• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets remember stuff in this thread.

Purple

Hi guys!
EYUP.

I had to remove mine. The Queen humbly requested I take it down.

I argued about it, and now there's a new rule in the SWF Global Rules all the way at the bottom about it.

Now if only I could regain mod status. What am I missing? :(
Stop *****ing.

That's about it.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I remember alot.

When I came back an beat Fearless in a set at a st pete tourney in 08.

I remember when me an Monk did no worse then 7th every tourney, big or small.

Me an Lime got 5th back in the day.

Noel gave Brawl a shot for a week or so.

Noel being the only reason why im good in melee.

I cant wait untill i get back into it...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i remember when me and garbanzo won gigs teams and everyone was pissed

then we won in south FL too but almost lost cause he ate some bad chicken LOLOLOLOLOL

also i did a 4stock comeback MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

how did brawl become so uninteresting?

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
@Afro_Thundah

I remember when I was the first person to beat your (King DDD) on the TV outside of the first Gigs for Brawl! I had mario lol! In your defense you suicided but, it was friendlies and funny! Afro just have fun bro...your too good!

PS. ~Walnut (********* crew)

Equi

Smash Ace
I remember the earliest tournaments the best when Brawl was actually really popular and people were still figuring **** out. That was when the game was the most fun no one really knew ****, it just got more boring as the game evolved though. Icekid pwning at the beginning, Galeon pwning in the beginning with Lucas and being teamed with Seibrik. Me getting pwned by Chops in the first tourney and him telling me to "watch my opponent" lmao. Teaming with Afro and winning some teams tourneys, in particular the first Brawl gigz was the ****. The car ride to FAST1 where I was mildy buzzed off of a beer and it going on youtube. Hanging out with people, Seibrik, Icekid, Afro, basically everyone, you know who you are.

I dunno, I enjoyed the laughs and the social aspect of it more than the game itself as it evolved. The inside jokes were fun.

Best Brawl memory though? Rx- pwning everyone with SPAMMING B tornado. LMAO. When he won the second gigz, or whatever it was just using B and Afro and everyone else was getting so ****ing frustrated I had never laughed so hard in my life. Us having dinner and trying to figure out how to get around the tornado (IT WAS SHIELD!)

I dunno there's a lot of memories. I'm probably missing some. I remember the earliest tournaments feeling more epic than they do now. I partially lost interest in the game cuz it just didn't give me the same adrenaline rush anymore, the earliest ones you had that mindset where you were like "don't **** up!" and every win just felt more important.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i remember the earliest tournaments the best when brawl was actually really popular and people were still figuring **** out. That was when the game was the most fun no one really knew ****, it just got more boring as the game evolved though. Icekid pwning at the beginning, galeon pwning in the beginning with lucas and being teamed with seibrik. Me getting pwned by chops in the first tourney and him telling me to "watch my opponent" lmao. Teaming with afro and winning some teams tourneys, in particular the first brawl gigz was the ****. The car ride to fast1 where i was mildy buzzed off of a beer and it going on youtube. Hanging out with people, seibrik, icekid, afro, basically everyone, you know who you are.

I dunno, i enjoyed the laughs and the social aspect of it more than the game itself as it evolved. The inside jokes were fun.

Best brawl memory though? Rx- pwning everyone with spamming b tornado. Lmao. When he won the second gigz, or whatever it was just using b and afro and everyone else was getting so ****ing frustrated i had never laughed so hard in my life. Us having dinner and trying to figure out how to get around the tornado (it was shield!)

i dunno there's a lot of memories. I'm probably missing some. I remember the earliest tournaments feeling more epic than they do now. I partially lost interest in the game cuz it just didn't give me the same adrenaline rush anymore, the earliest ones you had that mindset where you were like "don't **** up!" and every win just felt more important.
xenogearsz

Top Bottom