• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Brawl Toronto Results Thread

5ive

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!

Hype: Nice Marth, I SHOULD OF WON THAT MATCH <_<
My SD was gay ;_;

Distructo: Good as usual. You almost beat Alley D: I need to face your TL again.

Idea: LOL, a part of the Titans. I randomly Friendlied you when i met up with stos and the meleers. Your marth isn't actually that bad.

Ayaz: IRL taunting ftw. Nice sonic. You taught me that mind gaming people when they're high doesn't work :(

King Ace: METAKNIGHT >=O

Ally: Wow, that one friendly we had was ****. I need to face you more.

Koka: Haha, i like ***** you with Metaknight in those FFA'S, but what else do you expect from MK. Nice ZSS, and you ***** my friend Distructo's DK.

Alias: Yeah, decent marth, but go to more tournies. You'll get better :p

Raynex: Lol WUT, i got the great Raynex to Brawl. Epic Win.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
In case you guys didn't realize Ezze is not the Troll that has made 3 accounts so far, in fact he was the older person who drove us to the tournament and just specatated all the matches, he was older than most people there. He is making a point and is NOT the same person as the "troll", we all came together and no one forced one or other to come so don't start telling me "don't bring the troll next time" because yes he is my friend but I don't control his actions.

The tournament was successful and I loved playing many people there, in fact Fatal, playing your Wolf during pools was greatly satisfying, because Wolf is my worst match-up with my Dedede and Peach :). (My personal worst-match up, I just suck when I play Wolfs :))

In case no one knows who I am, I was the ONLY guy at the tournament playing with a Classic Controller and had the tag "MIKE" during games. I was in Pool 2.
I wasn't talking about Ezze, I was talking about Third Time's A Charm. I mean just look, there's like 4 pages worth of feeding to him.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
awww, i cant come to Nikos........grandparents 50th anniversary on the 20th

*prays the tourney gets delayed an extra week* XD

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'll do my shoutouts now :). These people truly influenced me the most during the tournament!

NikoK: Hey, even though we didn't play any extra matches besides the pools, those were hella fun :p, and next time I'll TRY not to infinite you with Dedede :laugh:, cause probably I won't play Dedede next time :laugh:. Looking forward to OiN.

Fool: I loved playing your falco and learning so much from 2 matches, I'm glad you got to replace me in the brackets as 4th in my pool :).

GK: I love how you turned a tourney match into a friendly by TEACHING me how to avoid the turtle of doom, THAT was funny, shame I lost due to the 7 min timer thou :p.

Toronto Joe: Amazing Fox, I really wish I got a chance to play you with Peach but then I realize you probably would have owned me :). I might have to restrain myself from calling you twitch at the next tourney :laugh:

Fatalx: Wolf is my worst match-up and playing you during our pools helped me to see the difference of how people play Wolf offline rather than online. (My personal worst-matchup being Wolf)

Mr. Troll Douchebag: Comic relief of this brawl tournament, personally I say I lost some of my matches cause of him too /johns, but it'd be KINDA boring without him.

In case no one knows yet, I'm the only guy at the tournament that played with a CLASSIC controller and I usually kept it around my neck while I wasn't in a match. I used the tag "MIKE" during matches and went by Akariss during pools. GGs guys..

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
awww, i cant come to Nikos........grandparents 50th anniversary on the 20th

*prays the tourney gets delayed an extra week* XD
Dude I doubt anyone would come when it's so close to New Years lol. Maybe a week earlier could work.

Akariss> Yeah my shoutouts to you, I'm glad you weren't a chainspam DDD, that impressed me. Great Peach you also got. Yeah Wolfs Online are just: Blaster + Fsmash since it's so hard to dodge, but as you know I love my B-Air lol

Ezze

Smash Rookie
Ezze is not the Troll that has made 3 accounts so far, in fact he was the older person
hahah dude, the older person?? Thanks for clarifying, though. I got some PMs of ppl thinking I was the troll. Anyways, I actually enjoyed the tourney. Kind of regret not participating so I can represent Luigi. Can't believe not a single guy played him. Fav parts were watching Brose's ice dudes, Ally's complete domination, and Andy's trashing of Akariss :p lol

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol the troll that was there..when i first heard him talk **** at robs match i couldnt stop laughing..still havent hit puberty yet eh..had the highest pitch voice there. I was also wondering why you were sucking Holy's d!ck the whole time, everyone good who played holy you were just all over on his d!ck.

please show up to another tourney. thanks.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
:) Yay.

Hope to see you MI guys at Niko's, and NOJ...$5 GW ditto MM at OiN2.5. We never did have a chance to do it, after about 4 tries. :ohwell:
I'm disappointed we didnt get to do our melee friendly =(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i wanted to play melee, then i watched you guys play and realized that my dr.mario was going to get embarassed XD

at the next tourney i wanna learn though :$

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i wanted to play melee, then i watched you guys play and realized that my dr.mario was going to get embarassed XD

at the next tourney i wanna learn though :$
come to one of our events.
we have one like every weekend lol.
and dont worry about being embarrased, its nothing special.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill try man, where are they at? my parents are already mad about the brawl tournies so hopefully the melee friendlies wont push them over the edge:laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ill try man, where are they at? my parents are already mad about the brawl tournies so hopefully the melee friendlies wont push them over the edge:laugh:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89713&page=706

though dont force yourself if you cant go to melee or brawl event.

my mom was worried about me when I go out to play melee or brawl. Just dont lie. One time my rents found out that i went to markham my mother **** me when i got home. not the distance, but how i lied to her, i said i was going to scarborough town center lol. though that was like 2 years ago =D

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wanted to play Melee but I saw all you Melee vets having fun, and yeah, didn't want to interrupt them. I'm not that good anyways. :p I actually brought my copy of Melee, but there were only 1 Melee station (another 1 later), and the rest was used for pools and stuff.

Maybe next time. D:

lain

Smash Master
NikoK is good ****. Sucks to hear about the heart breaking losses. MI showed up to his house around like 6:30am, and we didn't sleep at all. It was ridiculous. I'm surprised I did as well as I did x_x.

distructo91

Smash Cadet
Destructor - great toon link! You are very soft-spoken, even for a young'un like yourself, but you definitely carry a big sword... which charges to upsmash quite effectively lol... great matches and I hope to see you out at another tourney sometime soon
Thanks, this is my first tourney. And those charged u smashes, you just ran into them it was funny XD. Awesome R.O.B.

TL in my pool (Alex?): Your TL is way too good, especially for someone without tourney experience. You almost took a game off of Ally and that is something to be incredibly proud about. I was expecting to see JTP all over again (3rd place finish at a first-time tournament). How did you do in brackets anyway? I didn't get to see any of your matches after pools. Also I have a lot of respect for you because you kept your cool when I cp'ed MK and started to Plank (although I guess you didn't know what Planking was) so I immediately stopped Planking because I wouldn't have any respect for myself if I happened to win like that. Anyway, great job 2-0'ing everyone in pools (except Ally of course).
Yea those games with ally were fun, almost close to beating him.... I came in 32nd in the brackets lol. I had to leave soon, but i still sucked in the brackets. Didn't know what was happening, lol. Yea and I didn't really care about the planking since I've experienced it a lot. You're ness and great, and you're mk too. It was fun playing you, sucked for you to get 5th in pools haha

Vayseth

Smash Master
NikoK is good ****. Sucks to hear about the heart breaking losses. MI showed up to his house around like 6:30am, and we didn't sleep at all. It was ridiculous. I'm surprised I did as well as I did x_x.
That's because we hawt as hellz.

Sorry about the troll, I had to get him back.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thanks a bunch ;) I can;t believe I won our first MM...seriously that comeback was too ****ed haha

zaf

Smash Lord
it's like my ic's never even existed... ;_;
lol dude they're too good.
i watched lain play anth0ny's mk. The match was about 45 seconds in total.

Lain cg'd the shiz out of anth0ny..... i died a little inside

good shiz lain

eliotte? cmon ally i expected a more masculine name =P
Elliot is the name of a Moose on a television show.

How much more masculine can you get then a moose?

lain

Smash Master
i watched lain play anth0ny's mk. The match was about 45 seconds in total.

Lain cg'd the shiz out of anth0ny..... i died a little inside

good shiz lain
lol... some of the matches were almost too fast.

but i want the vid of me cg'ing to like 200% and people are like "STALLLINNNGGGGGG"

LOLLLL

Top Bottom