• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Brawl Toronto Results Thread

Mr. Troll Douchebag

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah I know about the Niagara one... Far though... Good thing gas prices are low :) I was reffering to the one Niko is supposedly hosting.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
When is Niko gonna be hosting his tourney anyway? Anytime soon?

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Most likely the 20th Fatal.
Isn't that nice, the day right before my birthday lol, well I'll make sure I won't be doing anything for it on that day. Hell, in fact, that's actually great. I could make something up to the rents and tell them that I've been invited out for a pre-birthday chill or something. My jam will be much before that day so it's all good.

So the lie is covered, now of course the problem of the ride. If anybody and I mean anybody has an available ride, I got instant dibs on it. I'll pay for gas and extra even if you want me to.

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
I really enjoyed the entire thing, although at some points it was a headache, today it seems all worth it. I don't usually do this shout out thing but some few people really deserve a highlight.

Although you guys might not know them, there was about a dozen people out there who volunteered, people who do not play brawl or even own a Wii, they simply came down to help run it all. These guys were exceptional and made it possible, all the guys with the yellow circle sticker on them, you most likely can't thank them directly but at least be thankful towards what they did. In fact Pool 1 was overseen by a guy named Yohan, he was writing it all up on the blackboard, im sure anyone from pool 1 remembers him, hes just 1 of the many who helped.

I'd also like to thank:

Zaf, he stepped up and helped run pool 3, all by paper and pen. Not only that, he was a nice guy and even helped monitor some of the matches near the end, thank you Zaf, we appreciate it.

Lain, you're right, Round Robin is a better pooling method =p, thanks for the help buddy, hope to see you next time and thanks for traveling long and far, hope you and NoJ had fun at Niko's.

OCC, this guy traveled all the way from thunder bay to get here. Thats dedication and trust, it's for guys like you that the hard work put into this tournament make it all worth it. I hope you break through the scene and hit 1st next time man, you deserve it.

I'd like to also congratulate Ally, Ambrose and Lain for top 3 in singles. You guys did great.

Thank you to all the guys who came up and reported their match results, win or lose. Some people unfortunately went on and played friendlies even during the pools right after a match, instead of reporting the win/loss.

Thank you to EVERYONE for the patience you portrayed and I really hope to see you guys again.

Maybe I'll show up to another tournament you guys hit up and be there to play, not host =p

Thanks again guys.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I really enjoyed the entire thing, although at some points it was a headache, today it seems all worth it. I don't usually do this shout out thing but some few people really deserve a highlight.

Although you guys might not know them, there was about a dozen people out there who volunteered, people who do not play brawl or even own a Wii, they simply came down to help run it all. These guys were exceptional and made it possible, all the guys with the yellow circle sticker on them, you most likely can't thank them directly but at least be thankful towards what they did. In fact Pool 1 was overseen by a guy named Yohan, he was writing it all up on the blackboard, im sure anyone from pool 1 remembers him, hes just 1 of the many who helped.

I'd also like to thank:

Zaf, he stepped up and helped run pool 3, all by paper and pen. Not only that, he was a nice guy and even helped monitor some of the matches near the end, thank you Zaf, we appreciate it.

Lain, you're right, Round Robin is a better pooling method =p, thanks for the help buddy, hope to see you next time and thanks for traveling long and far, hope you and NoJ had fun at Niko's.

OCC, this guy traveled all the way from thunder bay to get here. Thats dedication and trust, it's for guys like you that the hard work put into this tournament make it all worth it. I hope you break through the scene and hit 1st next time man, you deserve it.

I'd like to also congratulate Ally, Ambrose and Lain for top 3 in singles. You guys did great.

Thank you to all the guys who came up and reported their match results, win or lose. Some people unfortunately went on and played friendlies even during the pools right after a match, instead of reporting the win/loss.

Thank you to EVERYONE for the patience you portrayed and I really hope to see you guys again.

Maybe I'll show up to another tournament you guys hit up and be there to play, not host =p

Thanks again guys.
I watched you play, and It was enjoyable to watch you play, I was in pool 2, and I constantly glanced at pool 3 to watch you play your matches :), In fact I watched you play against a person I knew, he played toon link :p, you were like sweating after that one :laugh:

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
Yeah overall pretty fun tournament, Organization hella lacked in the beggining but I mean we were still playing so w/e. Doubles got gimped but that's that. No use crying over spilt milk. Consider it an overall success :D.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ye zeph, lol I didnt want to bring it up since the troll posts stopped. But ye its highly likely to be the same person.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I had a feeling Quebec would clean up. Good job to the rest of the top 5. Ambrose <3

5ive and that other guy I played brawl with: lol you somehow managed to get me to play brawl after like a month. I think I'm going to actually start entering stuff now. GGs dudes.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
GI did pretty **** good yesterday. Perhaps not having you to distract him was a good thing:p
Nope I'm his coach!! He didn't trust his instincts in some matches but if I was there it would've been different. Yep I own so don't think you are a better coach than I am :chuckle:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Nope I'm his coach!! He didn't trust his instincts in some matches but if I was there it would've been different. Yep I own so don't think you are a better coach than I am :chuckle:
Oh, i didn't even mention me coaching him??? Did he praise my coaching skills or something:chuckle:

Ha ha, a lot of people came to me for advice yesterday, despite being owned, at least that shows that people believe in my skills.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I didn't play to win, I played to make punks like you that think you're good look even worse when you can't even place.
Eh not getting in brackets ain't too big a deal. I'm on the PR for a reason darlin'.

Smart move not playing to win though. Its hard to win when you suck at life. Oh wait? We talking about brawl? Sorry hun, I got sidetrack by how little you are worth IRL ^^

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I had a feeling Quebec would clean up. Good job to the rest of the top 5. Ambrose <3

5ive and that other guy I played brawl with: lol you somehow managed to get me to play brawl after like a month. I think I'm going to actually start entering stuff now. GGs dudes.
wow really?? that's cool, don't worry about how bad Brawl is because If Ayaz is at an event he always brings melee :)

oh and next time I see you I want to challenge you in melee...............and get ***** just for the lulz

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
wow really?? that's cool, don't worry about how bad Brawl is because If Ayaz is at an event he always brings melee :)

oh and next time I see you I want to challenge you in melee...............and get ***** just for the lulz
I'll team with you and we'll Melee taunt match Raynex and whoever else he wants!

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
You're right showing up at a Brawl tourney did reduce how much I'm worth in Rl but considering I at least still have the dignity to not walk around with a pokemon trainer's hat on my head I think i'm still fine considering. You make me look like Brad Pitt.. It's ridiculous how pathetic you are. But I guess it's not nice to pick on the handicapped... Just curious, are you legally a dwarf?

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
Roleplaying truly crosses the line into being a Real Life Loser!!!!! Attending a Brawl tournament is pretty bad on it's own but coming to one dressed up... Sigh.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You're right showing up at a Brawl tourney did reduce how much I'm worth in Rl but considering I at least still have the dignity to not walk around with a pokemon trainer's hat on my head I think i'm still fine considering. You make me look like Brad Pitt.. It's ridiculous how pathetic you are. But I guess it's not nice to pick on the handicapped... Just curious, are you legally a dwarf?
So yer not confident enough with yerself to wear a pokemon hat? Poor guy, sorry, I'll stop picking on you. Wouldn't want you to feel even more inferior to me than you already are.

And showing up at the tourney didn't reduce who you are IRL, I'm pretty sure you were that worthless long before you went to a tourney ^^ So don't get so down on yerself.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
How did you recognize it was a pokemon trainers hat anyways? Oh Wait.

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
Did you honestly just ask me if I wasn't confident with myself enough to purposefully look like a huge fvcking loserr?? Wow... The question isn't can I? it's Why? Why in god's name would you dress up like such a loserr and then proclaim yourself anyone's inferior. You were by far the biggest loser there yesterday. Actually Possible Lain... but other than him... you were by far the second biggest loser there. You showed up dressed up... didn't even place... and then tried to talk **** when you weren't willing to back it up... truly a pathetic man. But tell yourself whatever you can to look like a bigger man than me in front of the Brawl community but you know truly when it comes down to it you really are just some punk who fails ini life... Let alone how you play in Brawl. Accomplish something in the real world then maybe look back at the Brawl community.

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
When I was a kid I watched pokemon like everyone else.. what kind of a question is that?? I don't see the point you were trying to make... Possibly clarify? If you even know the point you are trying to make. Or just trying to pull **** out of thin air?

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
So you watched pokemon like everyone else, and then you dare make fun of him for wearing a hat...

Conformist makes fun of Individual, this is like the first ****ing time this has happened... Oh wait.

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
Pokemon is a childish game... Even when I watched pokemon and it was the "in" thing fvck if you saw me walking around with a hat. Why didn't you see anyone else dressed up in brawl attire? Because they didn't want to be anywhere near the rank of Loser as this kid. Were you even there yesterday Zeph?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Did you honestly just ask me if I wasn't confident with myself enough to purposefully look like a huge fvcking loserr?? Wow... The question isn't can I? it's Why? Why in god's name would you dress up like such a loserr and then proclaim yourself anyone's inferior. You were by far the biggest loser there yesterday. Actually Possible Lain... but other than him... you were by far the second biggest loser there. You showed up dressed up... didn't even place... and then tried to talk **** when you weren't willing to back it up... truly a pathetic man. But tell yourself whatever you can to look like a bigger man than me in front of the Brawl community but you know truly when it comes down to it you really are just some punk who fails ini life... Let alone how you play in Brawl. Accomplish something in the real world then maybe look back at the Brawl community.
Ha ha, IRL I am a certified graphic designer and a 3d animater if you wanna go there. What have you done?

But know what's cute? Yer getting all upset that yer resulting to petty insults as opposed to witty comeback.

Wait right there, I'm gonna go get a boat so I can paddle down yer river of tears:)

Third Time's A Charm?

Smash Cadet
What tears? I don't take a word you say as offensive as you don't know anything about me.. But look at that... a computer nerd.. I could have guessed that.. Honestly if you would've given me 3 guesses how much you wanna bet that would have been one of em? Also it's not so much a petty insult as a statement on how pathetic you are.. You work a desk job glued to a computer screen... sweet... and just to state you decided to take it to RL first so I decided I'd end it there. Where as I graduated from a school where I recieve a RAP Diploma and I'm and undergrad in criminology going into Law... you're a joke. A good Joke... One that keeps me laughing when I'm bored.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Pokemon is a childish game... Even when I watched pokemon and it was the "in" thing fvck if you saw me walking around with a hat. Why didn't you see anyone else dressed up in brawl attire? Because they didn't want to be anywhere near the rank of Loser as this kid. Were you even there yesterday Zeph?
Nope, last tourney I ventured to was OIN2, I had casuals at my house the day before though you should have came. Strictly looking at the word Loser I find it humorous that the guy who went 0-14 can call anyone else it. You wasted money doing something you suck at. End of story.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
$50 says he'll post within the next 5-10 minutes
wow 3 minutes, that crystal ball works =O

Top Bottom