• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Brawl Toronto Results Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nate hurry up with those videos.

Also Max needs to hurry up with helping me confirm the venue for OiN 2.5 >,<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL i love it! dark pch hates me haha
I never would have guess you were a 2 faced *******. Wanna show off and be with the crowd. Some freaking friend you are. Friends don't let others friends go out like that or even laugh at them. I can't believe I considered you as one. Well **** you and have a nice day.....

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
LMAO @ how good Ally is. Not even how good he is, he's just so fun to watch. :) Then I try and trash talk him by saying "Ally I **** @ Snake dittos. Start training." And all he says is "Yes sir!" LOL

What a cool guy. Go go Ally.

Niko_K

Smash Master
we all have bad tournements sometimes. nothing to go overboard about.
This tournament is a great example xD.

I have a single video from this tournament, It's a doubles match between myself and buenob verses OCC and his partner.

Lawlb0t hurry up and upload the vids!

buenob

Smash Lord
thanks for the upload niko :) if my reg teams partner isn't at a tourney we should definitely repeat this co-operation

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LMAO @ how good Ally is. Not even how good he is, he's just so fun to watch. :) Then I try and trash talk him by saying "Ally I **** @ Snake dittos. Start training." And all he says is "Yes sir!" LOL

What a cool guy. Go go Ally.
Exactly. His mindgames are the funnest things ever because you know he's going to do something completely different the next match and he's going to blow your mind.

M2K/Azen/NinjaLink get up here :laugh:

Top Bottom