• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
it's not too difficult if you just space patiently imo. you can get some kooky combos early on, and edgeguarding is pretty simple.

it is funner fighting luigi with my 2nds/3rds though, fox/falco/falcon are all super fun to go vs luigi :p.

I've never played a luigi main though!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
really? and i have...its boring and easy.
lol don't give me any ****. I typed this right before I went to sleep. I was pretty tired. :chuckle:

it's not too difficult if you just space patiently imo. you can get some kooky combos early on, and edgeguarding is pretty simple.

it is funner fighting luigi with my 2nds/3rds though, fox/falco/falcon are all super fun to go vs luigi :p.

I've never played a luigi main though!
Thats exactly what situation I was in. Luigi was to weird a character so I always went Falcon, Falco, Fox or even Ganon. These Matches were the first time we went at it with our Main's continuously. I had to learn on the job but I pretty much know it now. We don't play Marth vs Luigi anymore though....more like he won't play my Marth with Luigi anymore.:chuckle:

ANYWAYS I'll put ups some Falcon vs Marth Matches and stuff like that.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OcRRxUFZs

this was the song i was gonna use for my marth video(not making anymore).....it just just makes me think of marth being mad competent and busting out them reads.
That's a song thats on most of my playlists. I've had it since I saw Kiss of the Dragon the Jet Li movie. It's the song from the last fight scene in the film. It's a cool song indeed.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXVDHjiC3KU&feature=sub

ignore the second half of the match.. we literally started playing at 3 am, and this was around 7 am, the last match. so i was just trying to get PS's to get sick *** PS combos but it didnt work ahah but yeah! the first part of the match is the combo lol
Seen it already :p. I subscribe to him and about 100 others :p. This is already going in legacy next so no worries.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Meta, the guy who recorded all my tourney matches, hasn't even uploaded them yet. It's quite annoying :(

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
lol That's good, I'll have to tell meta to hurry up... I got some 0-deaths recorded.
Well I'm making another trailer currently. I'm aiming to have it done by Friday or Saturday but It's not the actually Legacy 2. That won't be out until...December at the earliest.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
someday :D

and laj is the actual marth main rapist, i just play marth for fun (thus the ******** combo :3)
Legacy is normally for Marth Main's. I'll have to put you in a special place along with Rene :bee:

I'm aiming to have the best of the rest trailer uploaded Friday. Everyone that wasn't in the first one should be in this one. I may put people from the first trailer in this too depending on how lazy I am.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Oh for all Marth's that currently play and I have video footage of. I will use the same format as I did for the legacy 2 trailer so I'll have a name and small msg underneith. If anyone has something specific they want under their name let me know in the next 24 hours.

icyrvnd

Smash Cadet
Oh for all Marth's that currently play and I have video footage of. I will use the same format as I did for the legacy 2 trailer so I'll have a name and small msg underneith. If anyone has something specific they want under their name let me know in the next 24 hours.
my actual name(/nick) is actually 'Caio Icy' :p

and if i make it to the trailer <fingerscrossed> my msg could be.. "df is better"

La J

Smash Rookie
LOL who's Df? that Laj? or someone else?
ROFL nah, its kinda like a state rivalry going on in Brazil, much like your west x east cost rivalry.

And on that note, if i make it to the trailer/cv i would like to have the same msg lmao ^^

icyrvnd

Smash Cadet
ROFL nah, its kinda like a state rivalry going on in Brazil, much like your west x east cost rivalry.
and DF = distrito federal = federal district = brasilia = the capital = where me and laj live

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol, some of the tags were pretty funny.

I saw "Reminds me of EK/Makenshi" coming two years backk

Top Bottom