• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
that was an awsome video. i have never seen any of those combos and they were all great!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
The bouncer and Dynasty Warriors are among my favorite games of all time. I wouldn't mind using songs from those games in the future. Not sure if anyone else agrees. I'm pretty sure I won't ever use True Believer like Mango+Alex19+Lucky had. Not that it's a knock on the vid because it isn't but that kind of music needs lots of fast pace fox and falco stuff in it to work imo.

but I have enough footage to release a teaser. Then down the road an extensive trailer. Then the next video. So between now and then there is plenty of room for more clips and music discussion.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
SPAM I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST RIP A VID FROM MY CHANNEL TO PUT IN THE TRAILER AND NOT PUT MY MARF IN THERE!

LolOLOLOL <3
I have something special planned for your particular clips. Don't worry.

oh my god, so much ****
lol. The funniest part are the side notes I put at the bottom. Most of them are M2K spoofs the funniest being Pew2King. :laugh:

I'm gonna be in the 3rd one
You switching to Marth? You should man :), Come to the Marf side. We got cookies.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I might wanna join this if possible, I got a few clips.
(I'm from Europe tho)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my marth is going to play like a roy but oh well

DJMirror

Smash Master
Every time I see Dart's Marth comboing, I just ****. that goes to Tai as well.

The video ***** btw good ****.

Hey Tai how's your dad doing?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
when's this vid being made? vectorman's making me a cvid that's gonna be out probably by november, and there's probably gonna be some pretty stuff that can be stolen from that.

or i could just send you stuff.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be recording this Saturday at a local tournament. I'll use Marth this time, can you remind me to link you matches?

otherwise you can subscribe to ssbmeta on youtube.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
My friend Hyprid *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gExfNUWJbmM

he's the reason why I play blue
pretty good. Thanks

I have to get in this video
it's not exclusive. Just post footage and your in.

when's this vid being made? vectorman's making me a cvid that's gonna be out probably by november, and there's probably gonna be some pretty stuff that can be stolen from that.

or i could just send you stuff.
The video won't be made until late December/early January. So thats fine actually. There wil be another trailer between now and the release time though.

I'm gonna be recording this Saturday at a local tournament. I'll use Marth this time, can you remind me to link you matches?

otherwise you can subscribe to ssbmeta on youtube.
Nice! and I've already subscribed I think :p

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Can other nations join too?

If so, i found my clip at 4:26 to be pretty legit on : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imXaELh4HUc

Also, i know the quality is kinda horrible, i plan on recording more matches with better quality in the near future, so...
of course. This isn't just a national thing. It's an international Marth Movement;)

btw that clip was awesome.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I didn't make it into the trailer Q_Q

oh well. Need to record more anyway.
plz record more. Your Marth is so fun to watch.

Also anyone that wasn't in the trailer will be in the next one that gets released sometime in October probably. I may push it back though if something happens/people want more time to get stuff recorded.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Thanks for all the love guys ^_^ i'm just doing my best...its especially difficult to make marth look good when i live in the MW but because of that i'm like one of maybe 4 MW marths so the better i do the easier it is to get noticed around the MW...hopefully i can make it to RoM3 because i <3 IBs marth.

- Dart

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Thanks for all the love guys ^_^ i'm just doing my best...its especially difficult to make marth look good when i live in the MW but because of that i'm like one of maybe 4 MW marths so the better i do the easier it is to get noticed around the MW...hopefully i can make it to RoM3 because i <3 IBs marth.

- Dart
I'm sure you'll **** everyone...in 8 seconds.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Went to a tournament today. Got a lot recorded -- I think you'll be pleased, Spam_Arrows. Some of the combos were utter arpe. Yes, arpe.

But my matches are being uploaded in the youtube account "marvo32"-- subscribe to him maybe?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
As promised. Don't forget to spell it "Diakonos" with only one "a" in there if you're adding me to the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBaWkVSuNZc loser's semis: Diakonos vs. Sion (****)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-kzo-OhqE is the 2nd set of GF Blunted_Object vs. Diakonos. First set... uploaded later?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En6b9s2jtTo Diakonos vs. Blunted_Object10 winner's semis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJk3uZZs-4 Diakonos vs. Hitsugaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Su4mrZooY Diakonos vs. Cowear

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I guess if you want to put more of me in there Spam_Arrow I have a few more vids out now. Check out my set with Darkrain I pull off some cool combos in there. If you want to that is...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Diakonos...you have a sick *** game plan against falco =)
Thanks man, I've had some fried chicken in my lifetime. If you start getting confident in your PS game, you are good out of shield, and you have somewhat decent combos, Falco's not too bad.
Diakonos what do you think of the marth sheik or marth falco matchups in PAL as compared to NTSC?
I think Marth/Sheik is easier for Marth in PAL than it is in NTSC.

He loses the spike, but I don't see Marths spiking Sheik all the time anyway, and when they do, they have to meteor cancel with up+b for an easy edgehog. Sheik loses her ability to **** Marth at mid-high to high percent from a throw-- that's brutal. She also loses her guaranteed 50% combo from 0, if I recall correctly (unless she does some wack stuff with dash attack?). It's much more manageable.

I have always thought that Marth/Sheik is small advantage for Sheik in NTSC, maybe 55:45 or 60:40. In PAL I'd say it's 50:50, maybe 55:45 for Marth.

As for Falco/Marth, I say Falco has a slight edge on Marth in PAL, whereas I see them pretty even in NTSC. I would say it's stage dependent. Marth gains nothing in PAL(except not being edgeguarded by the very end of Falco's spike, but Falcos easily find a way around this), and loses his spike. That being said, I don't know the finer intricacies of PAL to make much more commentary. When Fuzzyness came, he was talking about how good Marth is, but I think that's because there's no superFox to keep him in check, and no dthrow from Sheik to instill fear in his hair.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I guess if you want to put more of me in there Spam_Arrow I have a few more vids out now. Check out my set with Darkrain I pull off some cool combos in there. If you want to that is...
sure thing man. Post some here whenever.

@Diakanos. I've watch/downloaded those Matches the moment they were uploaded. Your pretty ****ing good dawg.;)

DJMirror

Smash Master
I had recorded a few matches...so I'm going to upload them

Spam, I'm going to make a highlight video so it's easier for you to grab it.

and I'll be done.

Top Bottom