• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
As soon as my recent tourney matches get uploaded, I'll submit some combos for the next one.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Look forward to it edge.

@ARC Believe it or not I actually have those matches vs Falco. Somehow I must have missed that set vs Darkrain though...idk I got like 100 melee subscriptions currently....sorry. Amazing set though. Probably one of the best Falcon vs Marth sets I've seen ever.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Glad to hear you liked it man. Hope this will help you in some way in your film.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Thanks Diakanos. I may end up with another teaser for this by the end of the month actually. I'll have the players that weren't in the first teaser in them.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks Diakanos. I may end up with another teaser for this by the end of the month actually. I'll have the players that weren't in the first teaser in them.
Look forward to seeing it. But, Spam_arrows, my gamertag is Diakonos. Short tag "DKON".

It's the greek root for "deacon" which means "servant".

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah, people have to stop screwing that up; it's even making me mad.
lmao

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
he serves **** to *****es duh
Doublepost, will have more vids soon. spent an entire weekend with reneblade making him my combo food :D
cool beans

I just asked because It sounds like it might have some kind of deep special meaning to him or something. He wouldn't go into details like that otherwise imo so im curious now :)

also I see you play a pretty good Ganon :D

Dart!

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedicO-VEE0

posting this here for critiques from AustinRC and you guys if you feel like it.

and how did you find that out spam? :p

LOL just watched the set...i can't tell you if i was really trying or not. i don't want to john but i broke up with my gf that weekend so i was feeling a bit apathetic. I payed money and played though so no johns i lost :/

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sorry bro. What do you serve?
Haha it's a funny story. I was crashing at a couple of friends' place at university every now and then, and I often helped them with chores around the house. They decided to call me their official house "Diakonos", meaning servant. They know some greek from bible study, you see.

I serve a lot at church, too, which is why I like the name.

he serves **** to *****es duh
Dart, I tell you this because I like you. "****" is so last month. Everyone knows that the new phrase is "arpe".

Eg. "MAN I totally got arped by that dinner bill!"

Or, in command form: "GET ARPED!!"

DJMirror

Smash Master
Reverse Bair to Dair is soooo 2011. **** Reverse Fair to Dar.

yeah that's right....Reverse Bair to Dair works.

I'll have footage of it soon.

*Note* I can only do it on level 1 CPU =[

I almost got it on some people a couple times.

Other than that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK-7WqB_JIU

For Spam Arrow,

Sorry for posting it here even tho I know you can see it coming from youtube. I uploaded this vid a couple times because it didn't go through so just thought I link you the right one.

Dart!

Smash Master
Nothing wrong with that, i was just making a point about how i'm getting shoutouts for my tag and i don't wear it. but i will now, thanks :)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Anyone wanna start using Spam tag??? no.....okay:(

Anyways I appreciate the answer Diakonos

and I got the right video already DJM but thanks for double checking.

If I was you Dart I wouldn't use Linkin Park in a combo vid just because....just don't do it.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
EE, I just got back from another island smashing for a week.

no footage, cause people are lame :(

but I did **** a sheik in a MM first time I played him.

*****S TOLD ME TO GO FALCO AFTER THE FIRST MATCH. but I stayed marth...some sexy 0-deaths Im sad it wasn't recorded :(

SPAM ARROWs, good video! keep it up man, Im so happy I'm in it

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
EE, I just got back from another island smashing for a week.

no footage, cause people are lame :(

but I did **** a sheik in a MM first time I played him.

*****S TOLD ME TO GO FALCO AFTER THE FIRST MATCH. but I stayed marth...some sexy 0-deaths Im sad it wasn't recorded :(

SPAM ARROWs, good video! keep it up man, Im so happy I'm in it
Thanks man ;). I know how u feel though. I feel like the best stuff I've ever done has not been recorded :(.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
Reverse Bair to Dair is soooo 2011. **** Reverse Fair to Dar.

yeah that's right....Reverse Bair to Dair works.
BWAHAHA, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS LATELY.

it's sooo good on gannon. (well it works the easiest on his weight for me...)

reverse bair->regular bair works too. I have even been doing some ledgehop reverse bair->grab for style (it was on a noooob though)

Thanks man ;). I know how u feel though. I feel like the best stuff I've ever done has not been recorded :(.
loool MOST of anything cool that I've done hasn't been recorded cause tournaments/recording set ups are an island away :(

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It's just that with all the video's from 05-present that have and still use LP songs and the fact that the anime nerds have created so many AMV's using Linkin Park songs that coincidently coincide with the anime it's just that....idk Linkin Park has kinda worse a hole in their youtube welcome mat imo.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
REVERSE bair to dair...I've never seen that in a vid. Regular bair->dair is def very old.

hehe, I did bair to reverse up b recently to a falcon. bair turnarounds are so nifty. I like doing funky side b stuff too if I get a chance.

marth is such a sexy character.

edit--also <3 sour dairs->w/e

Top Bottom