• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Aight that was sexy.

Thats it, this **** is getting too big. I gotta record some vids so we get some Crimson monster combos up in this *****. :)
Talk to my Zelda, then my Peach. You still have a long way to go.

This is Zant by the way. I'm posting on a friend's account because I'm saving post 2,000 for something epic.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be uploading some friendlies that i recorded with a Melee player getting his feet back under him over the next week or so. I have 5 or 6 Marth videos included in there, but my equipment is acting a little silly so it may not be immeadite.
*EDITED for a later post. next page please!*

MT_

Smash Ace
Sexyyyy

and MT doesn't stand for anything.... haha but if you say it out loud it sounds like "empty?" (coincidence)

**** video

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm gonna be uploading some friendlies that i recorded with a Melee player getting his feet back under him over the next week or so. I have 5 or 6 Marth videos included in there, but my equipment is acting a little silly so it may not be immeadite. here's the first one though (The only other two atm are of my Falcon lol.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghSQYgAXG4
Not bad. Keep it up.

lol

didn't know I was there

<3
I want to include as many Marth's as possible. Not just the popular ones. It's about exposing the Dead Marth myth to me as well as showing there are still really good ones around the world.

Sexyyyy

and MT doesn't stand for anything.... haha but if you say it out loud it sounds like "empty?" (coincidence)

**** video
I'll keep that in mind. thanks :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol my clip was rinse repeat edgeguard on falco.

I love it :laugh:

If and when I can get my recording setup to work I'll try to upload a lot more vids of my marth. I played him like all day today and had nothing recorded =(

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
so..when do people get to meet dart?
Sorry. I realized Rene was telling the truth. Do not worry. That was indeed the last Massive Marth Video of that style where I name different people. Since I screwed you over I'll give you a video to your self. After that I will introduce every new Marth 1 by 1 in some kind of short video.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
here's all the marth matches i recorded last week. if you see silliness... they're friendlies don't freak out lol.

vs 0'13 (Samus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqT8sbjMtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM3xF2Dj8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paya_LvvY_w

vs 0'13 (Mario)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvemN20stxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0y_RepQdQ

also i said it on the youtube page and i'll say it again, for the record, i never switched from Mewtwo to Marth, Marth has always been my tourny main.

Dart!

Smash Master
Sorry. I realized Rene was telling the truth. Do not worry. That was indeed the last Massive Marth Video of that style where I name different people. Since I screwed you over I'll give you a video to your self. After that I will introduce every new Marth 1 by 1 in some kind of short video.
<3 alright, i'll forgive you just this once :awesome:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Alright. I don't understand, are you switching to Marth or something now? What about Falcon's Legacy? :reverse:

anyways right now I'm on the look out for Marth's I haven't heard of/overlooked from anywhere in the world.

MT_

Smash Ace
Gonna be at a tournament this Saturday and hope to get a ****-ton of my Marth recorded. My most recent footage is like 6 months old so I'm excited to get new stuff recorded.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Gonna be at a tournament this Saturday and hope to get a ****-ton of my Marth recorded. My most recent footage is like 6 months old so I'm excited to get new stuff recorded.
good ****!

i still main falcon. its just marth is fun. so i've used him in tourney b4. and def. use him in friendlies.
your Marth sucks and your Falcon sucks

/discussion

xD

Thats the reason I play him at all rofl.

I've used him a few times as a spacie CP though.
That's Marth's Time to shine. Vs anyone else it's like...meh

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
He's a really good Peach CP too.

As long as its a neutral anyway.

A while ago, when I played Vidjo he CPed me to FD and I switched to marth =D....

Too bad he counter counter picked me and went puff =/

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
He's a really good Peach CP too.

As long as its a neutral anyway.

A while ago, when I played Vidjo he CPed me to FD and I switched to marth =D....

Too bad he counter counter picked me and went puff =/
That is true. I love the dynamics of Marth vs Peach. However if Peach manages to survive past a certain percent she gets really annoying to fight for me.

A recent combo of mine vs ganon. Thought i'd post it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w788DqYnl2c#t=3m38s
Not bad Sir. *downloads*

Blue is definitely USA!
what about Red and White?

Dart!

Smash Master
That is true. I love the dynamics of Marth vs Peach. However if Peach manages to survive past a certain percent she gets really annoying to fight for me.

Not bad Sir. *downloads*

what about Red and White?
red is ken and white is ugly, i don't play white

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Nominations for Video of the year so far.

Nominations List so far

1) Silent Wolf - All Systems Go (8)

2) ShadowClaw IV (7)

3) Super Hardcore to the Floor Aggro ****: A ghetto comedy/tradgedy (7)

4) Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2 (5)

5) Teczero is Inescapable: A Sheik/Marth Combo Video (4)

6) Devour - A G.Vice Ganon Combo Video- (3)

7) In Falco We Trust (2)

8) Fox in Socks (2)

9) dumb vid lol! (2)

10) I Killed Mufasa III (1)

11) Dr. Quail, Medicine Bird (1)

12) Showdown (1)

13) Legacy I (1)

14) Legacy II Meet the Marths (1)

15) Two Weak Knees: A Christopher Reeve Combo Video (1)

16) One More Taunt - a MachDash Combo Video (1)

17) 2 Sheiks 1 Cup (1)

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Seriously. I would literally **** bricks if I somehow won but I don't think I will. I'm not friends with enough people nor am I from a popular region....That and most people only care about Fox/Falcon/Falco combo's now anyway.

Still to be a nominee for 2 vids is cool. ;)

Seriously. I would literally **** bricks if I somehow won but I don't think I will. I'm not friends with enough people nor am I from a popular region....That and most people only care about Fox/Falcon/Falco combo's now anyway.

Still to be a nominee for 2 vids is cool. ;)
1) Silent Wolf - All Systems Go (8) - It's Silent Wolf

2) ShadowClaw IV (7) - It's Taj and it's Taj's Mewtwo

4) Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2 (5) - Alex19, LuCKy, AND MaNg0

You've got 3 big threats knocking down your chances for number 1. 4th place might still be reachable. That can't be too bad, can it? (I don't watch youtube videos at all anymore, so I haven't seen anything else on the list)

Top Bottom