• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey guys, someone just showed me the trailer, its freakin awesome.

Thanks for the ego boost, im honored to be in the trailer.

I have tons of matches recorded, but none of them seem to get posted. I still main marth, maybe ill get some matches recorded and posted soon.

Shout to dark sonic.... kid is a beast. We have to do some more dittos!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hey guys, someone just showed me the trailer, its freakin awesome.

Thanks for the ego boost, im honored to be in the trailer.

I have tons of matches recorded, but none of them seem to get posted. I still main marth, maybe ill get some matches recorded and posted soon.

Shout to dark sonic.... kid is a beast. We have to do some more dittos!
No problem. I'm honored that so many good Marths have bothered to post on my thread :chuckle:. I look forward to seeing more from you and DarkSonic

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
your a smooth dude thanks. Also thanks to everyone for their involvment so far. I myself have increased in skill a whole lot since I first started this thread till now. I owe it to you guys.

Dart!

Smash Master
that was a pretty meaty combo DJ, nice comeback ^_^...lol at your ragequit cuz he was doing ******** regrabs to your sheik. some mindgames are so bad they're good.

DJMirror

Smash Master
that was a pretty meaty combo DJ, nice comeback ^_^...lol at your ragequit cuz he was doing ******** regrabs to your sheik. some mindgames are so bad they're good.
LOOOL =[ Kira was going "Mr. Try Hard" mode in this so I got ***** pretty **** hard. Plus I gave up after getting chaingrabbed so hard in sheik dittos a few matches before. so I got kinda mad at getting grabbed at the time. I'm getting him back next time =D Kira is sooooo **** smart it's kinda creepy....

Thanks tho, you're pretty **** yourself Dart!

Did you get the name from the Legends of Dragoon? The main character name is Dart.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
Are you That Ty?

The one from this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abAbt0owoFo

If so consider yourself part of the series already. You and most whom I happened to miss will be in part 2.
:D! yes, wow thank you I feel honored, I've only been playing like a year and a half now...I think I am a lot better now than in those videos (that was my 2nd tourney, and I ran it myself :p). Ill try and get some more recent stuff posted :D.

Dart!

Smash Master
LOOOL =[ Kira was going "Mr. Try Hard" mode in this so I got ***** pretty **** hard. Plus I gave up after getting chaingrabbed so hard in sheik dittos a few matches before. so I got kinda mad at getting grabbed at the time. I'm getting him back next time =D Kira is sooooo **** smart it's kinda creepy....

Thanks tho, you're pretty **** yourself Dart!

Did you get the name from the Legends of Dragoon? The main character name is Dart.
That's right, it makes me happy that people still remember that wonderful game :)

thanks, i'm not too bad...i'm just trying to bring marth back to life in the MW. ^_^;

Dart!

Smash Master
Double post:

Is it January yet? Legacy 1 just got out but i'm hungry for mooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee marthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh combooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and good music ^_^

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
That's right, it makes me happy that people still remember that wonderful game :)

thanks, i'm not too bad...i'm just trying to bring marth back to life in the MW. ^_^;
I'm still waiting the sequel =[

I still have faith in it!

Dart's silver dragoon *****.

I didn't like the water/light dragoon that much. I found them useless.

I used Earth/Wind/Darkness Dragoon the most. That party ***** so much.

-DJ Mirror

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
:D! yes, wow thank you I feel honored, I've only been playing like a year and a half now...I think I am a lot better now than in those videos (that was my 2nd tourney, and I ran it myself :p). Ill try and get some more recent stuff posted :D.
I believe you've been playing for 2 years actually. At least according to youtube's data:bee: I've seen alot of your video's but new footage is always good to have :D.

Also Legend of the Dragoon *****!!!!!!! If I will die with any regrets it'll be that I never beat the last boss in that Game.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
I believe you've been playing for 2 years actually. At least according to youtube's data:bee: I've seen alot of your video's but new footage is always good to have :D.

Also Legend of the Dragoon *****!!!!!!! If I will die with any regrets it'll be that I never beat the last boss in that Game.
I played brawl for the first few months , than started melee when my friends left cause I only had a cube and never turned back (thank you ken and m2k)! two years since I picked up smash exp about 1.5 melee exp.

duuude, I've never played legend of dragoon until recently, found it at a garage sale in great condition recently :D

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Marth sucks!!!!(Joking)

I'm suprised that Legacy 1 is doing so well. I'll probably get started on Legacy 2 teaser sometime this weekend...hopefully.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
^ Honestly that depends on how long people had the game for. I can't really say I main Marth, but he's one of my better characters and probably one of the characters i'll use if I ever went to a tournament.

DJMirror

Smash Master
well not maining Marth, just the game in general because I started playing Brawl (that's how I got into smash) for a year since the game came out. During Jan. 2009, I started playing Melee because of Kira, Zhu and a few other players around my area after I stop playing brawl around March 2009? I started going to tournaments for Melee since May 2009? So I been playing melee for that long.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
well not maining Marth, just the game in general because I started playing Brawl (that's how I got into smash) for a year since the game came out. During Jan. 2009, I started playing Melee because of Kira, Zhu and a few other players around my area after I stop playing brawl around March 2009? I started going to tournaments for Melee since May 2009? So I been playing melee for that long.
that is almost EXACTLY how my story went time wise besides tournament in may. Except I started brawl a bit after it came out, cause I had never really touched smash

I live in Hawaii, so I only had 3 other people to brawl with.
which turned into 0 people to melee with until about fall of 09 when I had two people to play with (a peach and a falcon). then In early 2010 I flew to another Island and got to fight other characters finally (being a marth main I really wanted spacies...) we got our ***** kicked and I flew to my first tournament summer 2010.

DJMirror

Smash Master
The best part was Kira was my friend's friend then Zhu was Kira's friend so after I met Kira, I started to play Melee alot because of him, I made friends with Connor, PscyhoMidget, Mango, MacD etc.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
My evolution to a Marth Main is somewhat simular to Falcomist's Minus the level of success:chuckle:

I started off having Marth as a pocket character since I re-picked up melee after the Brawl transition letdown. I went back to the game playing as Fox with Marth/Falco as back ups. I started to enjoy the Flow of Marth more and more though in friendlies and stuff. To the point where I was about 50/50 with both.

The final change came at Revival of Melee 2. My Fox skills had gone as far as they could but not far enough. I was knocked out of the tournament and mad. I put fox on time out kinda and Just played Marth the rest of the tournament. From that point I won the Majority of My friendlies/Money Matches. For some reason I felt that My Marth could go to a much higher level compared to my fox. Some how a light shined down and everything came together. I've been a Marth Main ever since.

skrach8

Smash Lord
its those learning curves man. marths learning curve starts to get a bit steeper at the highest levels.

keep it up.

ive been playing for a long time, i would say around 5 years, and i can hang with the best of em.... not to toot my own horn.

Just stick with it...... and know your spacing!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
its those learning curves man. marths learning curve starts to get a bit steeper at the highest levels.

keep it up.

ive been playing for a long time, i would say around 5 years, and i can hang with the best of em.... not to toot my own horn.

Just stick with it...... and know your spacing!
Well the best thing to ever happen to me was to get away from needless Fsmashing. After that I've kinda taken off. With More experience I'll be able to hang with the best of them too. Hopefully.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
lol ima reply to everyone cause marf boards r pretty ****

@DJM-duuude thats awesome, I wish I had a healthy community to play with often. Im coming to cali by the end of this year though, we should play sometime dude :D

@spam-duude, Im oppisite I got a pocket fox...I don't play him as much as marf/falco (even falcon) but my fox is usually just as solid as my mains...**** broken character

@skrach-yeah marths learning curve is weird..I feel like I get into odd learning ruts with marth often, but usually I can just focus on my falco and I can kinda start learning when I come back fresh to marth after seeing the game from another view

@dart-awesome, do you play any other chars? your marth is funky cool :D

@cash-play as falco loool

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dont listen to dart, he can never remember when he started playing, he started melee in October of '08

dart ***** with marth and falcon and his fox is really technical and flashy.

he beats me in falcon dittoes all the time and it really pisses me off that this tiara wearin douche-bag beats me in the maniliest of dittoes.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I posted on the youtube page but I'll post in here again lol.

It came out great... who said marth was a dead character? :chuckle:

there are like 4 tournies coming up in my area and I'm going to try and make it to all of them so I'll see if I have anything of quality to give ya for part 2.

are you going to make part two longer?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I posted on the youtube page but I'll post in here again lol.

It came out great... who said marth was a dead character? :chuckle:

there are like 4 tournies coming up in my area and I'm going to try and make it to all of them so I'll see if I have anything of quality to give ya for part 2.

are you going to make part two longer?
Probably so. Although I've heard recently that most people aren't in to 10 minute long vids so It won't be that long a vid but probably still longer next time.

Dart!

Smash Master
lol ima reply to everyone cause marf boards r pretty ****

@DJM-duuude thats awesome, I wish I had a healthy community to play with often. Im coming to cali by the end of this year though, we should play sometime dude :D

@spam-duude, Im oppisite I got a pocket fox...I don't play him as much as marf/falco (even falcon) but my fox is usually just as solid as my mains...**** broken character

@skrach-yeah marths learning curve is weird..I feel like I get into odd learning ruts with marth often, but usually I can just focus on my falco and I can kinda start learning when I come back fresh to marth after seeing the game from another view

@dart-awesome, do you play any other chars? your marth is funky cool :D

@cash-play as falco loool
I picked up fox and falcon to beat sheik and to whoop my friends in falcon dittos respectively. But my fox has kind of evolved, I beat some gay *** puff with fox on rainbow game three after getting three stocked on dl as marth.

People don't know about my gdorf but I beat cosmo in tourney with him and rat Ils best samus IMO

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
oo, I just went to my first tourney this summer. It was on Maui they are actually holding one this December if anyone is interested (I think SS & Falcomist are confirmed).

I wanna go to a big tourney (or mid size) in the mainland and play some really good people. '

haha, I picked up fox/falco/falcon to learn tech skill and ended up loving their playstyles...Ill whip out fox/falco for sheik too (unless I know I can beat the sheik with marf). and FALCON DITTOS ALL DAY.

haha thats **** dude...I dunno who to go in the samus matchup yet, I've only played one samus main a handful of times and still haven't gotten the hang of it.

Top Bottom