• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Xiivi, I didn't read your entire post thoroughly because, well, I just picked up Mass Effect 2 and it's playtime. But, in response to your comments on my "flip flop" stance on Ronike, saying that I'm not sure what to think of him doesn't mean that I support the lynch, it means that while I could see where people were coming from on him, it wasn't good enough reasoning for me to want to lynch him. On the other hand, my statement that one of you and him was scum still holds up to some extent(your game changed and it gives me second thoughts), and if I could have I would have rather lynched you that day than Ronike.
You actually said you thought it one of Ronike/Kevin was scum, not one of Ronike/Xiivi. I think the only thing you had to say concerning me that Day was your agreeing with my reasoning for uncapping Marsh King (#485).

---

Concerning Xiivi, seeing as how it appears at a cursory glance that at least two of you clears support his stance, it looks like he's trying to cut the legs out from under me. Even if I thought Mentos was scum, how can I support his lynch now? The very point he makes about McFox and Circus applies to me now, but with Mentos. If anything, that makes me think he would be scum using a chainsaw defense variation with Mentos, forcing me to defend Mentos to save myself. On that note, a question to Xiivi. Is your character male or female?
I've been going back and forth with Circus for a large portion of the game. I managed to swing the McFox lynch around and stop it. Two very big glaring connections for everyone to see. I pointed out a minor connection between you and mentos and said I thought you were a likely candidate for his partner. And now I'm seeing this "Xiivi is scum using Super Deluxe Chainsaw Defense Variation Mach 6 to force me to defend mentos!" out of nowhere.

Tom said:
You are a survivor, a no-nonsense hard-*** who worked in the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, who views the zombie apocalypse as a reason to finally act on your pent-up anger.

You win the game if you are still alive when all infected persons have been killed.
No gender specified, although I kind of just assumed male.

Let's lynch Mentos and his partners.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rockin, why are you not posting? I know you have visited dGames a couple of times. Scared to post an opinion on your scumbuddies?

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, the incap list definitly looked interesting. Frozen incap makes me feel much better about him then before, cause his excuse for not being incap was pretty ****ty IMO. Also am liking how Gheb and KevinM are confirmed.

I'm also starting to trust Cello a bit more as well.

Don't mind Cirus being lynched. gotta look over again at Mcfox.

@Rockin: Who did you incap last night?
I didn't incap no one. o.o

Rockin, why are you not posting? I know you have visited dGames a couple of times. Scared to post an opinion on your scumbuddies?

It's more cause I'm busy then 'scared.' If you've looked at EE's game, I spoke of my mouse handicapped and my work schedule fixed up and strict (meaning I can't be late to my job). I'm gonna try and see if I can do a look over at this game

I know I've been terrible throughout this game, and I want to greatly appologize to Tom about that.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
At this point, I'm definitely down for lynching mentos or Circus.

My reads have been horrendous all game so at this point I'm liking what Xiivi's bringing to the table and his **** seems to fit.

I've played like **** all game and don't expect to be uncapped so yeah, if Kev, Gheb and Kat are all down for hitting one of those two, let's make it happen.

When I get some more free time I'll try to re-read again and look for connections to try and present my final scum team guess.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Have experienced some possibly major overhauling of opinions on some people in the last couple of days, but I think I'll keep the specifics to myself for now.

Rockin, you're gonna have to do better than you've been doing to convince me you're not scum. I've begun to form some pretty strong reads on certain unclears, and it's becoming less and likely to me that you're town out of basic process of elimination. Add that to this wishy-washy "I hope I get more active" nonsense and your vague follow-the-clears play, and it equals me being really okay with you dying. Curious that you decided to off-handedly mention some vague opinions on a few of the unclears in your last post without touching on Mentos. Do you have an opinion on him at all?

Cello, I think you were starting to get at this in your 1037, but I didn't quite get a clear answer from you. Are you leaning town or scum on Xiivi right now?

McFox, do you think Mentos is the play toDay? If not, who are you leaning toward? Please don't say anything about a dart board.

Mentosman, hypothetically, if I were to tell you that I thought Cello_Marl was 100% clear, how would you react to that?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, Circus, seeing as Cello isn't one of my suspects? It wouldn't surprise me at all.
So you're telling me it would not be odd to you if I were to essentially remove Cello, an uncleared player, from my lynchpool entirely? You yourself are that certain of his town alignment?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am not, but I feel more potential scum from you than Cello, who is also one of the less suspected players as a whole at this point, so it wouldn't really affect me reads at all, and I wouldn't be that surprised to see it. If anything, it would just make me want to see your flip more, but it's well past the time for that.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Definitely think mentos is the play today. I haven't been able to contribute much to this game (positive stuff, anyway), but Gheb and Xiivi together have brought more good stuff to the table in the last 48 hours or so than has been presented for most of the rest of the game, so I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and as an add to my last post before I go back to ME2, let's not beat around the bush Circus, it wouldn't affect me much because I pretty much have till the deadline at the latest till I'm dead anyway, so it's not like it's really going to affect anything today if you did that.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Well...

Have experienced some possibly major overhauling of opinions on some people in the last couple of days, but I think I'll keep the specifics to myself for now.

Rockin... explanation

Cello... explanation

McFox... explanation

Mentosman... explanation
Circus... where are Xiivi and Pythag? What are your overhauled opinions on them?
_

Xiivi just curiously, why was your vote not aimed at Circus? You were quite crazy for him yesterday (and according to your big post he has a worse voting record than mentos in addition to a stronger case you had going for him)... Have the current identities of the incaps strengthened or weakened your suspicions on Circus enough to sway your vote?

Out of all the unclears who do you think is the one that has actively scumhunted the MOST throughout the entirety of this game?
_

I am comfortable with a mentos lynch, but I'd prefer to go Circus first imo because I see Circus being scum AND tied to a lot of different people in the game who I (and hopefully others) could get a better perception on.
_

Rockin looks okay to me right now Kev if it means anything to you.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Xiivi just curiously, why was your vote not aimed at Circus? You were quite crazy for him yesterday (and according to your big post he has a worse voting record than mentos in addition to a stronger case you had going for him)... Have the current identities of the incaps strengthened or weakened your suspicions on Circus enough to sway your vote?
Sorry for taking a while to get this together guys! I gave this game a reread and I'm kind of disinterested in this game at this point to be honest. From Cello's/Mentos's posts, I'm assuming if we mislynch again today we lose. I honestly haven't done/care about the math because following incaps&uncaps/trying to figure out why scum incapped three new people instead of Kataefi again isn't worth the time and just chasing ghosts. But yeah, I'm assuming if we lynch town we lose, and it seems two of the lynch favourites today (Circus/McFox) will result in my lynch/losing the game if they flip scum from what I'm seeing people say. So I'd much rather hit the possible 1/2/3 scum (Most likely scum team is Cello/Circus/Mentos with Circus/Mentos/Pythag as my next guess.) between Mentos/Cello/Pythag/Rockin because I'd rather not get mislynched if we hit scum (selfish, but whatever it's how this game was made).
Personally I don't care about the order as long as I don't die. But I'm pretty sure others don't have the same want of keeping me alive that I do for myself. But Mentos' trying to change his "Kevin or Ronike" to "Xiivi or Ronike" & Cello's reaction & Circus being all "Cello is 100% clear" makes Mentos/Circus/Cello all pretty much equal. Although I'm wanting to hear from Pythag. Mentos last post also looks like he's content with dying or something, so I really doubt he's a survivor and worried about his wincon.

Out of all the unclears who do you think is the one that has actively scumhunted the MOST throughout the entirety of this game?
McFox easily. Pythag was okay D1, but then started piggybacking a lot. Circus just OMGUS anyone who attacks him "Xiivi/Kevin are obvscum for attacking me!". Cello has had random content posts out of nowhere, but generally nothing else. Rockin did a recap of the game when he replaced in and then disappeared. I wouldn't even have remembered mentos was in this game if Gheb hadn't constantly brought him up.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, and as an add to my last post before I go back to ME2, let's not beat around the bush Circus, it wouldn't affect me much because I pretty much have till the deadline at the latest till I'm dead anyway, so it's not like it's really going to affect anything today if you did that.
Emphasis mine. :ohwell:

Well, there's a self-fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw one. Talking like that isn't going to get anyone to back off of you. With that attitude, you better be scum, because I'm sick of seeing townies give up on this game.

Well...

Circus... where are Xiivi and Pythag? What are your overhauled opinions on them?
First of all, I take great issue with the way you edited my quote, because you completely changed what I said. You make it look like I explained my new opinions on a bunch of people, when in fact I said that I was NOT going to do that yet. I expressed my suspicion of Rockin (which is not an overhauled opinion; it's the same opinion I've held for a while now) and then I ASKED QUESTIONS to Cello, McFox, and Mentosman. Did you even really read what I said? Or did you just see the names of players with text trailing behind them and decided what the text said without reading it? I don't know why you even felt the need to manipulate my post in the first place.

Secondly, I don't see why I should have to specifically speak to all players just because I choose to specifically speak to some of them. I chose to address certain people for certain reasons. You of all people should understand that, since that was one of the exact problems you had with Mayling.

...& Circus being all "Cello is 100% clear"....
*facepalm*

I did make a point of using the word "hypothetically" in my question to Mentos for a reason. The only true opinion I've given about anyone recently has been of Rockin.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I thought I had something on Xiivi, but it was a bust. I thought he knew that the DMV character (canceled character planned for L4D2) was female, and that he had slipped and said "my dude" instead.

As for Xiivi overall, I don't know where I fully stand on him, and more importantly, I don't think I can find out/figure him out toDay. His own hard and fast flip flop on me (going from obv-town at the end of Day 2 to must-be-scum because I defended myself when he says I'm lynchable if Mentos flips scum followed by two clears virtually agreeing with him) has definitely put me on edge. That alone puts him more into scum than town to me, but there are those that are far more likely scum that we can focus on, I think.

I had a point to make about Mentos, but first I need to be sure of something; Rockin and Circus, do you support a Mentos lynch? Just a yes or no is fine.

About McFox, I'll make another comment on him in 2-4 more days, real time.

Something else...

Kataefi said:
Rockin looks okay to me right now Kev if it means anything to you.
Whether you are clear or not, can people stop talking like this? At the very least, just tack on "to lynch" or "as town" or something to prevent confusion. That's the last thing we need right now.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Well my post went down a storm...............

My bad cello I'll stop doing that - replace the word okay with town for no confusion in that line :)
_

Xiivi where do you rank yourself amongst the unclears in terms of scumhunting?
Mentos last post also looks like he's content with dying or something, so I really doubt he's a survivor and worried about his wincon.
I don't think his wincon would be any different to a standard scum/town one. I'm just surprised you're not going for Circus despite on numerous occasions yesterDay you pretty much solidified your need to lynch him asap. I know you still want to do so but your ever so sudden in-depth turn against mentos just because Gheb is cleared and it's general town opinion to think mentos is scum right now stands out as a little off to me.
_

Circus thankyou for pointing out the irony in myself but you didn't answer the question. Xiivi's a big part of your storyline - it looks like you're choosing to ignore him analytically in favour of solely defending yourself from his accusations. It's this late in the game and he's still after you and was after you for the whole entire game... what exactly do you think his intentions are as scum/town?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kevin, I'm leaning scum in Rockin's case. He's been hating on me all game for trying to get people active which is easy mode for scum. His lack of posts is frustrating and overall his play reminds me of PW with his tendency to look for scapegoats and him not being there when it matters. I have no reason to assume he's town.

So far we had 3 incaps every night, which means that there are probably only 3 scumbags. I'm pretty sure that both mentos and circus are scum and that either Rockin or Cello is the 3rd.
I think McFox is town. I think Scum keeps him around as long as possible to make him the scapegoat in lylo. He was scum in AnimeMafia and Simpsons Mafia and the way he played this game so far doesn't resemble the way he plays as scum at all.

So yeah, scumlist is:

Mentos / Circus
Rockin
Cello

Though one of the Circus / Mentos duo needs to die. Preferably mentos. If him, Rockin and Cello are all town we have no chance to win this anyway so I'd rather let Circus live another day and lynch one of those 3 first.

Frozen, you should really speak and not give up yet. That'd be lame. You still have all chances to make it toDay and stay alive at the end if you can convince the rest that you're worth being safed. Your input is worth a lot - just because you're not in agreement with everybody else doesn't mean you can't turn the table.

Request Votecount

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I agree I think we should go mentos first at this stage.

Circus has been OMGUSing but I'm interested in Mentos flip.

Vote Mentos

Doing another reread.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, sorry. I'm not following my own words lol

Only play/lynch I'm agreeing on is a Gheb lynch. He still hasn't convinced me all game that he's neither townie or interested in catching scum, so I wouldn't mind him going

Vote: Gheb

Xiivi, you've been playing a bit better today, so I'll cut you a bit of slack.
First of all, I don't think Gheb was really ever even an option to lynch yesterDay. I think Kevin was the only one that brought up him as a potential target. it never materialized.

And I'm really bothered by this "you've been playing better, I'll cut you slack" statement.
I think that Xiivii was just able to defend completely against your earlier attack, and since it became apparent that he wasn't going to be an easy target, you backed off.

So far, the only case I see on Cirus is the HIT issue he did. Still feel that's a null tell case since right now there's no way to prove it, really. Dunno, could be just me. The only thing I see on the case of cello is the activity issue (if either these are wrong or there's more to it, please correct me).
I don't think you're reading the same game as I am. Remember all of Gheb's arguments for Circus/Mentos?

I rather NOT lynch Mayling (or at least, so quickly). Right now, she's sufficating in WIFOM, and I want to avoid another mislynch. If she's considered of a lynch, I rather wait till we knock off one scum or two (perfer two) so we'd have better odds of uncapping others.
Ok, so you don't want to lynch mayling...then...

I feel that Mayling is pretty scummy. Her responses to some people (can't remember who, but I think one of them was Kat) as well as her defending cello is a bit odd (I know and understand that she trusts cello, but I feel that he should fight off some of his own battles, so as to prove that he's town). However, there are times when she does seem town (as Cirus explains).

One of the things that's wifom about her is the choice of kill targets (Hando, Kat) that seems to point to her doing. While I find it bothersome to how she responded to Kat, I can understand the frustration. Kat seemed to have answered questions with a bit of contributing, but puts his main focus on Mayling and not the other un-clears. I'm sure (or hoping) he has a reason for this.
Wait, I thought you didn't want to lynch her? Now you think she's pretty scummy. Yet you're not voting for her...you're voting for Gheb...and then you say:

Hey guys, clock's ticking. Let's make a decision already >>;;
I hate hate HATE this statement so much. The decision was already made. We were lynching Mayling, and you didn't want any part of that. Normally I think that that would actually make you look good, seeing as Mayling was town. But I see all of your actions as too contradictory and too safe. You didn't want to be on a mislynch, because you didn't want to be incriminated as "OMG you hammered a townie" or grouped in with all those on mislynch wagons, because maybe people would investigate you more. Yet while dodging the lynch, the whole time you agree that you find our suspect suspicious.
I'm leaning toward you being scum.

Rockin is there are reason why you play so blatantly useless?

Originally I thought this was mean. (it still kinda is I suppose) but after rereading, I kinda agree with it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Uncap Count:
[1] Gheb_01 (Xiivi)
[0] KevinM
[0] frozenflame751

Vote Count:
[9] Not Voting (Cello_Marl, Circus, frozenflame751, Kataefi, McFox, Pythag, Rockin, mentosman8, Gheb_01)
[2] mentosman8 (Xiivi, KevinM)
[0] McFox
[0] Cello_Marl
[0] Circus
[0] frozenflame751
[0] Gheb_01
[0] Kataefi
[0] KevinM
[0] Pythag
[0] Rockin
[0] Xiivi

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set Sunday February 7th Noon EST.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Update:

Recent mentos/Circus exchanges REEK of artificial distancing/bussing.

Definitely ready to see them both go, but more comfortable going with mentos first. Scum flip on him basically confirms Circus scum in my book. If mentos flips town though we're in a whole ton of ****, but yeah, **** that he's scum.

Right now I'm seeing Rockinscum over Pythag. Cello, despite being generally non-contribution, has been giving me town vibes most of the game. Mayling's town flip also makes me feel better about him, esp. the fact that he hasn't been riding her support of him like I think he might try to do as scum.

If you guys want me to, I'll drop a vote on Mentos. Just say the word.

I'll be going over the rest of the other non-clears as I can. I've been crammed trying to get work done early since I'll be debating all weekend. >_<

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Update:

Definitely ready to see them both go, but more comfortable going with mentos first. Scum flip on him basically confirms Circus scum in my book. If mentos flips town though we're in a whole ton of ****, but yeah, **** that he's scum.

Right now I'm seeing Rockinscum over Pythag. Cello, despite being generally non-contribution, has been giving me town vibes most of the game. Mayling's town flip also makes me feel better about him, esp. the fact that he hasn't been riding her support of him like I think he might try to do as scum.

If you guys want me to, I'll drop a vote on Mentos. Just say the word.

I'll be going over the rest of the other non-clears as I can. I've been crammed trying to get work done early since I'll be debating all weekend. >_<
WHEN I flip town, it's not just a bad situation, it's very possibly a point that we can't win. Anyway, Uncap: Kevin I think if we get a second chance tomorrow you'll be most likely to help the town win, so you get my uncap vote.

And, as for your comment about me giving up? I've got 3 clears who are convinced I'm scum. Another who doesn't seem against the idea. I know for a fact I'm not changing one of their opinions, the others seem highly unlikely. Seeing as with scum added on that's more than enough to lynch me, I don't see things changing, so why write up big long defenses so I can get lynched anyway?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I had a point to make about Mentos, but first I need to be sure of something; Rockin and Circus, do you support a Mentos lynch? Just a yes or no is fine.
Yes. Though I think I would favor a Rockin lynch right now.

About McFox, I'll make another comment on him in 2-4 more days, real time.
Not entirely sure why that comment couldn't have come in this post. Nor how you can be so specific as to when it will be coming in the future. Regardless, I'm interested in reading it.

Circus thankyou for pointing out the irony in myself but you didn't answer the question. Xiivi's a big part of your storyline - it looks like you're choosing to ignore him analytically in favour of solely defending yourself from his accusations. It's this late in the game and he's still after you and was after you for the whole entire game... what exactly do you think his intentions are as scum/town?
How exactly do you figure I'm ignoring him analytically? I didn't ask him a question, but that's just because I didn't have a specific one that I wanted to ask him. Xiivi's been relatively forthright lately, so I didn't feel the need to coax anything out of him. I've analyzed all of the unclears; I've just been keeping my opinions of most of them to myself recently. If it's alright with you, I'm going to continue doing that because I'd prefer to see how those players continue to act without knowledge of my opinion on them. That includes Xiivi for now.

WHEN I flip town, it's not just a bad situation, it's very possibly a point that we can't win. Anyway, Uncap: Kevin I think if we get a second chance tomorrow you'll be most likely to help the town win, so you get my uncap vote.

And, as for your comment about me giving up? I've got 3 clears who are convinced I'm scum. Another who doesn't seem against the idea. I know for a fact I'm not changing one of their opinions, the others seem highly unlikely. Seeing as with scum added on that's more than enough to lynch me, I don't see things changing, so why write up big long defenses so I can get lynched anyway?
Emphasis mine, again (underlined this time, to avoid confusion with the uncap).

The answer to the question you present in the second underlined segment can pretty much be answered with exactly what you said in the first underlined segment. If you're town, and you truly believe what you say in the first underline, then why aren't you fighting tooth and nail to stay alive? It doesn't gel in my brain at all. I'm forced to believe that you are either completely apathetic town or lazy scum. Neither of which are terms I would typically expect to use to describe you in mafia.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
frozen said:
Probably the first time we've independently reached the same conclusion about ANYTHING in this game. :p

I'm not going to put him at L-2 yet, since we have so much time. But unless something drastic happens, that's where my vote is going.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Kevin, I'm leaning scum in Rockin's case. He's been hating on me all game for trying to get people active which is easy mode for scum. His lack of posts is frustrating and overall his play reminds me of PW with his tendency to look for scapegoats and him not being there when it matters. I have no reason to assume he's town.
Ewww, 'easy mode?' Is that how you describe when I felt I was right?

I just didn't like the fact that you've been just on bandwagons and did activity police. I felt you havn't been contributing to the discussion and I still don't think so.

First of all, I don't think Gheb was really ever even an option to lynch yesterDay. I think Kevin was the only one that brought up him as a potential target. it never materialized.
And I agreed, I rather want Gheb lynched at the time.

And I'm really bothered by this "you've been playing better, I'll cut you slack" statement.
I think that Xiivii was just able to defend completely against your earlier attack, and since it became apparent that he wasn't going to be an easy target, you backed off.
For all I know, you could be right. But my main concern with him was that on D1 and a bit of D2, he's mainly been on bandwagons on people and havn't been contributing. Unlike Gheb, he began to contribute more on a bit of D3 and D4. I began to believe a bit more that he was town.

I don't think you're reading the same game as I am. Remember all of Gheb's arguments for Circus/Mentos?
You mean the one where he constantly brings up the fact that Mentos 'may have' caught Cirus' possible targets that can no longer be proven? The same one that now people feel that they're scum? Yeah.

Ok, so you don't want to lynch mayling...then...

Wait, I thought you didn't want to lynch her? Now you think she's pretty scummy. Yet you're not voting for her...you're voting for Gheb...
Read the first quote you looked at with Mayling. I said 'I rather NOT lynch Mayling ~>(or at least, so quickly)<~' I was alright with a Mayling lynch, but I didn't want her lynched so quickly. I had a mixture of town and scum. It was hard to pinpoint which one cause of the WIFOM all around her. I rather have her be lynched cause I felt there wasn't that much strong of a case behind her...or any chance to show she was really scummy. All I've seen on D3 was her defending, defending, and defending. I saw little scumhunt in her cause Kat kept pressuring her. I had more certain scum vibes coming from Gheb then I did with Mayling.

I'm not going to carelessly go on bandwagons like some do. I want my vote to be certain and have a bit of backup to my reason.

I hate hate HATE this statement so much. The decision was already made. We were lynching Mayling, and you didn't want any part of that. Normally I think that that would actually make you look good, seeing as Mayling was town. But I see all of your actions as too contradictory and too safe. You didn't want to be on a mislynch, because you didn't want to be incriminated as "OMG you hammered a townie" or grouped in with all those on mislynch wagons, because maybe people would investigate you more. Yet while dodging the lynch, the whole time you agree that you find our suspect suspicious.
I'm leaning toward you being scum.
Ewww....what the **** is this?

It wasn't already made. I felt many people were still scrambling on a lynch canidate between Mayling, Cirus, probably Mcfox (can't remember) and maybe Mentos. The decision was made when there was only a few hours in the deadline, and FF led the vote on Mayling. If I don't feel like they're scummy, then I'm not going to vote for said person. Simple as that.

ugh, really want to do a reread on some things, but things are making it difficult.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ewww, 'easy mode?' Is that how you describe when I felt I was right?
"Right" from a scum point of view. That's why it is easy mode.

I just didn't like the fact that you've been just on bandwagons and did activity police. I felt you havn't been contributing to the discussion and I still don't think so.
You think I haven't contributed to the discussion? You must be playing a different game then. Or you're trying to discredit me - which you've been doing all game.

Seriously needs to die.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I really don't know... I think we should stay grounded with circus/mentos for now.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, feel much better about Circus/mentos for now than I would about Rockin. And since we've hit a temporary lull.

Vote: mentos

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Honestly, who to uncap is a tougher choice for me than who to lynch right now. On the one hand, I know Kev is always a good mafia player, and knowing he's clear and trustworthy could really help us. On the other hand, Gheb has been pushing mentos for a while, and has really helped to steer discussion in the right direction for today.

Convince me guys, because right now I'm on the fence. I assume others are as well, otherwise they'd have uncapped one of you already.

Sorry frozen, but you've been mostly absent from the game, at least compared to the other two.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I definitely agree with mcfox here. I'm clueless. Honestly leaning more towards gheb.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Would be down for switching to Rockin if people wanted, but also fine with Mentos. I'm not liking the fact that I might get quick lynched after Menos' flip due to this connection people see between he and I, but I guess I'll deal with it if it gets us scum. I think there's a good chance they're both scum, so it doesn't really matter to me which of them goes toDay.

Also fuzzy on the uncaps. Kevin or Gheb seem equally worthy; Frozen's obviously just been too scarce for consideration. Which is a shame, since he'd be really valuable if that weren't the case. Uncap: KevinM just so it's on someone.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Xiivi where do you rank yourself amongst the unclears in terms of scumhunting?

I don't think his wincon would be any different to a standard scum/town one. I'm just surprised you're not going for Circus despite on numerous occasions yesterDay you pretty much solidified your need to lynch him asap. I know you still want to do so but your ever so sudden in-depth turn against mentos just because Gheb is cleared and it's general town opinion to think mentos is scum right now stands out as a little off to me.
meh, I suck at scumhunting cause I tunnel a lot, but have tried very hard to re-evaluate things multiple times throughout this game, but Circus is like, always there.

------

so yeah this game died

mentos lynch is a go, will switch to circus or cello if people want to go that way. pythag is a meh choice. rockin & mcfox = very bad choices and def would oppose switching to either toDay

perfectly content with uncapping gheb, especially with circus/mentos going with a kevin wagon

Kat you should make an uncap choice too.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You don't need to finalize your uncap decision yet. Deadline is in 6 days and Cello, Rockin and Frozen still have said very, very little toDay. It would be good to know what they think.

Cello, Rockin - if you guys are town I hate you so much that I never want to play a mafia game with you again EVER. If you join a game you're supposed to play. No johns. **** you

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am going to get a post up here shortly. While I am resigned to being the inevitable lynch, I would like to get some thoughts out there so if there is a tomorrow I leave something behind. Promise it'll be up shortly.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, now first and foremost, the reason why I seem apathetic, is that I'll admit if I were anyone else I could see myself as scum. Many arguments are rooted in things that did happen, and me arguing my reasoning for them is not a likely thing to change anyone's mind. I have been trying to think of a way to defend, and can't short of saying there was nothing behind any of my posts besides what was stated in them, and I know that's not a defense that will change anything.

Now, if we get to tomorrow after my flip, I still think McFox is a good place to look as I placed my vote earlier. I'm also quite confident that Xiivi/Circus is not TvT, neither stands out severely over the other. The third I'm leaning Pythag. Rockin hasn't done much, but at the same time doesn't really look like Scumkin. Those are my thoughts as it stands on suspicions.

In terms of un-capping, I encourage town to uncap Kev. Gheb has been stuck on me/Circus since D1, and when I flip town I'm not sure if he'll be able to fully disregard that and move on. Frozen, as pretty much everyone else has said, has been predominately absent. Kev has been much less tunneled, and I know he'll be useful for you guys tomorrow.

Kat, if tomorrow comes and you're still alive(this goes for today's uncap as well), make sure to consider all options thoroughly. It's crunch time majorly if tomorrow comes, so make sure you consider all options and use fellow clears to your advantage. It's already late in the game, so it's really going to take a lot of discussion to make sure things go right.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You don't need to finalize your uncap decision yet. Deadline is in 6 days and Cello, Rockin and Frozen still have said very, very little toDay. It would be good to know what they think.

Cello, Rockin - if you guys are town I hate you so much that I never want to play a mafia game with you again EVER. If you join a game you're supposed to play. No johns. **** you

.......... very nice sportsman ship we have here. -_____-;;

ANYWAY

your case on me is, to my opinion, nothing but frustration to my playstyle and lack of posts recently. I havn't seen anything that has been pointing to me being scummy at all (unless you want to count the fact I havn't been posting a lot). I will admit that I havn't been playing on par like I usually do and am sorry about that, but I shall try a bit harder, now that I just got my mouse in the game (as well as my internet being on at my house)

Cirus - I've used to have gotten townie vibes from him on D1, but it's been weavering. I've been getting mix of town and scum vibes, and I'm not confident which to lean forward with now. If it comes down to it, I'm alright with lynching Cirus

Mentos - the same thing like Cirus, but I havn't sensed a lot of scum vibes from him really. Usually, he would give off that aura of sure townieness, but I havn't seen that said aura for a good while now. I'll have to reread in order to get a better look

Phythag - needs a reread, but hasn't shown any town quality at all IMO. Gonna be fine with him...

Cellos - I'm going to lean on town, only cause of the confidence Mayling had on him. Hasn't been posting a lot, but nothing really scummy reeks from him IMO.

Xiivi - He's doing better. Leaning towards town.

Mcfox - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....dunno... x.x definitly need a reread.

Top Bottom