• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd be 100% OK with lynching Rockin...but ugh...letting mentos live. So much scum in this game. Can't take it.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd just like to point out the fact that Cello-Marl has only posted 23 times - out of 1083 posts. I can understand that some players are more active than others but this ... is absurd. Cello, you have a lot to make up for.

:059:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I want Circus lynched to be perfectly honest - I do actually agree with mentos that Circus/Xiivi really isn't TvT at all. Xiivi you've been tunnelled since D1. You created a suspect out of circus because of this (though that doesn't diminish his own scumminess in any way).

I'm gonna uncap: kev for now - it can change. I quite like gheb and kev contributing right now, I'm torn between both - what are your current thoughts on circus? FF if you can please post something!

Also @Kev: what has rockin done that's standing out?

Pythag... what do you think right now? Who's your biggest suspect?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
With cello I noticed the short amount of posts as well - the question is... would Cello risk staying bottom of the posting pile for 4 Days in a game where we laid down the principle that lurkers are BAD?

Cello does strike me as town for this very reason as I'd expect scum to pick up the pace and post a lot more, and I can't see this inconsistency anywhere with this poster.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's a bad WIFOM argument Kata. "Well, scum knows this, so they would do that, but since they didn't do that they must be town" type of thing. I do agree Cello hasn't posted much, but for whatever reason the posts that HAVE been there haven't seemed all that scummy. Maybe I should look over the posts to double check that read, but I don't see Cello as scummy from what I've seen.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Actually scratch what I said... I shouldn't be giving away credit like that. I just think when you weigh out the risk/reward of lurking that much then it strikes me as odd. But everyone's right - for town or scum purposes is what I really don't know.

But yeah... @clears... thoughts on Circus?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Would rather go Circus then Mentos at this point.

Would rather go Rockin over both of them.

So much scummy in this game my head is gonna explode.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, whatever. I was hoping to get a response to this quickly, but I guess he just popped in.

Circus, why would you be ok with a Mentos or Rockin lynch? If you are so convinced that Rockin is scum, then why not push for him? The casual way you responded makes me think that you are the one who doesn't care if you get lynched or not.

Also, Rockin, you didn't answer my earlier question. Are you for a Mentos (or even were you) lynch?

I don't think McFox is scum anymore.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also, Rockin, you didn't answer my earlier question. Are you for a Mentos (or even were you) lynch?
Oh, sorry. I must've missed this by accident

I'm unsure really. In order to get a better idea if I'm with a mentos lynch or not, I'll have to do a reread about him. Before though, it never occured to me to lynch Mentos. As of now though, it's 50/50. right now, I'm mainly going off that I'm not sensing that 'townie mentos' aura I usually get when I play from him. If I was to decide now, I would SLIGHTLY be in on a Mentos lynch, but a Cirus lynch looks more promising IMO.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
mentos/Rockin/Circus have all given a fairly substantial reading on pretty much everyone left in the game very recently, and each one is riddled with them trying not to push against each other while at the same time not offering such a dissenting opinion from everyone else that they're called out on it.:

~~~

mentos

I'm also quite confident that Xiivi/Circus is not TvT, neither stands out severely over the other.
Rockin hasn't done much, but at the same time doesn't really look like Scumkin.
~~~

Rockin

Cirus - I've used to have gotten townie vibes from him on D1, but it's been weavering. I've been getting mix of town and scum vibes, and I'm not confident which to lean forward with now. If it comes down to it, I'm alright with lynching Cirus
Mentos - the same thing like Cirus, but I havn't sensed a lot of scum vibes from him really. Usually, he would give off that aura of sure townieness, but I havn't seen that said aura for a good while now. I'll have to reread in order to get a better look
*Also, see Rockin's most recent post, another excellent example of what I'm talking about.

~~~

Circus

Would be down for switching to Rockin if people wanted, but also fine with Mentos.
Although Circus was the most open about it

I think there's a good chance they're both scum, so it doesn't really matter to me which of them goes toDay.
~~~

Out of everyone in the game, these three are the least sure about each other. I'd still rather we get mentos first. My suspicions heavily lie in mentos and Circus, and Rockin to a lesser extent, so I'd rather go with one of them first.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I agree, especially since he was just reading the thread and didn't bother to respond back to my accusation.

vote Circus

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm making a giant post right now. Have been for probably more than an hour now. Relax that trigger finger, Cello_Scum.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Vote: Mentosman

Your math better be better than mine.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fellow infected, be sure to read this very closely.

unvote
vote Mentosman

Circus, incap McFox toNight.
The other scum should incap Pythag toNight.
I shall incap whoever we end up uncapping toNight.

This isn't a ruse, so please do not incap anyone other than who I specified.
With Mentosman's lynch, accompanied by the two bleed outs, we now stand at 5v3.
ToMorrow, one of us will be lynched. If we incap this way, knowing we won't overlap,
then that means two more survivors will bleed out with the lynchee, putting us at 3v2.

For Night 5, the remaining infected will finish off Kataefi.

Three incaps is an instant kill, so 2v2, and win.

As a further contingency, if one or more of my compatriots should have come up with a similar plan
and posted it, but with different targets, and the death scene is posted, so that we may not post
anything further, then go with my plan. If that person has a similar clause as this one,
then go with my plan anyway.

If at all possible, before the death scene, you should both post back here confirming that you read this.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
dear god CELLO THAT GAMBIT HAD ME SHAKING

I was so ****ing scared.

I was waiting for-****ing-ever for the two of you to coordinate a quickhammer, good call but MAN DID I GET SCARED WHEN YOU CLAIMED SCUM

Will incap Pythag. ;D

I had a plan ready to post in case you didn't, but I was pretty sure you had a plan.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
And that was why I had the contingency listed.

I was quivering. Yesterday, at six, I missed Circus by ten minutes. I'm so glad I didn't try this then.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, and Tom, I'm incapping Kevin toNight, and Kataefi ToMorrow Night if I'm still alive.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
endgame in this custom setup is a long and drawn out process, so for all of your sakes, the game ends now. scum win. i will type out all flavor and post all information in a bit, but this is just so that you dont have to waste your efforts on a 0%chance gambit or anything.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I really did have this whole monster of a post typed up too. Seems like a waste.

I had a different plan altogether, but it's obviously no longer an option and, looking at now, is less efficient. Will chomp McFox.

I'm sure my flip in particular is probably gonna chap some *****.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ninja'd.

Also, forgot to say, way to be there when it really counts, Cello. ;)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Circus, I love you for being scum in pretty much like everyone's opinion, yet not getting lynched somehow everytime. Great stuff. :)

Cello you were mean lurking like that. :(

Sorry for being inactive d2, it really wasn't purposeful! I was active d1, dunno why people thought I wasn't. So I def tried to kick it up the last few days cause I didn't want to win by lurking. Very sorry if anyone feels that way. :(

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Meh, upsetting. I hadXiivi in mind too at first, but him contributing made me back away from him. Guess it was also my fault for easily believing Mayling, but then again, I never saw anything truly scummy from Cello.

good stuff scum.

anyway, going to make a post about something. more of a rant if anything.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Xiivi: I wish I could say I loved it as much. It was ****in' nerve-wracking. Like all game. Not just because I didn't wanna die but because losing one scum buddy in this game would have been way more detrimental than losing one in a normal mafia game. Way to be on my *** like all ****ing game though; I really appreciate it. :p

I thought for sure I was gonna bite it on D3, but then Mayling somehow fell in our laps and got lynched instead. I'm still kind of scratching my head on how that one worked out, but I'm not complaining.

Xiivi + Cello = <3

Top Bottom