• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite Neutral Stage

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Here's my tally (I didn't count people who posted more than one, this is your least favorite stage not stages)

Fountain of Dreams: 4
Final Destination: 1
Pokemon Stadium: 2
Battlefield: 13
Dream Land 64: 3
Yoshi's Story: 0

Wow, there is a lot of Battlefield hate. Yoshi's Story gets the most love, and for obvious reasons that stage is awesome.
I'm not surprised about battlefield, but i am a little bit with dreamland. That stage is so open and fun, with any character. <3

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Final destination, too easy for people to combo me
no foxes, all items on, anywhere but final destination ftw

CHUK

Smash Ace
FoD, I don't feel as in control, though it can work in that advantage with your opponent.

Spife

Smash Master
Ugh it depends on a lot. Against a fox I like DL, PS is good to me sometimes but other times it doesn't give enough space...and then BF is a hard sweet spot. I also dont' wanna play a marth on yoshi story or FoD -_- (tipper fsmash at 50% is bye bye)
Random match up, random stage though I'd have to say DL cause that high ceiling makes dair not so good. One less kill move is bad.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I'm not a huge fan of Final Destination either. Especially Marth vs. Samus. My friend who was my main source of competition at the time mained Samus. I feel like the majority of the reason why it was an even matchup was the fact that HE'D NEVER DIE. And we'd always play on Final Destination. And that's why I love Battlefield. Platforms allow for easy f-smashes that can either kill at lower %'s or allow for easy edgeguards at low %'s.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah. I main Fox, so when I think of Marth and FD I cringe. I forgot that he has matchups where FD may be a disadvantage.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
FoD.
WAYYY too small. plus there's an invisible super-tiny lip on the edge that alwys gets Sheik.

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
I hate Final Destination... I actually love BF because I'm good with that ledge and it's almost like the stage is attempting to gimp other people for me half the time :D

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
Im fine with all the stages, really...

but FoD just messes up my whole game, the camera gets WAY too close up when you're in the middle, i cant space right and i just whif attacks all over the place.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Fountain of Dreams....no matter how awesome looking the stage is, I absolutely hate playing on it.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
hmm, whys this? kirbys recovery is awful anyway and dtilt seems like it'd be good w/ the slanted edges.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO! There is nothing redeeming about that stage for Kirby. The slanted edges only really count against Marth as the angle helps you avoid his Up B, but that doesn't really matter since Marth will basically just **** kirby into a big, pink bag of dead.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I like how a lot of people's opinions of their favorite stages are just a typical bias depending on who they play.

Narukari

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Fountain. When the platforms are lower, I always end up shorthopping onto them instead of staying on the ground. That really throws off ma groove.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Pokemon Stadium.

I'd love this stage if it weren't for Rock/Fire. Or if Rock/Fire lacked walls and encouraged heavy camping for their duration. Granted it's just for 30 seconds but still... ugh.

I dunno if I've already posted here though.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Except for Battlefield. Everyone hates Battlefield. Except for me. <.<;;
Well it seems you play Marth and only Marth so that's hardly surprising considering Battlefield is a good Marth stage and a bad "most everyone else" stage. Anybody who mains or seconds Fox, Falco, or Peach is going to hate Battlefield. So that's about 75% of Smashers right there.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice if PS didn't have the rock (mountain?) aspect of it.

Seriously, whenever that happens, somebody camps on the far left side underneath the cliff, and the other person camps on the far right side. Waste of time.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Well it seems you play Marth and only Marth so that's hardly surprising considering Battlefield is a good Marth stage and a bad "most everyone else" stage. Anybody who mains or seconds Fox, Falco, or Peach is going to hate Battlefield. So that's about 75% of Smashers right there.
I don't only play Marth. I also play Captain Falcon and I might pick up Falco (I've used like 3/4 of the cast at one point or another, though. Basically the only characters I haven't learned to use are the spacies and Bowser).

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I don't only play Marth. I also play Captain Falcon and I might pick up Falco (I've used like 3/4 of the cast at one point or another, though. Basically the only characters I haven't learned to use are the spacies and Bowser).
My bad, I just remembered you making a thread a while back about whether you needed to pick up a secondary, and I think at the time you decided you didn't, but I guess you've changed your mind (which is a good thing--the more characters you can play the better).

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik makes passionate sweaty love to Battlefield.

I don't think Fox is that bad there either tbqh you can't squeeze during Firefox but the magic of movement options, combo options, tech chase, and taking out their sweetspotting when you have a shine is beautiful there. You can dance like the floor beneath you is oil and you're on fire...

:bee:

Top Bottom