• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kevin has to be scum. Literally, he's scummy as **** and if he's not scum, we've lost.

Inferno has nothing to his credit. His ability fits on either alignment and he has done nothing to make me think he's town. Kevin, however, has put him on his **** list for no reason throughout the game since before it became apparent that he was just gonna sit there and be a ****poster. It reads similarly to HxH where he did the same thing to our third scummer, Tery. Kevin buses bad scummates.

RF, you, and Soup I would all like to keep more than Inferno. LAK I want gone less than Inferno.

As for the follow-up, Day 2 "something came up out of the ground" and put everyone at L-1. That's prolly Naut.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, you big dummy. I want your take on the people who were on it.

Delita
Raziek
Potassium
J
Krystedez
Lovably Adorable Kanine

I'll be damned if there's no mafia on that lynch given its nature, composition, and the strength of the opposition.

Read list for that wagon and why they voted when they voted.

Don't go into J until I hear from Kevin on the subject, k?
My ****ing God.

I'll be damned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah looks like scum just had to sit back as town fought against itself early in the game and then they barraged us with quicklynch shenanigans.

Meh. Is Inferno just connection to KevinM, then? Bleck.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Saw this looking for a place farther back to start on looking at what dead people are saying.

@J:

1. RainbowFingers (Xonar/BSL)
2. Gova
3. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
4. Raziek
5. Delita (adumbrodeus/Overswarm)
6. Ryker
7. Inferno3044
8. Soup
9. Kantrip
10. Mastermind Super Fiend (SummonerAU/Ranmaru)
11. UTDZac/J
12. Krystedez
13. KevinM

Stances on Gova. Green is for, Red against, Yellow was indifferent or I wasn't sure on a cursory overlook.

Half the Town has taken a hard stance on the Gova lynch, to the point that we're practically divided into camps.

If that isn't "connections", I don't know what is.
Raz, you ****ing suck.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Inferno: His posts have been based on self-survival and at first only came into the thread when I was mentioning the possibility of him being scum. I haven't seen him push on any read period, and the start of his D2 is just awful.

"Might want to lynch J"

What a solid stance.. he see's a possible lynch candidate and says oh I "might" be down with that lynch. However he also feels the need to AGAIN discredit me... but at that point he doesn't bring up soup who also wants him lynched.

His answers to Raz were also weird

"What do you think of Gova if he doesn't get lynched today"

"Well if he's still scummy at the start of tomorrow I'd lynch him"

Almost seems like he already know's Gova's alignment, maybe I'm reaching on that point but it just seems like an odd phrasing. Why the start of tomorrow.. what would change over the night phase that would make him reconsider?
So, can you show me a couple of those survival posts from D1?

Yeah, super solid stance. No elaboration, waiting on public consensus on whether I'm right about J and easy to back out of even if they decide to go me instead. I see you.

Do you really think anyone in this game short of me and MAYBE (personally I don't even think Adum qualifies) is going to be nonchalant about being prodded with a stick and not having any idea why? That's padding a read explanation with current events. Is the one before this one ("AGAIN") bad?

Do me a favor and get out of Day 2 for long enough to show me where the read came from instead of selling me on it (not hard, you had me at hello originally).

No, that is a reach, but you're in the right ballpark. His stance is just really safe. It doesn't commit to anything but verbal support for a lynch we know would be a mislynch at a later day IF it's popular.

I'm gonna come back to this in sixty seconds when I can search the thread.
These are legit. They are Kevin and a response to Kevin.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@soup: Why is LAK town? Logic with the RF thing is just that their switch on me doesn't seem to have a logical thought process and more stems from the fact that they need scum reads. I'm an easy slot to find scummy so I fit the bill. They've also done a whole lot of nothing this game and made a lot of stance swaps that don't make much sense. Play-wise, they've got a pretty big scumread all on their own.

Going out now, be back tomorrow after school.
Their play was as shallow as Inferno was on D1.

D1 Gova Lynch
Gova [6] Delita, Raziek, Potassium, J, Krystedez, Lovably Adorable Kanine
Potassium [5] Mastermind Super Fiend, Soup, Ryker
Raziek [3] KevinM, Gova, RainbowFingers
D2 J Lynch
J [5] Ryker, RainbowFingers, Mastermind Super Fiend, Soup, KevinM
KevinM [1] Lovably Adorable Kanine
LAK, explain to me why you hammered Gova and why you voted Kevin on D2, ignoring the J lynch.

RF, tell me why you switched to Raziek on D1.

KevMo, tell me why you hammered J.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: J

Honestly not down for lynching Inferno yet, that guy needs time to get in the game and whatever. Let him stick around, if he's town it'll be obvious over (a small amount of) time.
Do you hold firm to this stance accounting the events that have spanned over the course of time? Who do you want today?

#HBC | ѕoup

RainbowFingers said:
Stance swaps? What stance swaps? I don't remember any of those.

:phone:
So uhh.... Ryker, you asked about the people on Gova's lynch. Delita and Raziek are pretty towny, as is Kantrip/Potassium. J is pretty scummy, LAK is the next scummiest there. If you need a 3 man scum team and all 3 are on that lynch, then the third is most likely Krystedez by process of elimination. Multiple people (this slot included) are not very active. Krystedez is one of them. He's made some posts, but I can't really think of anything substantial that he's done. And since Delita, Raz, and Kantrip are town, the other three players are probably the scum (again, assuming there's 3 scum and all are on that lynch [I know there's a very very slim possibility of all 3 being there, and I don't think that's the case]).
Yet you voted Raziek on that phase? Did something happen between your read to change your mind? Why weren't you looking at LAK when he went and switched to Gova? As far as I know you weren't really concerned with the issue at hand as try to lead off. It's kind of odd because you actually Raz before saying this also.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kevin, since you've come back I've literally not once seen you play well. You've always been scummy regardless of alignment, bad reads, bad ideas. Getting you out of the way is always profitable.
Yeah. This discredit on Kevin's part isn't a distance attempt rather than trying to make Kevin seem worse than he already is. I don't like RF after reading and I keep coming into a complete stop every time I'm trying to pick upon their intentions. Their D1 is shallow as hell and a lot of things don't make sense. D2 they weren't even that much of a presence either and just came back to taunt Kevin. I want them to do actually do something instead of giving me the feeling of them playing it safe, their whole play could just be summarized as just that.

#HBC | ѕoup

I would have thought I'd have to waste time writing walls but really a lot of what I've said doesn't need substantiation. I looked at LAK again and I didn't find anything to create an definitive argument but there are some things that need tidying up. I look at the other players that are alive and they all fall under the category of either being the laziest town I've ever seen or Scum playing it safe. Inferno has no concrete stances what so ever but has a connection to Kantrip. Kantrip dissipated after D1 and getting pressured, and what's odd for me is that I recall Kantrip really wanting J on D1 but sufficing on Gova, as it was the only lynch that was going to happen besides him. LAK's switch on that fact doesn't make a damn near lick of sense. Kevin hasn't concluded his change of opinion based on his two targets flipping town, all he's done is spit fire at people and make weak comments with what could be an implied target. I want him to elaborate on his RF/LAK dislike even if It's Kevin and he's dying tomorrow.

#HBC | ѕoup

RF why are you ignoring Kevin this phase despite wanting him the phase before, even if he's scum fypov you should be looking at partners instead you give me that Kantrip/Inferno are

Inferno why are you so certain on Kantrip just by claim, who would you lynch today?

LAK what are your stances as of late and how do you feel about Kevin, you voted him on D2 for a reason

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip who are RF's scumbuddies if you're implying he's scum, does Kevin still make sense despite what I've pointed out?

I'll be back later.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Actually based on play I think I want to switch RainbowFingers and Lovably Adorable Kanine on my reads.

There is nothing stopping RF from being scum jailer or roleblocker, especially not their play this game. The incidence where they were so inactive a replacement was being searched for for them but then they were all "no we're here and caught up and want to play", and then they continued to do nothing? I do not like it. The fact that they tried to vote KevinM but were conveniently too slow on D3 is giving me weird conspiracy vibes that they are scummates and that was a sly way to distance from each other.

@LAK: Talk to me about who's scum, please mang.

@Inferno: If you could use your ability right now instead of waiting for the Night, who would you make the lynch between? AKA your top 2 scumpicks and why please.

@RainbowFingers: Give us something.
KevinM and LAK. Both have been hella grimy all game. The reason I didn't do it is because on the off chance that I target 2 town I screwed the whole game.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Have scum reads on Kantrip and KevinM atm. All Kevin has really done is pop in, say that someone he doesn't like should get lynched, and dip. He has not fleshed out his reads at all and I don't see town intent. I would love to see an actual reason to why he thinks Raz and myself are scum.

Kantrip acts really defensive and wild whenever anyone has any questions or scum reads on him. He brushes them off and calls them crap for whatever reason. For example I wasn't even calling him scum when I asked him about the reason for that post and he immediately gets defensive and calls me ********. Atm I think it's more likely to be scum over flustered town.

Depending on who it is, I will lynch an inactive if needed. As for Gova, I'm not really sure what to think. I would love for him to post content because honestly I don't really recall many posts that are actually based off this game. MSF I'm very iffy about. I don't see him as town in the slightest but nothing he has really done wants me to lynch him.

Ryker I say let him live for now but things can happen. I honestly wish I knew why he has such a thing for vigging dgame titans but it's his mind not mine.

Vote: KevinM
From how I saw your scum reads, they all seemed to revolve around the idea of DelitaScum and the other people distancing from him. So imo I think this whole theory gets demolished if Delita is town. And yes I would vote Kantrip as I'm pretty sure I stated that I think he's scum. However I think KevinM is scummier.

I know I'm doing catchup again and I'm sorry. Sunday tends to be involved with running errands and Ravens football. Also shoutout to the Titans for beating the Steelers.
A couple of crumbs that I decided to dig up to help. For those who don't know, Nautilus is the Titan of the Depths and therefore I tried to use the word titan when I could. Also **** the Steelers. Ravens all day!

Also definitely talked a lot D2 about how my D1 scum reads were Kanty and J. This was to imply that I used my ability on them.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
RainbowFingers, I need you guys to get in here and talk to me about soup and Ryker. Even though you guys are probably like indy or something for lurking so much.
Exams coming up here and I'm busy practically always. Meanwhile, BSL dislikes posting without discussion. Inactivity doesn't mean indy, inactivity means inactive. If our posts were preservational, point it out. Let's play ball, Kantrip.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Ryker tried to vote Raz right away at the start of yesterDay and his posts implied he knew the implications of voting like that based on how he was spouting about his Night action choices. THEN he realized that votes weren't live yet. This says to me he knew the ability was active but didn't know the full details on it. Because it was his scummate's ability and he didn't fully understand it.
Eeewwww, no thanks.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
@Soup: I moved it to Gova because, I read what Delita posted and thought He had a point, Gova might have been a crapshoot and having Kantrip around around would have been better.

Reads were posted earlier.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Dislike RainbowFinger's change of views to Kantripscum after opposing my wagon when my play was ACTUALLY scummy. Now I've gotten my head in the game and he switches view to calling me scum for lack of a better option.

Also now he's saying KevinM is probably scum since he will inevitably be dying toNight and he's just going for those town points.

This is almost too easy. Making me really confident in my choice, RF.
Okay this is gross.

First off, you say your play was actually scummy which is why it was weird we had a town-read on you. This sets off all kinds of red flags. If anything, YOU'RE stance-swapping and going in on us now that you have the opportunity. That aside, is it weird that I'm good at reading you, Kantrip? Additionally, I agree with BSL. Your actions lately are way convenient for scum, especially considering a 3 man scum team who'd need to land a final mislynch today to win. You DO twist information slightly and you're looking for reasons to lynch rather than taking it slow and analyzing, which is what I'd expect out of a towny especially IN THIS SITUATION.

Then, you falsely claim us of accusing KevinM scum when I WAS HAMMERING HIM YESTERDAY. You call me missing the vote convenient? I'm sure it was literally 1 second later than Kevin's, which is impossible to plan. Hell, ask a modbro to check it for you. We've been on Kevin, don't twist the facts here.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
LAK why did you target your targets?
N1 I wanted to look at Kevin but John wanted so I said sure, we looked and saw Ashe, we thought vig was possible, since J said he was 100% sure Ryker was lying, we voted back on Kevin instead of J, Then QL happened.

N2 we talked a bit, we then changed how we were gonna approach our role, we wanted to get insight on ? Mark players and push ones that we thought were scum.

D3 happens, I was off and on, I was busy with Magic the Gathering Online John said he would be in the thread watching it more. I poked in a few times but was busy in a standard tournament.

N3 we noticed Krys barely posted and wanted to look at him, then he died :/

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Let me run some numbers

7 people, 3 scum team is possible
If we lynch scum today It'd be 4v2, which would allow for KevinMTown to exist, as that's 3v2 giving us wriggling room.
This means that KevinM being Town can be if we lynch scum today, meaning that if Kevin is town we haven't lost like Ryker said.
This means we can think outside of a KevinM=scum perspective.

Kantrip reminds me of indyKantrip in FLCL. Or was it scumKantrip in FFT? Anyway, one of those games he played similarly. Ryker you were with me in both, any of those plays ring a bell with this play?

Inferno is disconnected thus my read on him needs more exploration. Inferno, give me more to work with. Analyze the playerlist and draw connections. Give me detailed stuff, and sit down for this.

I'm looking for someone who's trying to make a lynch so his scumteam can win. Esp if Kevin is the last scum.

soup's thought process has been pretty weird all game but I can dig it. Soup who your scum team atm? I've skimmed your posts because I honestly think your read on me is prejudiced due to expecting activity. Is that a fair assessment? If not, why not? Bring me good points, if you can't find them, focus where focus is needed.

Ryker, you're thinking in a Kevin scumteam p.o.v. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno and Kantrip are his buddies, sure, I can dig that. That means that Kantrip is the front man with KevinM being his partner in crime helping him get the lynches. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno is a crapshoot.
Your scumteam makes sense, I like your thought process.
Give me a Kantrip flip so we can work on the Indy hunt. If Kantrip flips scum, your scumteam makes sense and we get more wiggle room if Kevin is town after all. If Kantrip flips indy you're in a good position for end game.
Win/win and good process. Give reactions.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 7alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

RainbowFingers [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine [0]
Ryker [0]
Inferno [0]
Soup [0]
Potassium [0]
KevinM [0]

Not voting: Potassium, Inferno, Lovably Adorable Kanine, Ryker, RainbowFingers, Soup, KevinM

Top Bottom