• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want to discount it because we've seen scum abilities themed around making people die quickly. They already have the ability we saw yesterDay to make it 1 to lynch, having an executioner as well would allow for an early alpha strike toDay (if it's a 3-man scumteam). If that is the case then it's a scum win right now, meaning town had all of 1 mislynch before they lost. That is not the case, so scum is either a 2-man (Kev could be on it in this case but then they don't have any other abilities BUT killing-people-fast ones) or Kev is on it.

Either way, if you say he's dying that's cool, whatever....

Yes Inferno, you should claim.

RainbowFingers, I need you guys to get in here and talk to me about soup and Ryker. Even though you guys are probably like indy or something for lurking so much.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to discount it because we've seen scum abilities themed around making people die quickly. They already have the ability we saw yesterDay to make it 1 to lynch, having an executioner as well would allow for an early alpha strike toDay (if it's a 3-man scumteam). If that is the case then it's a scum win right now, meaning town had all of 1 mislynch before they lost. That is not the case, so scum is either a 2-man (Kev could be on it in this case but then they don't have any other abilities BUT killing-people-fast ones) or Kev is on it.
We have two killing roles, so we're only in LyLo if we're both wrong AND we set them up for an early alpha.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Awesome LAK, you're viewing. Content and claim por favor.

@Ryker: 2 killing roles? Yours and...? And the amount I trust you with a kill doesn't leave much room for confidence that we can pull through this. If Inferno and I are both town (just theorize with me for a second here), then who is scum?

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
I've placed a mafia executioner in one of my older set-ups and Gheb put one in Final Fantasy 9.

We're Lux town illuminator. We get to see what flavor players are when we target them.

We saw J was Ashe N1, Rainbow was skarner n2 and krys was Nasus n3.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
There's nothing outlandish about a mafia executioner to me. It's just with the other scum abilities we've already seen, that's a stacked lineup dedicated to pulling quicklynches. Add Gova being hated on top of that which allows for another variety of early alpha....

I'm just not seeing it.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
ETown illuminator? Not clearing you off that at all.

Anyways I'm Nautilus, town tunneler. I choose 2 people and on the next day only those people can be voted for. N1 I targetted Kantrip and J but it failed. I asked JTB multiple questions about if I had to visit him and stuff like that so I'm going with that he commuted. I can only use this once successfully and I haven't attempted to use it since N1.

Kantrip you said there was a restriciton to your commute. What is it?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually, I believe my words were "I'm not going to say if there are any restrictions to my commute or not."
Something along those lines at least.

My insanity potion's on 24/7. I am always commuting.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't care about claim speculation but yes I retain that Ryker is Town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I missed the part where RF claimed they jailed Ryker N1 and N2 and yet Delita still died of poison. Could be something to do with a lot of the actions of roles we never got explained to us before they died. Like Raz and Kryst.

Ryker tried to vote Raz right away at the start of yesterDay and his posts implied he knew the implications of voting like that based on how he was spouting about his Night action choices. THEN he realized that votes weren't live yet. This says to me he knew the ability was active but didn't know the full details on it. Because it was his scummate's ability and he didn't fully understand it.

@Inferno: Are you present and able to talk about this? Since your ability has practically confirmed that I am a Commuter, do you think I'm town yet?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay well then who's scum soup? If you say a combination of me and/or Inferno, I want you to give me another option.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah that was a joke. Basically my entire attitude towards the game last night was a joke. I did try to read the game, but it turned into skimming and I couldn't take things seriously. I've had a night's sleep, today should be better.

There is more than one scum. If we can verify KevinM's claim of executioner we are doing so. Therefore, we are not lynching him toDay unless his attempt to execute doesn't work (assuming there's no alpha strike which is why we need to find a scum for him to try to use it on). Reason being there is NOT a scum executioner after the scum abilities we've already seen employed.
It seemed like a legitimate effort on your part, not a joke. Who are you leaning towards today if it was however?

First, I have no reason to suspect townKev.
Second, his hammer yesterday coupled with his executioner claim just scream alpha to me.
Third, he picked Raz. I just killed Delita and was wrong on J. He says I need "looking into" and kills Raz.

Inferno read is based on Kevin and the way he treated Terywj in HxH.

Kantplay's push is just so bad. He uses Delita's posts as inspiration, but takes his biggest town read (LAK) and rounds out his scum team with it.
I do. I feel less of a forced attitude wrt his posting and definitely not what I picked up on him in HxH. I know it's meta but there's plenty of other arguments out there like the fact of a possible scum executioner. I'm more interested in where he goes today and what he posts before I make judgement. Looking at Inferno's recent post and coming in here gunning for Kevin makes me think back to Kevin/Tery a lot more however.

soup, how on earth are you discounting Rykerscum? He has killed prominent townies, attempted to lynch other townies, and done basically nothing to help the town at all and you're gonna say "that play was too crazy to be scum"? That's bull**** and if you keep it up my cries of you and him being partners won't be a joke anymore.
If you want a short and sweet answer about it, then yeah. I don't see this being a RykerScum play at all. What besides his crazy attitude is telling towards you Ryker being scum? I don't see any other argument besides that and I would feel that he would be way more preserved as scum. The only anti-faction I would think is Indy but that's piled in with his role at hand and how he's handled. The craziness would be something I would argue against Rykerscum as Rykerscum likes being more preserved and having a plan. Right here Ryker is just going with his gut and that leads to more observation from games that Ryker has been town.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to say Inferno makes sense with you but him coming in here proving your commuter status isn't a move to try and get a player away from suspicion. If anything it tells me that you're not his partner and then I have to consider alternatives. I'm feeling RF as one and not only for the fact of not liking his earlier play but just the feeling I get from the slot. This isn't TownBSL from HxH, this is ScumBSL only out for himself. I'd love to hear what he has to say.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want to say Inferno makes sense with you but him coming in here proving your commuter status isn't a move to try and get a player away from suspicion. If anything it tells me that you're not his partner and then I have to consider alternatives. I'm feeling RF as one and not only for the fact of not liking his earlier play but just the feeling I get from the slot. This isn't TownBSL from HxH, this is ScumBSL only out for himself. I'd love to hear what he has to say.
Wait you think Inferno is scum and you're looking for his partner or you think I'm scum and you're looking for my partner?

What do you think of Ryker poisoning Kev? Do you think Kev will flip scum?

What's your role again?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Awesome LAK, you're viewing. Content and claim por favor.

@Ryker: 2 killing roles? Yours and...? And the amount I trust you with a kill doesn't leave much room for confidence that we can pull through this. If Inferno and I are both town (just theorize with me for a second here), then who is scum?
What? You can ask me to analyze slots, but don't ask me to free pass players in analysis when we're in a situation like this.

What character were you?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm Singed. Ability is called insanity potion.

I'm not asking you to free-pass players. I'm asking you to imagine for a moment that your reads are wrong yet again, as they have been with J, Raz, Delita, and whoever else.

LAK/soup/RF/KevinM

Where are the scum out of that? Kev and...?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So I missed the part where RF claimed they jailed Ryker N1 and N2 and yet Delita still died of poison. Could be something to do with a lot of the actions of roles we never got explained to us before they died. Like Raz and Kryst.

Ryker tried to vote Raz right away at the start of yesterDay and his posts implied he knew the implications of voting like that based on how he was spouting about his Night action choices. THEN he realized that votes weren't live yet. This says to me he knew the ability was active but didn't know the full details on it. Because it was his scummate's ability and he didn't fully understand it.

@Inferno: Are you present and able to talk about this? Since your ability has practically confirmed that I am a Commuter, do you think I'm town yet?
Okay, I'm a freaking DAY killing role. That's why my abilities go through and if I was roleblocked, then I wasn't the one affecting everything.

You're full of **** on that Raz vote conspiracy theory. You're better off selling that I intentionally acted like I didn't know it because anyone who's been on a scum team with me or heard me talk about it knows that I plan everything out when we talk about night actions and when I alpha, I do it right.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm Singed. Ability is called insanity potion.

I'm not asking you to free-pass players. I'm asking you to imagine for a moment that your reads are wrong yet again, as they have been with J, Raz, Delita, and whoever else.

LAK/soup/RF/KevinM

Where are the scum out of that? Kev and...?
Kev and crap shoot. Any of them COULD be scum. I would say that RF is not because of the way he approached the day phase yesterday. Picking out of the other two would be based entirely on who was on the wagons Day 1 & 2. Whoever was on the Gova wagon takes first. If they were both on it, I'll take a side order of J wagon as a decider.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's probably a lot of Xonar.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean ****, Raz was so town to me and yet Kev has been tunneling him all game from the FIRST POST he made, and Ryker tried to instalynch him yesterDay (a feat which KevinM actually executed). Why did that even happen?

Ah I actually didn't catch that your action is used in the Day. Lack of a kill N1 with J claiming to have shot at you makes me think RF's claim is legit, and it's possible both the town vig AND scum tried to kill you then.

Well ****.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz and Krys are going to be speed up NAR and slow down NAR.

Use Soup's ability to find out MSF's reporter result or use it to bring back Delita if you want an opinion.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL

Yeah, I was confused as hell when Delita's death happened. Makes a little bit of sense though, since the recent flips.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
I like how you base my scum meta off of a single game where I was town, but w/e.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ryker so if you already have me dead, when I flip town who do you have as a scum team?

If it's not you in it that is.

LAK that last post was gross btw, like scum gross.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
His post actually us grimy, can you tell me why you say that though?

Would not be opposed to bringing back Delita. One night's reporter resut is not as big a deal.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Currently in McDonald's drivethru waiting for them to fix my burger instead of loading it down with mustard.

Rofl.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Abilities Analysis and Reads

Alive

1. RainbowFingers (Xonar/BSL) - Skarner, Town Jailer.
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]N1: Jail: Ryker
N2: Jail: Ryker
N3: Jail: Inferno

[COLLAPSE="Notes"]J claimed to have tried to shoot Ryker N1. There was also a lack of a mafia kill N1. This, my commute, and Delita's "Regenerating Bulletproof" abilities apear to be the only ones which stop Night Kills. Ryker not dying from J's shot confirms the presence of this jail.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

3. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4) - Lux, Town Illuminator. (Flavour Cop)
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]N1: Illuminate: J. Result: Ashe
N2: Illuminate RainbowFingers. Result: Skarner
N3: Illuminate Krystedez. Result: Nasus

[COLLAPSE="Notes"]There is nothing to confirm this ability. All of these results are already claimed or mod confirmed.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

6. Ryker - Ezreal, Town Odd-day Poisoner.
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]D1: Poison: Delita
D3: Poison: KevinM

[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Delita died at the end of N2 of poison, confirming the use of the ability for D1.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

7. Inferno - Nautilus, Town (One-shot) Tunneler. (Pick 2 players, next Day's lynch is between them)
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]N1: Tunnel: J and Kantrip. (confirmed failed)
N2: No action
N3: No action
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]The failure of the ability N1 is presumably from Kantrip's commuting, confirming Kantrip's ability.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

8. Soup - Yorick, Town (One-shot) Reviver. (Bring back a player for one Day. They count for numbers and can talk but votes don't count)
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]N1: No action
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]None. Can be confirmed through use.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

9. Kantrip - Singed, Town (Unlimited) Commuter.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Reinforced by Inferno's failed action N1. Commuting means Kantrip can not be taking any other night actions.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

13. KevinM - Draven, Town (Unlimited?) Executioner.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Nothing to confirm the ability at this time. Can be confirmed when we decide on a lynch.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Dead

2. Gova (Sona, Town Supporter) - Died D1 (Hated modifier. [One-shot?] Double-voter granting ability)
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]None[/COLLAPSE]

11. UTDZac J (Ashe, Even [I assume this is an error? The flip says Odd Night and that's what J claimed so I'm going with that] Night Vigilante) - Died D2
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]N1: Shoot: Ryker (failed)
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]J's shot at Ryker failing practically confirms RainbowFinger's claim of jailing him.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

5. Delita (Anivia, Town Regenerating BP) - Poisoned N2
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]Unknown. Assumedly no actions.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]This could have been used up by scum N1, accounting for the lack of a kill, or scum could've shot at Ryker. Not sure if poison would be protected against by the BP or not.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

10. Mastermind Super Fiend (Blitzcrank, Town Reporter) - Died N2
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]Unknown.[/COLLAPSE]

4. Raziek (Jayce, Town Accelerator) - Died D3
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]Uknown.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Likely a NAR-affecting ability that speeds up targeted player's power.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

12. Krystedez (Nasus, Town Delayer) - Died N3
[COLLAPSE="Actions"]Unknown.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]Likely a NAR-affecting ability that slows down a targeted player's power.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Scum abilities
Make someone take 2 less votes to lynch.
[COLLAPSE="Use"]Used on J Night 1, resulting in a premature lynch on him D2 consisting of Ryker, RainbowFingers, Mastermind Super Fiend, Soup, and KevinM.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]KevinM made the following post right before he hammered J:
J said he targetted Ryker.

Also willing to lynch J

then kill Raziek once we get J's flip no matter what it is because Raz is scum :D

Inferno can still go too!

Hey look I'm repeating the same thing I've said all game booo **** you Kevin Boooooo
This is odd because KevinM "didn't know he would be hammering J", from a townie's perspective. Yet making this post where he did seems so out of place, as it seems like the kind of post one makes before ending a Day phase. Conclusion: KevinM knew what was up.
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Make it so only one vote is required to lynch.
[COLLAPSE="Use"]Used N2.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]KevinM lynched Raziek through the use of this ability. Ryker also attempted to do so before votes were live. RainbowFingers attempted to vote for KevinM AFTER KevinM had already voted Raziek.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Night Kill
[COLLAPSE="Use"]N1: No one died.
N2: Mastermind Super Fiend died.
N3: Krystedez died.
[COLLAPSE="Notes"]N1 kill may have been stopped due to RainbowFingers jailing Ryker, Delita's BP ability, or Kantrip commuting. The third option is of negligible probability. N2 kill could not have been performed by Ryker due to being jailed again. N3 kill could not have been used by Inferno for the same reason.[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]
KevinM
Lovably Adorable Kanine
RainbowFingers
soup
Ryker
Inferno
Kantrip

I agree with bringing back Delita. KevinM is supposedly dying toNight so that's good. I await LAK's promised content and I really want to ISO soup and RF again.

Top Bottom