• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Mafia > indy in our search. Also I really don't like your idea of going for Kanty today. I used my ability on him for a very simple reason. If it worked that would mean he was lying about his ability and we would've went for him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let me run some numbers

7 people, 3 scum team is possible
If we lynch scum today It'd be 4v2, which would allow for KevinMTown to exist, as that's 3v2 giving us wriggling room.
This means that KevinM being Town can be if we lynch scum today, meaning that if Kevin is town we haven't lost like Ryker said.
This means we can think outside of a KevinM=scum perspective.

Kantrip reminds me of indyKantrip in FLCL. Or was it scumKantrip in FFT? Anyway, one of those games he played similarly. Ryker you were with me in both, any of those plays ring a bell with this play?

Inferno is disconnected thus my read on him needs more exploration. Inferno, give me more to work with. Analyze the playerlist and draw connections. Give me detailed stuff, and sit down for this.

I'm looking for someone who's trying to make a lynch so his scumteam can win. Esp if Kevin is the last scum.

soup's thought process has been pretty weird all game but I can dig it. Soup who your scum team atm? I've skimmed your posts because I honestly think your read on me is prejudiced due to expecting activity. Is that a fair assessment? If not, why not? Bring me good points, if you can't find them, focus where focus is needed.

Ryker, you're thinking in a Kevin scumteam p.o.v. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno and Kantrip are his buddies, sure, I can dig that. That means that Kantrip is the front man with KevinM being his partner in crime helping him get the lynches. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno is a crapshoot.
Your scumteam makes sense, I like your thought process.
Give me a Kantrip flip so we can work on the Indy hunt. If Kantrip flips scum, your scumteam makes sense and we get more wiggle room if Kevin is town after all. If Kantrip flips indy you're in a good position for end game.
Win/win and good process. Give reactions.
Yeah, no. Don't try and sell me on Kantrip indy flip and say we should look at KevMo town alternatives because that's probably 3v3 mafia wins. GGs.

The problem I have is that this is the kind of input I want from you, but I want it before LyLo.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mafia > indy in our search. Also I really don't like your idea of going for Kanty today. I used my ability on him for a very simple reason. If it worked that would mean he was lying about his ability and we would've went for him.
Why can't that be a mafia ability? I know why I think so, but why do you?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Also I'll lay a couple of thoughts out right now:

Right now I have to go with the idea that Ryker is not mafia. Indy possibly, but not mafia. The reason for this is because scumRyker would (a) be OP as **** to get an extra kill for mafia and (b) we lost because that would mean KevinM is town bringing it hypothetically to 3v3 right now causing an endgame. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at indyRyker, but lynching an indy would cause an endgame.

Kantrip I'm also going to clear due to him being a full-time commuter and I proved it first-hand. Therefore he is not on the list to be lynched and I will not vote him.

Still think KevinM is scum. However Ryker sent in the shot so lynching him really wouldn't be the most helpful. For all intents and purposes, I'm going to call him scum. If he's town we are somewhat screwed.

That leaves three people left:

Soup
Rainbow
LAK

LAK's posts have been pretty grimy and they haven't gotten better. I don't really see much town intent from him and I'm willing to also put him as part of the scum team. Also the idea of a flavor cop just sounds scummy to me. Not only do I not see the use in it, I've never seen a town flavor cop. Ever. They tend to be safe claims for mafia role-cops.

So this leaves Rainbow and soup who honestly I'm not sure which of you guys are scum. I find it kinda suspicious that a protective role wasn't killed, but I can't base a read on that. Soup I forget his claim. Can someone refresh me?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Why can't that be a mafia ability? I know why I think so, but why do you?
He wouldn't be able to kill as mafia if he was a commuter. I know there are certain games where mafia can't kill like Portal and Simpsons, but to have just one member of the mafia unable to kill I have never seen.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Overswarm Allstars Role PMs said:
Superman - Mafia Immune Goon

Screw the rules, you’re nearly invincible!

Immunity – You cannot be affected by Night Actions, good or bad. You can be targeted and it will count as a visit, but the ability won’t affect you.

Safe claim: Frog is not in this game

Mafia communication:

Contact your buddies MeadowSizzle, HepAlien, and Dark Horse here:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/bLq7FpQBLh5e

Win Condition:
You are mafia aligned and win when there are no remaining threats to your faction or nothing can prevent this.[/url]
That was JTB's role, Inferno. As I've already said.

Kantrip

Kantplay
By the way Ryker, I think your "something came out of the ground and hit everybody" speculation is way off base, and you're more than reaching to try to use that as a point against Nautilus (Inferno).

The fact that it his everybody suggests to me that it is a global ult. It can't be yours because yours doesn't come out of the ground. There's another claimed champ in this game with a fitting ability, however.

Hmm, looks like something is coming out of the ground that could hit everybody.

Moving on, I'm home now and ready to start my case on RainbowFingers.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
By the way Ryker, I think your "something came out of the ground and hit everybody" speculation is way off base, and you're more than reaching to try to use that as a point against Nautilus (Inferno).

The fact that it his everybody suggests to me that it is a global ult. It can't be yours because yours doesn't come out of the ground. There's another claimed champ in this game with a fitting ability, however.

Hmm, looks like something is coming out of the ground that could hit everybody.

Moving on, I'm home now and ready to start my case on RainbowFingers.
Maybe, but I don't buy it as we have a claimed and possibly displayed execute already. Either way, I have enough reason to suspect Inferno.

Read my other post directed at you before you post or I will get you lynched.

Kantrip

Kantplay
**** you. Get me lynched and any town on the wagon throws the game. I'm not going to be a fool and assume you're one of them. I'll address posts for me when I finish. Starting now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If you try and claim that any sort of action you've taken or role speculation clears you, I will lynch you. It's scummy and you've done it all game. I am making sure you look me in the eye and understand that it is extremely gross and that, now that you have been informed, you are no longer able to cling to stupidity as an excuse.

Face it. If you are town and you piss me off, we lose. If you are scum, and you piss me off, you're working hard on a death sentence. So you should play nice.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This is just a collection of all of RainbowFinger's posts to work with. Warning: It's kind of big, but not that big.

[COLLAPSE="All of RainbowFinger's posts, for reference"]
I'm down .
So wait... Is this game start? Ok cool.

vote: Krystadez

Can anyone give me meta on this guy? I know of you from around the boards, but not anything about mafia playstyle, IIRC.

Drew, baby, glad to see you again. You want to win this game? Let's win together.
that feel when your partner doesn't ask you about meta even though I have it :(

BSL let's discuss the goddamn playerlist lol
Vote: UTDZac

Pri scummy indeed

FoS: Kantrip
FoS: Inferno
FoS: Krystedez
HoS: Raz
oh and Gova **** you man better be active
@mod: Is unvote required to change votes?

It isn't mentioned in the rules.

Just in case,
Unvote: Krystadez
Vote: UTDZac
We had some comments

let me remember

Ah right. Weird thing number one. Adumb, I thought you LOVED RVS, why did you want to leave it so soon?

Soup, Ryker is without internet. Even then, you played enough with him to know that he can be that super-town guy as soon as he comes back and he's town. Lynching him early is foolish. Ryker is a player good enough to decide how easy he is to read.

Delita's berating of Soup is off, I agree there with Raz.

Still think UTD wagon is pri legit. Scummiest player alive, imo.

Kryst, who's scum? Do you see my UTD suspicion?
Ran, what's interesting/worth looking at?
Soup, why policy Ryker but not Gova?
mfw I come in on Gova not giving content and Delita accepting a drawn-out discussion on mafia theory. Seriously? Anyway, I'll leave some notes and tell BSL to post.
Alright. You'll hear from BSL later. Peace and Pikachu.
...Wait a second guys.... Did I just catch up with this game??!?!?! Whoop whoop!!

Alright. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the lack of activity for both Xonar and I. I was stuck on page 6 or 7 for the longest time. I meant to read the few posts, then get our reads out. Unfortunately, I had to balance that with an essay that is due monday (writing essays is DEFINITELY not my strong point), as well as the constant call to actual LoL from Drew (curse him!).

This post was typed up on Friday. It is now sunday and there's like 17 thousand more pages. Let's try this catch up thing again...
Ok. I'm all the way caught up. No need for replacement. I'll be keeping up with the game for sure now. Again, REALLY REALLY sorry about the inactivity. Completely my fault.

At this point, it seems we're stuck between an Kantrip/Gova lynch? I'd prefer Gova over Kantrip. I'm not really seeing the Kantrip lynch.
I don't have much to say, since it's not the time for it. I'll talk to you guys more toMorrow.
hi guys for some reason I decided to actually play this game, so yeah. I'll be reading up. I see Gova is up for lynch, I'm down. If KeviM is up too I'll ****ing poop my pants.
I actually don't mind Gova so far. And Kantrip is really f*cking towny wtf. Can we go like KeviM or J or LAK? Anyway. Page 15, lemme keep going.
Simple meta. This is SO SO SO town Kantrip lol
wow that kantrip case might be worse than my glyph case in FFTactics
sdfkdsfkdsfmkdsfkdsfmd
sjdfmskdfnmksldfmdsmnfmdskfmdsfmkdsfmkdfsf

sadkfmlamsdfamdsfkldsamflmdsfdsafmadsf

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hey look Delita agrees. There we go.
vote: raz

Hammah!
There we go. A true hydra bro.
Can we lynch J?
I'm now going to post a read list and then BSL is gonna come in and get mad at me for not discussing before posting it.
1. RainbowFingers (Xonar/BSL)
2. Gova
3. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
4. Raziek
5. Delita (adumbrodeus/Overswarm)
6. Ryker
7. Inferno3044
8. Soup (reluctantly)
9. Kantrip
10. Mastermind Super Fiend (SummonerAU/Ranmaru)
11. UTDZac/J
12. Krystedez
13. KevinM
Vote: J

yolo
Vote: J

Honestly not down for lynching Inferno yet, that guy needs time to get in the game and whatever. Let him stick around, if he's town it'll be obvious over (a small amount of) time.
what, you're holding me responsible for gova when I went against his lynch?

I'll get into J today tonight. Summing it up with easy/noncomittal stances, scummy comments ("test govas hated"), an icky feel which sums up to a general dislike of the slot.
So uhh.... Ryker, you asked about the people on Gova's lynch. Delita and Raziek are pretty towny, as is Kantrip/Potassium. J is pretty scummy, LAK is the next scummiest there. If you need a 3 man scum team and all 3 are on that lynch, then the third is most likely Krystedez by process of elimination. Multiple people (this slot included) are not very active. Krystedez is one of them. He's made some posts, but I can't really think of anything substantial that he's done. And since Delita, Raz, and Kantrip are town, the other three players are probably the scum (again, assuming there's 3 scum and all are on that lynch [I know there's a very very slim possibility of all 3 being there, and I don't think that's the case]).

MSF, I didn't want to be replaced out because (if you couldn't tell) Xonar was very frustrated and upset to have to replace out. I didn't want to do that to him, so the only way to make it up was to catch up.

J, while I agree Ryker is strawmanning your argument, it isn't as strawmanny as you make it seem. Your post WAS a giant synopsis of the game. In fact, as I read it, I wanted to make a sarcastic post thanking you for your summary. And then I saw Ryker had already commented on it, so I'll be here backing him up instead. Your post was mostly a giant summary, it just had a few reads and light reasoning behind them interspersed throughout so that you could claim it wasn't a giant summary. Probably more than half of that post could be taken out. I understand it gives some context to your reads and reasons, but you don't need THAT much context.
Is this a real question, Delita?
There's something that I would like to say. You didn't understand the meaning I was attempting to imply with that question. There is a chance that you know exactly what I'm trying to ask you but you're avoiding it for reasons IDK so I'll wait until J answers to tell you why I think that question is really dumb, lol.
This is what I wanted to tell you, Delita. I thought maybe you were trying to get a specific answer, and I didn't want to ruin it.

Also, this game is in twilight, what the fuck...?
Well that's not very nice. Why vote BSL? :(
Except we're Skarner... you know, the character BSL always plays :v
Now, Ryker-chan, whassup with you thinking I'm Fizz?
I wanna play ball with Ryker, but there is no Ryker. Doushio?
I wanted to write a Haiku for Ryker-chan but then I realized it's pretty hard to make one using "Rolefishing".

You saw nothing.
The thing I can agree with is that it's Fizz the thing I'm wondering is why you think I'm Fizz and avoiding answering that question
We agreed on Skarner because I played the scorpionguy in DotA and he plays scorpionguy in LoL. We're Skarner, the jailer.
You, my sweet child.
Yessir.

10chars
Vote: KevinM

Not letting Ryker hammer me. Don't want to hammer Ryker.

Ryker, you and I are having a nice chat asap. :)
wow the ninjas were imminent
Kevin, since you've come back I've literally not once seen you play well. You've always been scummy regardless of alignment, bad reads, bad ideas. Getting you out of the way is always profitable.
I dun care, it's not like you can validly disagree. I'm off now. BSL might entertain you guys.
Skimming, saw Ryker's post. BSL.
Yeah, I was confused as hell when Delita's death happened. Makes a little bit of sense though, since the recent flips.
I like how you base my scum meta off of a single game where I was town, but w/e.
Jailed Inferno.
Inferno/Kantrip are confirmed circularly. Heavily disliking the fact that you think you two're basically mod-confirmed and working off that. The fact that you keep saying it over and over again are making me think you are trying to make it true and/or consistently remind us about it so we believe it.

:phone:
KevinM is probably scum. He was wrong and led us to a mislynch twice. In fact, he was the reason for both lynches. (Kantrip appears to be covering this up by claiming J's lynch was due to a mafia role rather than Kevin's executioner.) Kevin has told me, and Ryker can back this up, that KevinM being wrong twice means KevinscuM. Kevin likes to bus his scummates, so InfernoScum is likely if you assume KevinscuM. Kantrip might be mafianumber3 with his sneaky subliminal twisting of information.

Check it.

I don't like to post without talking to Xonar first.

Before, Kantrip, we thought your play was not scummy. It's different now. And I think it's scummy.

Stance swaps? What stance swaps? I don't remember any of those.

readin up gimme sec
Exams coming up here and I'm busy practically always. Meanwhile, BSL dislikes posting without discussion. Inactivity doesn't mean indy, inactivity means inactive. If our posts were preservational, point it out. Let's play ball, Kantrip.
Eeewwww, no thanks.
Eeewwww, no thanks.
Elaborate, if you will.
LAK why did you target your targets?
am i the only one not following
Okay this is gross.

First off, you say your play was actually scummy which is why it was weird we had a town-read on you. This sets off all kinds of red flags. If anything, YOU'RE stance-swapping and going in on us now that you have the opportunity. That aside, is it weird that I'm good at reading you, Kantrip? Additionally, I agree with BSL. Your actions lately are way convenient for scum, especially considering a 3 man scum team who'd need to land a final mislynch today to win. You DO twist information slightly and you're looking for reasons to lynch rather than taking it slow and analyzing, which is what I'd expect out of a towny especially IN THIS SITUATION.

Then, you falsely claim us of accusing KevinM scum when I WAS HAMMERING HIM YESTERDAY. You call me missing the vote convenient? I'm sure it was literally 1 second later than Kevin's, which is impossible to plan. Hell, ask a modbro to check it for you. We've been on Kevin, don't twist the facts here.
Let me run some numbers

If we lynch scum today It'd be 4v2, which would allow for KevinMTown to exist, as that's 3v2 giving us wriggling room.
This means that KevinM being Town can be if we lynch scum today, meaning that if Kevin is town we haven't lost like Ryker said.

Kantrip reminds me of indyKantrip in FLCL. Or was it scumKantrip in FFT? Anyway, one of those games he played similarly. Ryker you were with me in both, any of those plays ring a bell with this play?

Inferno is disconnected thus my read on him needs more exploration. Inferno, give me more to work with. Analyze the playerlist and draw connections. Give me detailed stuff, and sit down for this.

I'm looking for someone who's trying to make a lynch so his scumteam can win. Esp if Kevin is the last scum.

soup's thought process has been pretty weird all game but I can dig it. Soup who your scum team atm? I've skimmed your posts because I honestly think your read on me is prejudiced due to expecting activity. Is that a fair assessment? If not, why not? Bring me good points, if you can't find them, focus where focus is needed.

Ryker, you're thinking in a Kevin scumteam p.o.v. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno and Kantrip are his buddies, sure, I can dig that. That means that Kantrip is the front man with KevinM being his partner in crime helping him get the lynches. Sure, I can dig that. Inferno is a crapshoot.
Give me a Kantrip flip so we can work on the Indy hunt. If Kantrip flips scum, your scumteam makes sense and we get more wiggle room if Kevin is town after all. If Kantrip flips indy you're in a good position for end game.
EBWOP: FLCL = Math Blasters
Do tell, little butterfly.
[/COLLAPSE]

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Kantrip at the beginning of D1 was very frustrated. Delita made one simple post to see his reaction due to how Kantrip worded something and he seemed frantic and saw it as a reach post. He was attacked constantly and honestly didn't play that amazingly. He claimed commuter, which to me seemed like a role that if fake would easily been called out. Seeing this I decided to test it for myself to prove his claim. If we was lying, then him and J would've been the only people able to be lynched. I reread and decided that he honestly was being accused of for a lot of points that really looked like reaches. His play also improved imo and atm I'm willing to think he's town. D3 nothing really happened because Kevin QL'd Raziek and I couldn't even have done anything.

Why are you trying so hard to put this thought of scumKanty in my head?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Which points were reaches and where has his play improved? You yourself said nothing happened D3, so where did it improve? What did you like about it?

Two reasons:

Because LyLo with TownFerno and ScumKantplay is a loss.
Because your read seems extremely baseless when I take away a weak mechanics clear.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Before I post my case, I'm willing to reconsider the slot to be sure I'm not missing something in their intentions, which is quite likely.

RainbowFingers, I have a few questions:

1. Why did you target Ryker two Nights in a row?

2. Why did you target Inferno N3?

3. Is KevinM your strongest scum read? If not, which players are more scummy than him to you?

4. What prompted the switch from "Kantrip is SO SO SO SO town right now this is obvious kantrip town play" to "We think Kantrip is scum"?

5. How much consideration would you put on Ryker being possibly scum? Do you think he could be partnered with KevinM? Under which pretenses?

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you try and claim that any sort of action you've taken or role speculation clears you, I will lynch you. It's scummy and you've done it all game. I am making sure you look me in the eye and understand that it is extremely gross and that, now that you have been informed, you are no longer able to cling to stupidity as an excuse.

Face it. If you are town and you piss me off, we lose. If you are scum, and you piss me off, you're working hard on a death sentence. So you should play nice.
I acknowledge that my play has been bad. I agree not to try to make myself seem clear any longer. I take responsibility for the mistakes I have made in this game, and I remain willing to explain anything that confuses anyone about my thought process or intentions. While I can't (and don't want to) sweep what I have done under the rug, I would like to say that it is not how I would have liked to have played this game early on, and I really was being stupid.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Maybe, but I don't buy it as we have a claimed and possibly displayed execute already. Either way, I have enough reason to suspect Inferno.

Read my other post directed at you before you post or I will get you lynched.
KevinM's role possibly: Draven, Glorious Executioner

Variant 1:

Wicked Blades (passive): Whenever you vote for a player who is at half the votes required to lynch or more, you instantly hammer them.

Whirling Death (one-shot): You activate your ultimate, lining up everyone on the map and making it so only one vote is required to lynch any player for the next Day phase.

Variant 2:

Spinning Axe (one-shot): For the next Day phase, your vote will execute any player who is at half the required votes to lynch or more, instantly hammering them.

Whirling Death (one-shot): You activate your ultimate, lining up everyone on the map and making it so only one vote is required to lynch any player for the next Day phase.

But hey, I really don't want to play ball with role speculation. Drop the point about Nautilus.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Worth a shot, as there is still a chance of KevinM town, and even if not he's dead anyways.

@Kev: Is your ultimate responsible for yesterDay's "one vote to lynch" mechanic?

Boss

KevinM|Tom
No my slot was responsible for J's lynch at L-3.

-KevinM to hard to log out on this stupid thing

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay this is gross.

First off, you say your play was actually scummy which is why it was weird we had a town-read on you. This sets off all kinds of red flags. If anything, YOU'RE stance-swapping and going in on us now that you have the opportunity. That aside, is it weird that I'm good at reading you, Kantrip? Additionally, I agree with BSL. Your actions lately are way convenient for scum, especially considering a 3 man scum team who'd need to land a final mislynch today to win. You DO twist information slightly and you're looking for reasons to lynch rather than taking it slow and analyzing, which is what I'd expect out of a towny especially IN THIS SITUATION.

Then, you falsely claim us of accusing KevinM scum when I WAS HAMMERING HIM YESTERDAY. You call me missing the vote convenient? I'm sure it was literally 1 second later than Kevin's, which is impossible to plan. Hell, ask a modbro to check it for you. We've been on Kevin, don't twist the facts here.
Man this is so hard to quote and then read to respond to.

I say my play was actually scummy, yes. When did I say that it's weird you had a townread on me? My play was scummy, but it was the standard deal for when I'm town, and the townreads on me made sense. The stance swap is now that you think I'm scum and I'm not seeing any justifiable reason for that. I am not stance swapping because I never had you as a super solid town read. I can't say the same for your read on me. I'm not looking for reasons to lynch, and I am taking things slowly this phase. If anyone is looking for reasons to lynch, it's the one who has already voted and possibly jeopardized the game (Ryker).

You have been on Kevin. I'm not disputing that. But what happened to that? Suddenly toDay you're looking at "if Kevin flips town" options. Also, why the **** didn't you jail him last Night? He was obviously your top scumpick if you tried to lynch him the Day before, so what possessed you to jail Inferno of all people? I can't wrap my head around this.

Let me run some numbers

Would you like to say what about HLFLC (I was indy and lurked pretty hard and got lynched for it) or FFC (I was mafia who actively played, bussed RR, and survived up until indyRaz lynched me because of my double hated) you're drawing parallels too? I think you're just spouting random games where I was scum and don't actually have a point about them. Otherwise you would know which game you were trying to compare to.

I hate your plan. You fit your own criteria of "who is trying to force a lynch" pretty well, seeing as you suddenly did an unjustified 180 on my slot (I'd understand if you gave some actual reasons) and are now trying to get me lynched to entertain Ryker's hypothesized scumteam. You're just pandering to Ryker far too much for my liking this game.

Also, you have viewed. I need you to answer my questions asap please

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Would really like an answer on the meta question and on the why Inferno question.

Jailing Kevin is a ****ing stupid play and holding it above his head that he didn't is dumb.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh yeah this game lol, Ryker what do you make of RF not Dying last night, I know it's WIfom in a sense but...he claimed Jailed and didn't die right away and scum shot Krys, I don't understand that kind of action from scum unless RF is scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No one is afraid of a jailer if they kill Krys. No one is jailing Krys.

No one is afraid of people townreading RF when RF has done nothing all game.

It's similar to why I'm alive. Today is an even day, so my role is nonthreatening and I'm just another mislynch option if someone gets an itchy trigger finger.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker you said that Night Action choices was a point against RF. If neglecting to choose KevinM (their largest scumread) wasn't what you were referring to, what was?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No one is afraid of a jailer if they kill Krys. No one is jailing Krys.

No one is afraid of people townreading RF when RF has done nothing all game.

It's similar to why I'm alive. Today is an even day, so my role is nonthreatening and I'm just another mislynch option if someone gets an itchy trigger finger.
I really don't get the bolded.

Why would people see you as a mislynch in your eyes?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok here is something thar has been bugging me, why shoot Delta.

I can't in the life of me see why you made that shot...he was my strongest town read, then you shot him...I don't get why you made a shot like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker likes to shoot powerful town presences rather than admitting he's balls at reading them.

Sad part is he was townreading Delita early D1 and then changed his mind all the way until he's like "yeah I'm shooting him".

People REALLY need to stop giving me day vig and other people REALLY need to stop taunting me when I draw it.

I'm Ezreal, Town Poisoner. Every odd day phase I can target a player with Trueshot Barrage. They die at the end of the next odd day phase.

Hope you have good reaction time on that flash, boy-o.

I am going to tear into you when I get home.

Was this an error in stating your role? Based on what we've seen, your targets die at the end of EVEN NIGHT phases, not ODD DAY ones.

Red Ryu do you have full reads right now? I don't need reasoning, just want to know your ordering.

Kantrip

Kantplay
KevinM seriously can't be town, or I don't even know what to think. He grabbed onto Raziek after Raz made one post and didn't let go all game, up until he was able to utilize the scum power that was used and lynch him. Meanwhile I was legitimately townreading Raz and I don't understand where the scumread stemmed from at all.

Someone who's not Ryker tell me why we shouldn't just lynch Kev toDay to be sure it happens.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
I really don't get the bolded.

Why would people see you as a mislynch in your eyes?
Ok here is something thar has been bugging me, why shoot Delta.

I can't in the life of me see why you made that shot...he was my strongest town read, then you shot him...I don't get why you made a shot like that.
Hydras. 10Hydras.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
RF said:
Kantplay isn't going for a win on you right now. The person I would look towards being the 'win' lynch is Inferno or him. Those are your two 'circular' confirmed scum. Right now I'm siding with his argument over yours, but I fear that Kantrip might actually be Indy as I suspected. He's really adamant about not getting lynched this phase, and that only makes me want to lynch him more. I'd agree with letting Ryker poison him if we get a scumbag today or one on Kevin. I've thought about NLing at this phase and letting the NAR/KevinKill work out in itself. It's likely Ryker/Myself would get shot indefinitely. The only reason I could lean Kantrip over you is the fact you're a jailer claim and could keep Me/Ryker alive or other players in check. Do you agree to this proposition? I haven't thought about a team yet. I want people to respond to me then I'll play my hand.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes I'm aware how broken an infinite Commuter Indy sounds but it's not out of the box and as far as speculation towards the setup it seems heavily sided with offensive Town mechanics and I would assume that Scum would be more on the Defensive side.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup: I moved it to Gova because, I read what Delita posted and thought He had a point, Gova might have been a crapshoot and having Kantrip around around would have been better.

Reads were posted earlier.

I recall an instance with you stating that you were sticking to Kantrip due to earlier reasoning. I don't understand your need to swoop in and hammer or why Delita making one meager argument suddenly became more important than what you layed out on Kantrip already. I'll look at your reads.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to make it very clear that I'm not making a decision based on setup and role speculation. I have to consider it in my reads but It's not going to decide what I vote this phase. I'm likely voting one of RF/Inferno as I feel that has more merit instead of Inferno/Kantrip. I really want Kantrip gone before Lylo and I have to deal with a possible ScumRyker if it's the case or any other living player.

#HBC | ѕoup

Dislike Kantrip intently.

RF more likely town.

Ryker town.

Kevin dead.

Soup is perplexing.

Inferno is perplexing.

Rereading for a better read on the above two.
So basically nothing. You should have a change based on how RF/Kantrip are treating each other. Bussing? Scum in one? Why is RF more likely town? I'm not losing this game so put your thinking cap on or get lynched.

Top Bottom