• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

Kantrip

Kantplay
"Dislike RainbowFinger's change of views to Kantripscum after opposing my wagon when my play was ACTUALLY scummy."

You misunderstand this post then.

What I'm saying is that I dislike that you guys called me scum when my play started to get better after actually defending me when my play was bad.

You read me correctly earlier when I was being hyperdefensive townKantrip. I was fine with that. The dislike came from how that read changed when, if anything, my play only got better. (I at least dropped the hyperdefensiveness). For that reason, I felt like the swap didn't make sense and was just done because it was convenient. And it's easier to oppose my case if you get aggressive and call me scum in return, setting up a me vs you that you can come out of, since you can't escape by addressing my points rationally.

Kantrip

Kantplay
"Side note: I was just going back through the thread and I saw on page 29 you had a null read on me, that's cool how I'm like your number 1 scum read now. Stance swapping, eh? K, back to what I was saying."

Stance swapping is fine with reason. That's not my qualm, but thanks for turning my point around on me like the scummy little ***** you are.

I don't see myself being deterred from this for anything but KevinM, and even if he doesn't die toNight we can get him toMorrow.

Vote: RainbowFingers

Kantrip

Kantplay
RF logic: SO SO SO SO SO SO towny obv town -> scum isn't as bad as null -> scum

Red Ryu I see you viewing. How the **** is John not seeing this?

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
@RF: That post was written as I went, and I scrapped the essay idea. If you'd like I can post what I had so far so you can see I'm not full of **** with it. I just decided it was just fluffing things up and not getting straight to the point so I went with the more direct approach. I outlined nearly everything you've done in this game and shown why it's gross, and all you've given wrt me is "man you keep making yourself look scummy. Wow you're stupid. Are you kidding me? This is why I hate mafia."

All strawman, all OMGUS, all defensiveness, no me gusta.
Essay or not, it doesn't matter. Your post is you explaining why what used to be a scumtell is now a nulltell on our slot. There is very little that actually suggests that we're scum by your own reasoning. You just said again that we had no real reason to swap to PotassiScum, why do you keep saying that?

Also, I like how you strawman my rebuttal and accuse me of strawmanning. It's really really cool.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh my God, he senses blood in the water and it suddenly makes sense. Brad, Ramses, Kevin. If you ever loved me, kill me tonight so Indy Kantplay dies in 3 man rather than me.

Lynch LAK tomorrow and Kantplay after that. I'm serious, Inferno/Soup.

Peace *****s.

Vote Rainbow Fingers

If Kantrip is mafia then I blame myself for the atrocity that is Kantrip MvP consideration.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your rebuttal was garbage. I'll respond to it just to you, but I'll give it the response it deserves in its quality. I still have numerous points against you, and that's more than I can say for you. You have the one points, and it hinges on Inferno and KevinM ALSO being scum, because you started team speculation based on me "trying to push a mislynch fast". And oh yeah, rereading the thread, jumping from LAK/Ryker/soup to soup to RF, and then settling on RF rather than like... LAK or Inferno (much easier lynches to push) is definitely "trying to push a mislynch fast."

You have nothing on me.

You say I have nothing on you either?

Targeting Ryker, a null read, with your jail ability. There. Night Action usage still applies after all.

Voting J when the lynch was obviously not going to happen. Sure you had Gova and me as town, but you made NO EFFORT to convince others of that, so you can't have cared too much. You just called us town and ****ed off elsewhere with your vote.

More but I just saw Ryker's posts hold on this is interesting.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Your rebuttal was garbage. I'll respond to it just to you, but I'll give it the response it deserves in its quality. I still have numerous points against you, and that's more than I can say for you. You have the one points, and it hinges on Inferno and KevinM ALSO being scum, because you started team speculation based on me "trying to push a mislynch fast". And oh yeah, rereading the thread, jumping from LAK/Ryker/soup to soup to RF, and then settling on RF rather than like... LAK or Inferno (much easier lynches to push) is definitely "trying to push a mislynch fast."

You have nothing on me.

You say I have nothing on you either?

Targeting Ryker, a null read, with your jail ability. There. Night Action usage still applies after all.

Voting J when the lynch was obviously not going to happen. Sure you had Gova and me as town, but you made NO EFFORT to convince others of that, so you can't have cared too much. You just called us town and ****ed off elsewhere with your vote.

More but I just saw Ryker's posts hold on this is interesting.

I know all I have is you linked into a scumteam with Kev and Inferno, but it's pretty damn convincing, IMO.

My target on Ryker has been explained. I wanted to stop him from killing a town member. How is that BAD?

The J vote thingy is reasonable, but you've already stated that the inactivity on D1 isn't scummy. Why is it scummy?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You cared enough to roleblock a null read to prevent him from "killing a town player". Dude, it's Ryker. Why did you believe the claim that much in the first place. Not ****ing buying it. Then there's the fact that you let two town members lie in jeopardy for the D1 lynch rather than helping them. If you truly cared about town players not dying you would've proven that with actions in the Day and Night phases. Not by roleblocking a power player who you have presented as a null tell because he CLAIMS he is going to use a harmful ability on one of your townreads. Bull. ****.

Your inactivity WAS scummy. Town was tearing itself apart so your presnece was not needed. Sitting back and watching town die is a very easy scum move to make in that situation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You have me linked with KevinM and Inferno because KevinM is scum, so we can remove him.

You NEED Inferno on my team or me scum falls through. So yeah, pretty damn convincing my ***. I've seen less points from you for Inferno scum than I've seen for me scum, and there's damn few of those.

Wanna self vote?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I never fake claim a day Vig. Ever. Xonar knows this is my rule ever sense the end of Dissidia mafia.

He believed me. However, that's a moot point as I think he's the scum between the two of you because it makes more sense for mafia to have a Roleblocker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
He thought you were claiming Night vig. Hence, roleblocking you. If he hadn't misread your claim he would have known blocking you was impossible anyways. Do you have the same rule with regular vig? You don't, iirc

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
You cared enough to roleblock a null read to prevent him from "killing a town player". Dude, it's Ryker. Why did you believe the claim that much in the first place. Not ****ing buying it. Then there's the fact that you let two town members lie in jeopardy for the D1 lynch rather than helping them. If you truly cared about town players not dying you would've proven that with actions in the Day and Night phases. Not by roleblocking a power player who you have presented as a null tell because he CLAIMS he is going to use a harmful ability on one of your townreads. Bull. ****.
BUT LOOK! HE ACTUALLY DID IT! So were we off base in jailing him? NO! HeDID use his kill.

AND THEN THERE'S THE THING WHERE, we actually saved him from a kill. ???????????????

Your inactivity WAS scummy. Town was tearing itself apart so your presnece was not needed. Sitting back and watching town die is a very easy scum move to make in that situation.
but! but! you just said in your case for why i was scum that my inactivity was null!
You have me linked with KevinM and Inferno because KevinM is scum, so we can remove him.

You NEED Inferno on my team or me scum falls through. So yeah, pretty damn convincing my ***. I've seen less points from you for Inferno scum than I've seen for me scum, and there's damn few of those.

Wanna self vote?
You linked yourself hardcorestyle to Inferno. We didn't do that. Kevin had already been bussing Inferno all game. So they're linked hardcorestyle as well. So, uhh.... I guess I do need Inferno to be scum, but that's pretty much a given. Remember how I said Inferno would become obvtown once he got into the game? Notice how he isn't obvtown?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Outside of RVS, yes, actually, although I would fake that one as scum.

LAK works with Kantrip mafia as well, so please give it a ****ing rest.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scum targeted Delita N1, so you didn't save Ryker. Hell, you've only used your role for blocking and you're probably a roleblocker over a jailer.

He did use his kill. In the Day. You could do nothing about this.

I did not say your inactivity was null. I said inactivity is usually null, but in this case it is not.

How did I link myself to Inferno? Inferno's Night 1 action links us, and nothing else. Just give up.

You. Have. Nothing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Outside of RVS, yes, actually, although I would fake that one as scum.

LAK works with Kantrip mafia as well, so please give it a ****ing rest.

I want to say you claimed (at least soft-claimed) vig in Britches in Hose as scum. At the very least, you're not beyond threatening to shoot everybody so that's a thing. Either way, the point is RF believing you enough to roleblock you is bad.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I disagree.

I don't see why you wouldn't believe me claiming to shoot someone is a possibility when I went hard in the paint on something Adum/OS should know and it turned out I was right. All I accomplished in claiming to shoot him was ensure mafia didn't kill him and I had made it clear that that wasn't my intention. Don't see why I'm not believable.

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
Scum targeted Delita N1, so you didn't save Ryker. Hell, you've only used your role for blocking and you're probably a roleblocker over a jailer.
Remember how J shot Ryker N1? Me too.
He did use his kill. In the Day. You could do nothing about this.
right, but i did what i thought i could do. since, you know, we both misunderstood the Day part of his claim.
I did not say your inactivity was null. I said inactivity is usually null, but in this case it is not.
You said it is usually null and that you're only using it because it's convenient. AKA it's null, but since I am trying to make everyone think he's scum, I'll say it's scummy this time.
How did I link myself to Inferno? Inferno's Night 1 action links us, and nothing else. Just give up.
that whole circular clearing thing that you were doing? did you forget that thing too?
You. Have. Nothing.
lol

You say believing him is bad, but he wasn't lying. I don't get it.

Also getting off the internet. Gotta write an essay for school.

Kantrip

Kantplay
"that whole circular clearing thing that you were doing? did you forget that thing too?"

Why is everyone calling this circular? It was never circular as I didn't claim to clear Inferno. His Night 1 action IS the clearing thing. That's the only thing linking us whatsoever, and you haven't even shown why it's a scummy link. In fact, it only CAN be if we're both scum, and in that case well hey I guess we'll find out since Inferno and KevinM can lynch you right here right now.

Derped on J.

You continue to misunderstand/misconstrue the lurking thing. All you need to know is that your lurking this game was scummy. You're a hydra account with both accounts posting. There was stuff like "okay I'm leaving now the other head will post my notes" and stuff like "we're still here and caught up so we've read we're not even behind just giving no content". This is active lurking as you were clearly here and relevant according to what you said. So active lurking when all the town are making themselves look scummy and you just have to sit back? Yes.

I realize you did what you thought was possible with the Ryker thing. Still doesn't fly with me when I look at how much you cared about your townreads not dying in the Day phase. See: you didn't.

Done now. I hope to see your scumflip on the morrow. This was fun btw :)

Night.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 7alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

RainbowFingers [3] Lovably Adorable Kanine, Potassium, Ryker
Lovably Adorable Kanine [0]
Ryker [0]
Inferno [0]
Soup [0]
Potassium [0]
KevinM [0]

Not voting: Inferno, RainbowFingers, Soup, KevinM

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
He thought you were claiming Night vig. Hence, roleblocking you. If he hadn't misread your claim he would have known blocking you was impossible anyways. Do you have the same rule with regular vig? You don't, iirc
i havent read so i skim a bit and read this
is all the case based on this ******** speculation?

im off to school i have a final presentation to do unvote y'all *****es and i'll fix this when i have time one of these days

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Like you literally came in here and voted for no ****ing reason

Sigh

I really want to hammer. I might give in to peer pressure after I've read up and I hate being ignored.

#HBC | ѕoup

"WAIT GUYS DONT VOTE HIM WTF U DOIN"
*20 minutes later*
"lol vote RainbowFingers :awesome:"

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
**** you soup, I never ignored you. You realize we replied to KANTRIP ONLY, right? After that, I went to bed and BSL helped on his own. Oh, so getting ignored is a ****ing excuse to hammer now? GEE SOUP, GOOD ****ING ****. Wanna have a talk about how important school is? Wanna know how much time I spent on it before even RESPONDING to Kantrip? I was literally running on 2 hours of sleep and 30-40 hours of work. Either you're scum or y-

okay nice hammer

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, Inferno is not a ****ing Indy.

I never implied an indy Inferno but I'm more than open on Kantrip being one. We'll see how this flip goes. I thought about reading but then LAK had a disgusting reasoning to put the vote on RF and I'm pretty certain one of his partners would have already came in and alphaed had it been the case of someone different.

#HBC | ѕoup

**** you soup, I never ignored you. You realize we replied to KANTRIP ONLY, right? After that, I went to bed and BSL helped on his own. Oh, so getting ignored is a ****ing excuse to hammer now? GEE SOUP, GOOD ****ING ****. Wanna have a talk about how important school is? Wanna know how much time I spent on it before even RESPONDING to Kantrip? I was literally running on 2 hours of sleep and 30-40 hours of work. Either you're scum or y-

okay nice hammer
I gave you a whole paragraph of response and you blatantly ignored it and were only concerned with what Kantplay was giving you at the time. I protested my logic towards you and you snuffed my nose on it. I'm going to be furious regardless of what you flip as a lot of my decision to hammer was based on how I felt already and how I was perceiving LAK's hammer. I don't think you have reason to lie to me so save me the misery.

#HBC | ѕoup

7:35 in the morning and already feeling the burn of mafia. Day is going to be great.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
E
I gave you a whole paragraph of response and you blatantly ignored it and were only concerned with what Kantplay was giving you at the time. I protested my logic towards you and you snuffed my nose on it. I'm going to be furious regardless of what you flip as a lot of my decision to hammer was based on how I felt already and how I was perceiving LAK's hammer. I don't think you have reason to lie to me so save me the misery.
Well arent you an insecure little guy. "Boohoo he didnt have time to respond to me." Oh please.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 7alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline 11/6, 11:59 PM EST

RainbowFingers [4] Lovably Adorable Kanine, Potassium, Ryker, Soup
Lovably Adorable Kanine [0]
Ryker [0]
Inferno [0]
Soup [0]
Potassium [0]
KevinM [0]

Not voting: Inferno, RainbowFingers, KevinM

A lynch has been decided! The game is in very short twilight before I post the flip.

Top Bottom