• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Perfection? Towns got that.

/confirming

Also down to just kill Adumbro and leave the other half of the hydra if that's possible :))

:phone:

Delita

Smash Rookie
Don't blame us blame yourself or God - OS/Adum
I'm not against voting for Delita for RVS shenanigans. Have you played Tactics? Guys scummy as hell. Was totally OP in FF Tactics DGames.

Also, it was surprisingly easy posing as Adumb by just using the word "obviously" and commas
More like raz is terrible at reading me. :awesome:

I CAN, but not in a mafia sense.
Not if I get you first. :cool:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This game is either going to be really fun to replace into....or extremely hellish.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Holy crap, it seems like some unknown force is trying to keep me offline today. I'll try to write everything on my phone before my shift begins

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****ing hell, wrote it all out and smash boards ate my post, lets try this again.

Welcome to Summoners Rift!

About time everyone loaded in, what are you running league on, a toaster? Well, everyone is here now, so let's begin!

Minions have spawned!

Deadline has been set to 10/15 at 11:59 PM est.
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

RainbowFingers

Xonar | BSL
So wait... Is this game start? Ok cool.

vote: Krystadez

Can anyone give me meta on this guy? I know of you from around the boards, but not anything about mafia playstyle, IIRC.

Drew, baby, glad to see you again. You want to win this game? Let's win together.

Kantrip

Kantplay
UTDZac

If I were to guess that you've played mafia before but this is your first game in a while, would I be correct? What's your experience like? How about if I were to guess that you sharing your story about losing to Zilean is an attempt to make people feel sorry for you?

Vote: UTDZac

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
that feel when your partner doesn't ask you about meta even though I have it :(

BSL let's discuss the goddamn playerlist lol
Ugh screw this font since I use a white background.

UTDZac

If I were to guess that you've played mafia before but this is your first game in a while, would I be correct? What's your experience like? How about if I were to guess that you sharing your story about losing to Zilean is an attempt to make people feel sorry for you?

Vote: UTDZac
Yes I've played before. Haven't played in quite some time though... not sure how one gets "rusty" at mafia. Never really considered myself good, I just enjoy detective work and using notepad.

Zilean game true story, but can't prove cause no metadata. It's just, no one uses Zil in games these days. Been like months since Ive seen one. Then I see one a few days ago and someone posts about it. Dont need people to feel sorry, was randomly hoping someone knew how not to lose to it xD

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ermahgerd!

You're branching out your rainbow fingers of suspicion and one's touching me. Does this mean we're...

dating?

UTDZac y u bringin attention to raz's crumbs srsly stop so scummy

Kantrip

Kantplay
Exactly. That's why this isn't the same as what I did to your Zilean mention at all. Derp.

Would anyone else care to hop on this wagon? We've got a scummy on our hands here for sure. Back later.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Reading Rainbowfingers is going to be terrible.

Vote: Ryker

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm going to be inactive just for Rainbow Fingers. I'll be back on Day 3 or so with a full build.

afk, farming bloodthirster

:gova:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Let's not spoil the playoffs for people who might have had to work all day and have to watch VoDs instead, alright?

I'll allow you to edit that line out of courtesy for people, but cmon, be smart :|.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline 10/15, 11:59 PM EST

RainbowFingers [0]
Gova [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine [1] Krystedez
Raziek [1] UTDZac
Delita [0]
Ryker [1] Soup
Inferno3044 [0]
Soup [0]
Potassium [0]
Mastermind Super Fiend [0]
UTDZac [2] Potassium, RainbowFingers
Krystedez [0]
KevinM [1] Delita

Not voting: Gova, Lovably Adorable Kanine, Raziek, Ryker, Inferno3044, Mastermind Super Fiend, KevinM

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Maybe when people start playing this game. I find it irony how I stated I didn't want this to go inactive and it went inactive anyways.

Top Bottom