• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends uPick AWH **** ITS OVER

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Role PMs will be out tonight with the game starting tomorrow afternoon if people confirm.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can't handle getting hard bodied by the HBC?

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
I can't put up with that ****ing thing again. Already screwed up multiple games for me, and the entire game loses all traces of fun/will once that stuff starts.

I'd be out before it began.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Marshy just helped me with the setup, he's not in the game.

Role PMs going out now!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And all roles have been sent! If we have enough people confirmed by the time I'm back from work tomorrow morning, game will start immediately!

Sample Role PM also added to first post.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
EBWOP: are you serious, the censor filter replaced my numbers with letters. I should have read,

c o n f 1 r m 3 d .

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Also, if this wasn't obvious, to read over the rules before the game begins. I'm going to be a bit more strict and I don't want to ruin people's fun just because they didn't read the rules.

Also, due to the amount of hydras in the game, I'm not going to be very lenient with off-hydra posting. If you happen to do so, immediately repost the same thing under your hydra account and no punishment will be given. Otherwise, mod vote until the day ends.

Delita

Smash Rookie
Don't blame us blame yourself or God - OS/Adum
This is what the future looks like.

Future. Future = time. Time = Zilean the Chronokeeper.

You're Zilean, obviously. I bet you are our doctor, or maybe a one shot time-delayed night kill? Either way mafia should totally go after you and not John2k4.

Unless you're talking about the iphone picture at the bottom of your post, that is pretty futuristic.

Confirmed and let RVS commence.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hey JTB I didn't get anything my s is a special character you need to copy it

#HBC | ѕoup

7 players confirmed out of 13. Maybe you should start. :bee:

#HBC | ѕoup

Man I feel like a such re invigoration after [redacted]. I'm ready to play mafia again. For the love of god, don't go inactive.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wait

Is Marshy in this game?

If that whole HBC crap starts up again I'm going to probably replace.
Not sure what could make someone mad about posting pictures of three letters put in the sky. A little sand in your ... non existent female reproductive organ?

Anyways I'm confirming. Looking forward to the setup / flips / etc.

With that said, pre-game fun question; If you give first blood in a game, what is your response to your team's "ughs", etc...?

Likewise, what is your response when you experience first blood?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Don't worry, we win late game.

Also, I'm Definitely Not Blitzcrank.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
With that said, pre-game fun question; If you give first blood in a game, what is your response to your team's "ughs", etc...?

Likewise, what is your response when you experience first blood?
"Shut up, Gova."

"I thought you were supposed to be carrying, Gova."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Motion to change Fundamentals Rule #11 from no action to randomized night action (no action being an option only in the case of limited use abilities).

I want to popularize that one because it's what I use to avoid issue with any compulsive roles.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
People who have summoner names that start with R are NOOBLORDS.

NOOBLORDS! NOOBLORDS! NOOBLORDS!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Motion to change Fundamentals Rule #11 from no action to randomized night action (no action being an option only in the case of limited use abilities).

I want to popularize that one because it's what I use to avoid issue with any compulsive roles.

Second, also, it seems I have to breadloaf harder for Adum, since he's not up on his champion quotes.

Ryker, I expect that to be the Ez avatar by the end of tonight. :p

Inferno3044

Smash Master

Second. All in favor say aye.

Aye.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
motion denied, rule will remain the same.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Future. Future = time. Time = Zilean the Chronokeeper.

You're Zilean, obviously. I bet you are our doctor, or maybe a one shot time-delayed night kill? Either way mafia should totally go after you and not John2k4.

Unless you're talking about the iphone picture at the bottom of your post, that is pretty futuristic.

Confirmed and let RVS commence.
Jeez, don't remind me. I lost to a zilean support the other day. It's a big deal cause our team was scrimming another strong team and I just felt worthless. So sad.

Delita

Smash Rookie
Don't blame us blame yourself or God - OS/Adum
Confirming, preparing to hardbody.

confirming. Also totally realized that Adumb loves RVS and OS hates it and are in the same hydra. This will be interesting.
He's probably gonna be voting me soon :awesome:

Second, also, it seems I have to breadloaf harder for Adum, since he's not up on his champion quotes.

Ryker, I expect that to be the Ez avatar by the end of tonight. :p
That was OS, I'd never miss a jayce quote :awesome:

On a practical note, please don't claim/give super obvious breadcrumbs for your champ if there's a very obvious role attached it. Certain champs have signature abilities that translate very obviously to roles so claiming shen for example, probably not the smartest idea.

Top Bottom