• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...i'ma jab that falco to oblivion, pp.

but you're probably the most interesting person to ganon ditto, so when we play in the future, be ready for those too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i ditto'd chaddd a few times at the billfest. but i was waaaayyyy too n00b to understand anything that was going on. it was like i missed, then he hit me, then i died. it made me laugh, but it was mostly because i didn't understand it.

and i guess i meant accessible person. i'm looking more forward to our ganon ditto's, whenever they may occur (HERB!), but as far as people i can/will play fairly regularly, i think pp tops that list.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Sooooooooo. As of right now, I plan to be at this thing without fail. I understand, BEHR, if you want to play with Jim. He may be better than me, Idk.

I'm bringing: Mario *possibly Doc too*, My ****ty *** Peach, and my DK, though he has a limp from always playing against Falco. . . .
I could be persuaded to money match with anything else, maybe. My Samus? Vilt knows about her.

Anyways . . . . Newcomer Confirmed: TJInfinat

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sooooooooo. As of right now, I plan to be at this thing without fail. I understand, BEHR, if you want to play with Jim. He may be better than me, Idk.

I'm bringing: Mario *possibly Doc too*, My ****ty *** Peach, and my DK, though he has a limp from always playing against Falco. . . .
I could be persuaded to money match with anything else, maybe. My Samus? Vilt knows about her.

Anyways . . . . Newcomer Confirmed: TJInfinat
Im teaming with you dawg. lol

I was just looking for a backup.

DJRome

Smash Hero
naw dawg, i got twitch. u should team with audi

Also, i may hold it if you call me, but if you do not call me, you will not enter period.

GofG

Smash Champion
I got the SAT on that day, starts at 7:30 am. Not sure how long the SAT takes; can I expect to make it on time for singles?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if the west can all get together and get rides to go to a tournament that is on the east's turf, then why can't the east side even come to their own tournaments?

you scurred.

(jk bro, ik you've got reasons)

$mike

Smash Ace
I think we originally were gonna have crews replace doubles for time constraints, but now it looks like doubles was just added to the end, which I agree with. If crews were last we'd either not do them at all or there would be like no hype/people leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom