• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So after pound Im really excited for this. :']

I may need a backup teammate if TJ cant come.

Holla.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I was actually thinking about that today. How many people would be in each crew and where would the line be drawn?

I don't know if Adam's coming to this and I know Austin is still grounded.

Having Dr. PP on the west crew with Adam not on ours is kinda broken. :[

I'm guessing East would be Rome, Theo, Karn, Me, Moo and whoever else came.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yes i am confirmed and also i plan on going to chapel hill friday night to play before the tourney. People teach me things so i can get better kthx

Also im still the captain of the east crew right or wrong?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Definitely Adam for captain.

It will suck to miss crews. I'd love to send some West NC stocks to the point of no return

:darklord:

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
okay guys, I kinda want like. . .idk. As close to concrete times on these things as possible.
When are singles, teams? How is this "crew battle" going?

details the smallest detail may be the difference between whether I can make it there or not.
If I seem demanding, I'd like to pout and make a jiggly puff face. I'm not being hostile.

I'm just mad.

Cam says my Peach has improved. take that how you want to.

DJRome

Smash Hero
updated op for this weekend. alex, i have ur discs. do you want them back? also, people should come to the venue the night before for smash. as you guys know, there's like 10 couches so yeah. i will have 4 setups but bring more if you guys can.

someone should convince dub to drive wilmington for this as well.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
good news guys. Well, not for me, but for you guys maybe?

My mom has dropped her visit, which means that if I'm not dead, in a different country, or have my hands blown off, I might be able to make this thing for sure. . . . *nod nod*
@ Anyone: Which means you'll get to see Chris' Ganon get beat by someone other than yourself.

*thats the only trashtalk you'll ever get out of me.*

Have a nice day.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alex you're being a butt. Stop it. You're no pro so you don't get off telling anyone they suck.

TJ is learning. If you discourage him then obviously it's going to be harder to want to learn.

I don't care if you were joking(if you were) by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom