• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
WOW that'd be a crazy long drive.
I'm always driving... I've went to college somewhere 1.5 hours away for the past 2 years. Half the time 2 days a week, the other half 3 days. Plus my gf doesn't live here. So yeah the driving isn't the thing, hopefully I buy my new car sometime soon so i'll stop killing my back in my p.o.s. truck.

The main thing is..... why couldn't I have gotten laid off like every one else in NC so I could collect unemployment and have 10x more opportunities to do what I want? I used to go to either the triangle or wilmington every other week even about a year ago.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
also if you wanna look cool you can shine into jab reset against fallers and then read their roll. or if you're lucky they'll stand up and you have like a few hours to do whatever the hell you want

some people are smart and hold up so they just stand straight up so watch out
fast fallers aren't the only ones who fall down
if i remember the stuff from kitsu's guide right
then about half the cast falls without di, and nobody falls if they hold down (distance is halved or something)

lord karn

Smash Master
lol i asked about that today and apparently u need momentum for that. i shall be testing this. someone told me my fox is weird.
You don't need momentum to jab reset out of a waveshine with fox against spacies. It's just way harder to do. Also, if you jab them it's not a prediction; it makes them stand up automatically until a certain percent.

BEHR

Smash Hero
nah i dont like when people do that D;

Plur team?

Good **** Adam.

BEHR

Smash Hero
When me and Plur first teamed our team name Was Good **** Adam.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I wanna go to the smashfest today! But no car right now(In the shop) If I could get a ride I would go but I doubt that since I'm out of the way and hardly give anyone else rides cause I'm a selfish douche

DJRome

Smash Hero
moo, i'll buy you food when u come :)

also, iirc, fox is like 33 from dat magus post. but i could be mistaken. also, audi ***** me today. i did not win

DJRome

Smash Hero
naw dawg, i told smith if i caught his *** smoking cigs id kick him in the balls. twitch, i'd get at ur balls too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom