• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nes N00b.....and then everyone just had stuff happening to them.

Bill had it pretty bad. Lucas did too.

I know lots of others did, but I can't remember it all.

Everyone was all emo about smash skill if there wasn't anything in their day-to-day lives to put them down.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****. . . .

*Frown*
okay guys. . . . . Uh. My mom's coming the day of the tournament.

That's not what I was talking about earlier, though, thats just . . .idk, my forgetfulness is part of the problem, I guess.

Edit: Just to be clear, my **** is nothing compared to Nes Noob dying
matter of fact, its just some crap about me sucking at smash in general. . .you know, normal stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you don't know why you're emo? XD

Your mom going doesn't really bother me, but she won't have a lot of room to move around that day.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
. . . Yeah. What I mean is that, my mom's here so I can't make the tournament.

which is why it sucks.

My emo crap, I know what its about, its because I didnt do so well last semester and I'm gonna have to try harder at school. For some reason, in my mind, it means I have to give up some things. My logic says that I can do it by giving up that 10 or so minutes I sit in my chair and blank out. My instinct is clawing at everything it can. It feels like my Smash is in danger, and its trying to protect the smash in my world by giving me this increasing wave of sadness when I think about schoolin. . . .

Thats my emo in a nutshell.

What time is the tournament and all that jazz. I can't find the time slots at all.

. . .wait a sec. I'm an adult now! . . *smirk* If I try hard enough I can make the tournament and spend some time with my mom.

ACE. . . *frown* I think my mom would kill me if I told people how old she was over the nets. I'm 18, and my mom went to college, married a guy from the navy and moved to a couple of different states before she had me.

You do the math. *wink*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
ROFL twitch! SERIOUS Bro Points

TJ I hear you man I was just kidding. But I am the oldest NC smash bro so if anyone should ask it should be me lol

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
so...what are you getting at? that she goes all the way?

. . .No, my mom is all about manogamy. The old ball and chainchomp, yessir. If you wanna step up, I'm not gonna stop ya. You just have to deal with supporting my brother and I. My bro, a 17 yr old varsity football star taller than Ganon and heavier than bowser, eats more than Kirby, so you'll have to be richer than Peach.

I can arrange a meeting if you'd like? . . .

Other than that. . . HEY DONT CRACK JOKES AT MY MOM! SHE WORKS HARD SO I CAN GO TO SCHOOL AND **** AND STUFF AND. . *huff* *puff* *huff*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Did anybody else notice that Brawl is spelled "Barwl" in the thread title?

Also, I'm looking forward to playing with everybody again. Adam's the only person I've been playing with lately and as much as I love getting *****, I miss you guys.

Also, I still need a teammate. Dave? Twitch? Theo? Cam? Smith?

JK Smith. ;]

DJRome

Smash Hero
i miss u guys already. everyone come to duke this week and play smash with me. im free here all day tomorrow and have 4 setups ready for melee

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Also, I still need a teammate. Dave? Twitch? Theo? Cam? Smith?

JK Smith. ;]
I would Josh but if I can make it I'd probably be teaming with Jesse.

Yes I said IF now... just got a phone call from my best friend and a few of my old buddies are going to crash another one of our friends house who just got engaged. They're getting a keg (of water) and everything lol. Probably the last time I'll be able to really chill with the guy and I grew up with him/roomed with him for 3 years in college. And guess what? That's all going down the weekend of this tourney, so I dunno what's going to happen now.

It's always ****ing something. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom