• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fine, but I'm starting to wonder whether it's really beneficial or not. People could always friendly/MM anyone they want to play against without everyone having to go through pools, but it makes for good seeding and close competition if we do pools.

Ehhhhhh....I don't know.

vZakat

Half Genie
This tourney's starting to sound pretty awesome. Maybe I should come to this. Someone wanna give me a ride?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Moo might be able to do it(if he wants to) when he goes, but he's not online much since he's in TX doing stuff right now.

I don't know who else from Raleigh would drive. Maybe LoZR/Ace could pick you up?

DJRome

Smash Hero
dude i beat falcon like i eat rice. and im chinese

sometimes i just get tired eating it all the time. and drs make terrible chefs

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
me and slasher just got back from an amazing broventure. he's making a post/thread about it later tonight. **** was...crazy.

Moo, if doubles go down, we are definitely teaming.

i like pools cuz i know without it, i'll get unnecessarily bracket ****ed. right now i don't deserve a good starting point in bracket, and if anything i should be close to the bottom. however since i've gotten so much better since my last tournament, the only way to legitimately seed me is to seed on site through pools. but thats just my scenario. others may find it more beneficial and time efficient to just play their seriouslies elsewhere and get straight to the bracket...

DJRome

Smash Hero
we are using the mbr suggested list. idk what pound is using cause there was some discussion abt it a few days ago.

anyways. the only option to do pools is to have a pr bracket 13-14 man, and then have the rest of the spot be from pools of non prs

$mike

Smash Ace
That's kind of unfair, but that's probably the only viable option to have pools that don't take hours. I doubt people (especially non-ranked) are gonna be okay with that. Just don't do pools, dude. >_>

BEHR

Smash Hero
Just dont do pools then. lol

everyone needs to be in bracket.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I can see why you want to do pools, but it really would just cause too much trouble. I personally think you should just have a bracket.

what crews are expected to be there?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, unless charlotte doesn't make it, i figured everyone was gonna be here. hell, if the outer banks bros and Wilmington are comin, all of NC should be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom