• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
updated op for this weekend. alex, i have ur discs. do you want them back? also, people should come to the venue the night before for smash. as you guys know, there's like 10 couches so yeah. i will have 4 setups but bring more if you guys can.

someone should convince dub to drive wilmington for this as well.
Yeah, I need them back. David might have a copy so I might be good until this weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
from the way people are talking about pound 4 it doesn't really seem like much epic stuff happened. i expected there to be a huge amount of upsets but no, the grand finals were hbox and mango. :(
SS beating Armada isn't an upset to you guys?

Anyway, I always leave out important things when I talk to people. There's a lot to remember.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
After Pound, I'm back to all-Falco. I'm gonna train hard from now on because I'm never doing as badly as I did at Pound ever again.

screw secondaries, screw niceties.

If you want to learn a non-Falco matchup in friendlies then you'd better tell me.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Nice Kevin. Yesterday I thought "hmm... I wonder if PP wishes he hadn't messed around so much with secondaries at NC tournies now" lol. Glad to see you're still anxious to improve.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Didn't think about it until today, but I only have myself to blame for not trying harder to get ready(and staying ready) for pound. That won't happen again.

I have my drive back. =)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
THANK YOU KEVIN!!! BRING THE ****!!!!!!

but i may still ask for marth dittos. i need soo much work with them

edit: 666 posts; does not bode well for u guys at the next duke. get at me

BEHR

Smash Hero
I told you this since the beginning Kevin. = 3=

Also Is Jim still coming? I wanna team with him if TJ does not come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom