• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
sigh. . . i hate black people lol
wtf lol

"Let's talk about Chinese people, with their Kung Fu, and all that silly ching chang chong talk! I can't understand you, go back to your country. WHITE POWER!!"

-Dave Chappelle

btw. I realize you're probably not Chinese. lol

:chuckle:

null55

Smash Master
Chris holdin his nose out at a Sheik i see.

@PP: wtf do you know

@ACE: so you're hindu.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
i like when karn talks, i feel like hes reading me a bed time story, full of dragons and siege castles, along with damsels in distress, as he saves her and rules over all the Karn, in his white pants.

null55

Smash Master
@Karn: pretty sure Ace is.

@Rome: hindus and jews are ethnic groups.

@PP: we really should have both slept in my bed.

@Ace: a shramana, w/e.

null55

Smash Master
well i proposed us sleeping in the same bed, half as a joke and half to see your reaction, and you were like "SURE" and i was like "DAMN." and then we paused for a bit, then you slept on the floor.

at least that's how i chose to remember it.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
yes, i agree with 60-40. but then again, i don't see why i can't be confused about the matchup when it's that ratio

people do the same thing for other 60-40's, falco marth, sheik spacy, etc for the 60. it really irritates me when people like josh say that the matchup is 75-25/80-20
Quoted from like a million pages back.

I've never ever said that the matchup was 80-20. On average, I'd say 65-35. 70-30 on FoD or Final. Tope told me that he thought the matchup on Final was 75-25, so I was only quoting him.

I think Falcon's matchup vs Fox is worse for all of the reasons that Kevin went into in great detail.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Wow... did someone just say Fox ***** Falcon more than... Sheik?

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hell no.

Sheik destroys Falcon. Falco also beats Falcon worse than Fox. The **** train on Falcon goes:

Sheik > Falco > Fox

Also can be debated to

Falco > Sheik > Fox

But Fox over either of those two... naw.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Not before I finish hitting this bowl and writing this paper.

****it, smashboards time is 1 minute ahead of my clock.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
effin hate crossword puzzles...

school is dumb. smith move in with me in college. even tho this school is stupid, it can at least be fun sometimes.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
effin hate crossword puzzles...

school is dumb. smith move in with me in college. even tho this school is stupid, it can at least be fun sometimes.
No one goes to college for school. Learning is the price you pay for the other **** in college.

Meh. So, i need some help, guys. I'm standing to get paid if I can actually learn to falcon punch.
Seriously.

No. . really.

I will cut you guys in on it if you have any *helpful* ideas. This is major science ****.
I thought about it for a while and I'm thinking if I use a zippo lighter and a fire resistant glove?

Cross word puzzles are stupid.
This is stupid.
This class is stupid.
This school is stupid.
I agree with Bl@ckie Chan. Crossword puzzles suck ****. Sudoku sucks **** too, but she's good at it, so she's far superior.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
make some big swan origami, hold it, and swing fast. if you notice, the falcon punch's fire is actually shaped like a bird. this authenticity of shape should net you a few more dollars in my book.

bl@ckie chan? nigg@ call me a woman again and i will make purple fire appear on my **** hand and warlock punch yo ***. FO FREE. and i **** sudoku...but how did you remember that?

rhan

Smash Hero
Falcon doesn't always 0-death Sheik from a grab. If you think that then I give up on you.

Sheik needs a couple good reads, if that, from a grab to kill Falcon. Grab the edge=stock(again this is unless you can't edgeguard Falcon so it seems worse to you right now)
Sheik vs Falcon is fairly even. Sheik's main goal against falcon is to just catch him off gaurd. FTilt, Nairs, Needles. Practically anything that annoys him easily. Dash Attack works well also. All you need to do in the match up is get Falcon off the stage. But to do so you just watch and wait. It's kinda simular to the Falco vs Sheik matchup except that, that matchup it's harder to do so. Once off stage he's your bish.

Whoever said Sheik gets 0 - death by Falcon's grabs is completely wrong. It's a heffty amount of damage but it's still recoverable.

Edit: Theo, I just like it when RHAN namesearches.
Go eff yourself.

much love to my crew mate, but my sheik will run laps around his...just sayin
Of course, Theo. Wanna know why? Because I don't main/look up matchups/ do anything with Sheik but instinct.

But it's ok. Because my Sheik is only a little worse than yours because I don't want to learn **** about her. :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i have no real stance on the sheik falcon matchup but...all i saw were the reasons why sheik wrecks falcon. i'm still curious what the heck a falcon is supposed to do if...the sheik does what you say the sheik should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom