• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
cmon i cant be that terrifying i dont look blood thirsty. lol
Actually it's because the angle of the shot and the lighting effects reminded me of Kane from WWE who is like 7 foot and legit intimidating.

And no I'm no man enough Omega, I'm only man enough if it's real life. Scary pictures and movies make me close my eyes and clench up like a little child.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Actually it's because the angle of the shot and the lighting effects reminded me of Kane from WWE who is like 7 foot and legit intimidating.

And no I'm no man enough Omega, I'm only man enough if it's real life. Scary pictures and movies make me close my eyes and clench up like a little child.
Kane was hideous the first time he took of his mask, it was horrifying just looking at it back then, and I now know what scares you but I won't say anything cuz I like you.

there was also a kiddie train and a haunted house

(haunted house was fairly legita)
They should have one for Halloween as well haha.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Oh, that was you in the picture? :O

:phone:
yea thats me i recently cut my hair so i look different.

well im like 6'4 some im almost there. i miss the old kane with the mask and everything.

lol people be scared of the big loveable nocturnalist? pshh only thing you should be watching out for is that knee on his falcon ;D
rawr? not even that would scare someone.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I miss masked Kane too he was the baddest man on the planet lol.

Tekk

Smash Lord

Mrik (left), porc (center) and me (right) at the cinema porc works at.

When the cinema closes, porc lets us in (about 5/6 people each time usually) to watch movies for free.
Having the place for ourselves is so cool, feels like we're kings.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was watching the premiere of Final Destination 5.

I was the only one watching the movie. In a very popular movie theater.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Clothes displayed in fashion shows and catwalks tend to be things no normal person would ever wear. I don't understand.

First outfit from TM was nice though :D

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I bought those blue pants, I loved them so much. Weird you guys find those clothes 'ridiculous', y'all just don't enjoy dressing up enough.

Catwalks tend to be where the 'art' of fashion comes to play and fashion designers let all their creativity loose, and from there the overall trends and themes trickle down into mainstream stores and what not, but a lot more toned down, of course.

Jane

Smash Hero
i see nothing ridiculous about those clothes at all. i think this is the first time people don't immediately hop on TM's e-penis after posting pictures. not that her penis isn't nice or anything.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I bought those blue pants, I loved them so much. Weird you guys find those clothes 'ridiculous', y'all just don't enjoy dressing up enough.

Catwalks tend to be where the 'art' of fashion comes to play and fashion designers let all their creativity loose, and from there the overall trends and themes trickle down into mainstream stores and what not, but a lot more toned down, of course.
TM's a hipster! D:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That was me joking on how "I wore these clothes before they became mainstream."

/joking

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, those clothes are pretty normal. The ones Mota posted are more along the lines of 'don't wear this in public'.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I remember when I used to draw facial hair on myself for lols, and now the real thing is the bane of my existence. :/

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So like, one gay guy on here keeps calling me a twink, the other calls me a bear.

Make up your mind SWF

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What the **** is an otter?

Not googling.

Top Bottom