• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I bet you'd jump in anyways. It's a ****ing ballpit.

:awesome:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Catwalks tend to be where the 'art' of fashion comes to play and fashion designers let all their creativity loose, and from there the overall trends and themes trickle down into mainstream stores and what not, but a lot more toned down, of course.
Kinda like how in RPGs the characters all wear these weird epic looking clothing, but wearing them in real life is just... unusual.

Well, I posted a pic in AE, so I guess I might as well post a couple here and
never return to this thread :/

Base image for my cruddy self-portrait in the AE...

Omm nom nom nom nom nom. Somewhere in the world, some tourists have an exact copy of this picture...

My second more bloody shark I caught.

Goodbye. Never to return.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

I got asked to MC my schools homecoming pep rally, so there's me in the outfit that I threw together last second. I think it turned out pretty well. The girl in the picture was elected homecoming queen, and I thought she looked really pretty.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

I got asked to MC my schools homecoming pep rally, so there's me in the outfit that I threw together last second. I think it turned out pretty well. The girl in the picture was elected homecoming queen, and I thought she looked really pretty.
Normally I always get this urge to pick on you when you post pictures but you look acceptably dapper here and have a charming smile. Toodle doo!!

frotaz37

Smash Lord
When it's good it's pretty good, when it's bad it's very bad, mehhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6vMo8R5gEk
Reasons why I sometimes dislike clubs...BUT friends make up for it and dancing is hella fun. Especially since most white people can't dance. It's not what you do, it's who you do it with.
/TWSS
I love this guys videos.
I also love how the number of tacos one can get at jack in the box for the same amount is how he determines whether or not something is worth spending money on.
That's so me 5 years ago, lol.

As for clubbing...it's pretty much terrible. Meeting people is virtually impossible, you're gonna waste money on inadequate amounts of alcohol, fights break out, the music they play is usually awful...it's a step below bars on my list of lowest forms of social interaction. My most common feelings after going to clubs are "Why did I do that? I got absolutely nothing out of it and most the people in there are the scum of the earth. What a waste of a night. I could have read a book."

Not to mention the existence of raves and bars make clubs obsolete, imo.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Fixed. Girls just go clubbing to have a good time.

Poor choice of words wasn't it. xD
Truer words have never been spoken, girls most of the time just wanna have sexfun, while most single guys just go with the intent of getting a lady.

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I work at a club. I can say, with about a metric butt-ton of firsthand experience, that both Teran and especially Chill are completely correct. Generally speaking, women are there to have a good time and get drunk, and they might be open to meetin' a dude if he has a better opening line then drunkenly slurring "WHATCHHHA DRINKIN'?"

Guys are probably not quite as lopsided but the focus is definitely the opposite considering all the young guys I see come in, take a look around, then confer with one another about whether there are enough hotties to pay the cover charge. This mostly confirms my suspicion that guys would probably rather drink at a pub or tavern when you take women out of the equation.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not to be racist here but, The club I went into we're mosty african-american. They spent most of their time dancing, smoking weed, and get into fights.

They don't get arrested for the two things above me.
Yet it's the americans that mostly got kicked out.

That place was too crazy when they started throwing cans and cans of red bull.

So, I decided to take a nice walk to a movie theater and watch rise of the planet of the apes.

Top Bottom