• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Some Chinese salesmen the other day thought I was 16. I'm 22! Personally, I think I look my age but strangers always disagree.

A few weeks ago I was holding a stall for fresher's fayre in university. While walking through the stalls I was stopped by soooo many lower years with leaflets asking me to join their club. Every one of them looked shocked when I told them I was a 4th year :laugh:.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I say "Thank you" everytime I'm asked how old I am at the movies and after I say "20," they ask for my I.D. :-p.

Looking young is good!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This is me a few years ago. I'm bigger now, but my 6 pack is less prominent :ohwell:

SHUT UP ZERO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!
:mad088:

What's funny is I like pictures being taken of me, but I'm still super camera shy ...

Flossin' that six pack! LOL I hope your traps/shoulders/biceps got a make over. :mad: How long ago was this?

Chaco

Never Logs In
That reminds me, I have more workouts to do tonight, and I just ate a monster dinner.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
That reminds me, I have more workouts to do tonight, and I just ate a monster dinner.
It's best to eat a very light portion of fruits(glucose=extra energy ready to be spent) 30 to 40 mins before working out. Then after the work out, a big *** meal of regular(non fat but protein rich) food.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
At one of the biggest horse races during the Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne. :] We're at a horse race course basically where the girls dress pretty and the guys dress in suits and are smart and cute! <3

I love the races.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
TM and Cao look too kool.

Haha I like how Carlton Draught is written on the horse, where's the VB?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awwwww, wubs to you all.

Ashley's Charizards:
- Squeee
- Squish
- Squbs
- Seth

I have Drake.

Top Bottom