• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Tiger - I've been slack for the past week, I think I dropped a kilo or two. Been extrmeely busy. Trying to get back in the routine again...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You kind of look like the kid from "Let the Right One In". Which was a good movie. It may be the expression though that makes you look so young.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Frown looks so young, I thought 15.

That's a cosy looking place Ladybug, I like it.
Should get round to decorating my room, empty and echoes.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Your name is making me so hungry right now. And it's 2:30am. . .

Bah.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Photo project. Panoramic involving me. :p Luckily this is panoramic 1... I have a much cooler one in the making. Bwahaha!!!
dude i used to love doing pictures like that
except i was ******** and didn't know how to do it and ended up doing it the super hard way and splicing it together in like, arcsoft or something :\
i even put on different clothes/wigs so they'd look like different people
i should do an actual themed shoot like that
what are you planning for the next one? :>

here's a couple more from the shoot i did last sunday:

this dress was kinda cute [it wasn't mine]

but man did it have some awkward wrinkles due to crappy poly boning

steel boning or no boning imo
it was supposed to be a "sophisticated" look but i'm slightly too rough looking for sophisticated

another one of the buckle dress because squee buckles :3

best $60 i ever spent on ebay hands down [and yes i was told to make that face....no idea why]

man **** being up at 3am
this sucks

i'm so ****in bored

Chaco

Never Logs In
Imho, your silver hair would've looked better with those. The blue hair with the expressions doesn't fit the dresses. To me at least. I may be looking too hard into it though.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
dude i used to love doing pictures like that
except i was ******** and didn't know how to do it and ended up doing it the super hard way and splicing it together in like, arcsoft or something :\
i even put on different clothes/wigs so they'd look like different people
i should do an actual themed shoot like that
what are you planning for the next one? :>
I was thinking about doing a one person tournament with just me but in different clothes. Haha. Or something horroresque movie poster style.

The one that ran through my head when I first posted that that I was going to do was a one man baseball team. :p

I... have a confession.

My sister models... I kind of... wouldn't mind... modeling...

@Azua... does the labret piercing hurt at all?
I would too. >.>

I need ideas for my Photography class final project. I'm really kinda stuck. At the moment the best idea I had was I'm a sneaker collector so I was going to take pictures of my shoes. Like I have ones made of Teddy Bear fur and so I was going to stick them with a Teddy Bear and take the picture. Or I have glow in the dark ones and so on. But I don't really know if I'm feeling that idea... So anyone got any ideas?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wonder what's the perfect age to look like... After some time you want to look younger.
Old enough to do legal stuff yet young looking enough to pass as a minor.
I still get asked for ID at 18+ places, and will probably still doing it in 3 years or so.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Join the club! I'm 22, once when I went grocery shopping I was asked where my parents were.
I get pulled over in MY car by the police because they think I'm joy riding. >_<

I still get carded at the movies...
I do too. I get carded for R rated movies all the time. It's crazy. I once went to buy alcohol and had to show the guy three forms of ID before he believed it was me and not some older sister or something.

ladybug, what are the uh
hm.
the guidelines for the project?
can you just do anything?
Pretty much do anything as long as it's a grouping. Like it all has to be the same thing. Like this one guy stole an idea I had where I was going to go around town and put googly eyes on things to create faces and take pictures, but he took the pictures first before I could. :(

But as long as it's a set of stuff then it doesn't matter.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
When I went on my first real date (by real i mean when ic ould drive) I was given a wine menu :/

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've had people say I look really young, and I've had others who think I'm older and/or imply I'm married.

Top Bottom