• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

i think these are my favorites :]

edit: OH GAWD MINI MIC WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIRRRR?!?!?! T__T

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
i ripped my other manson lens and one of the white ones happened to be defective.

when life gives you lemons...

<you squirt the juice in someone's eye for ****s and giggles

BBQTV

Smash Master
QUOTE=Queen Killjoy
when life gives you lemons...

you make lemonade but what you said works too

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
there's a shop in st louis i usually get them from, but sometimes the internet is cheaper
just make sure you have your eye doctor's name and have had an eye exam in the last year and whatnot, you should be good

pale blue is creepy too :3

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
there's a shop in st louis i usually get them from, but sometimes the internet is cheaper
just make sure you have your eye doctor's name and have had an eye exam in the last year and whatnot, you should be good

pale blue is creepy too :3
Cool, I'll google it, I guess.

Are the contacts that you have the stage kind (can't remember name, you can only wear them for like an hour or something like that) or the actual prescription kind? I just want to know before I order anything, lol.

Nice pic though.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
They're all non-prescription, theatrical and cosmetic.

I'm pretty sure you can order prescription lenses in any kind through your eye doctor though

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If your postbit is on the left, it looks like your shooting your avi:lick:

Is archery hard? I've always wondered how people can keep the bows steady so well.

Meh, I'm not very experienced, and I prefer shotgun shooting myself, but it is kinda hard. The problem isn't keeping steady, it's going to the same place every time when you pull it back.

Pics from my trip to Colorado to try out for the Jr. Olympic Skeet Shooting team will be here soon.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahaha, it'd be pretty funny to look out your window and seeing someone shooting arrows and ****.

Top Bottom