• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
It's so obvious they were segregated because the innocent looking white males were afraid of getting ***** by the scary looking Asian woman. :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
They just scurreddd cuz we be bring up dat curveee. Speaking of which, omg. I made some friends with some international students and they're so god **** hxc. XD Like, they don't go to the lectures cause they did everything in grade 11 already, and they still come to the labs and tests and ****. ):

And hey! She's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute in person.

Speaking of cute though, my friend Michelle and I found out we both had hello kitty cell phone accessories, so we took a picture! :3

Mines better though, cause it can stand up, but her's is really shiny and stuff. 0:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That's a pretty sexy umbrella you have there.
The Eevee looks rather ******** though. I guess people like extremely large heads in proportions to the rest of the body, even it makes them look mentally handicapped. Eevee is supposed to be awesome :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol @ the cell phone charm party! =D I had dimsum a few days ago and I found these animal crossing charms. I'm gonna buy a bunch next time I'm down, they're soooo cute.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chaco, have you downloaded the new firmware? It should let you do it. :]

Junglefever, it's attached to my case that I have for my iPhone...it's still too early and dark for pictiares so I'll get one up later. :]

Chaco

Never Logs In
I knew I forgot something. Much thanks, TM.

Also, how old is that eevee charm? I swear I saw those in the making like 10 years ago, and I have a Squirtle one somewhere.

Top Bottom