• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
wtf
/jealous

seriously wtf i want a bow

people don't look at you weird for shooting **** in your backyard or whatever? or is that like, a field meant for that?
Actually, that's a small corner of my back yard. We have a strip of grass next to the driveway, and it's long enough for us to put a target out about 20ish yards. We shoot towards the road too, lol.

Also, I've never had anyone mention my bow shooting to me before. That might be because I live in Southern GA (and hate it :urg:), and there are a BUNCH of idiot rednecks around who do worse. >_>

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
From left to right.

SexyYaz, Mars, Ken Neth,__X__, Gkirbs(on top),DarkLink, Sinz, Red Dog, Lanky_Gunner.

From Left to Right

Ken Neth, Mars, Yamer, Lanky_Gunner, X, SexyYaz, Red Dog, Sinz.

I got abs. :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Also, I've never had anyone mention my bow shooting to me before. That might be because I live in Southern GA (and hate it :urg:), and there are a BUNCH of idiot rednecks around who do worse. >_>
Larry the Cable Guy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jane

Smash Hero
From left to right.

yay i was there! (i mean the tourney you all got together for, not that picture/place xD)

the only one i could put a name to the face was mars, cuz he's black lol. and darklink cuz he's az.

until now that is, it's nice to know who was who, even though this is after the tourney haha.

Scott!

Smash Lord
lol I do agree dread looks look amazing. but...

lol. I'm actually growing it out to donate it lythium. It has to be a specific length before I can cut it.
How long are you letting it get? Cause when I donated mine, it needed to be 10+ inches, and you've definitely got more than that. It depends on what you want to have left afterward though, I guess.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

A picture taken last night of my studddy group and I. I'm second from the left :X

Us engineer students...we sure are an attractive group. xD

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That poker stuff is a bag or a mirror reflecting or something because it's not a full picture...

And I see an iPod in the bottom right. >.> I see no goggles.

I took this last night and this this morning. :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't take pictures often, but when I do, my aptitude in Pokemon Snap seems to show. Or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
K. xD At the tend of the night, usually around 10pm or so, we all pack up and play a game of poker to finish off the night. =P The study hall is usually empty by then, so we end up getting really loud. It's a nice way to end off the day.

Also Tom, thats an Ipod. xD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
but it's like...a mirror reflection? Because I don't see the iPod being reflected...and it's like out of perspective. :dizzy:

zrky

Smash Lol'd

A picture taken last night of my studddy group and I. I'm second from the left :X

Us engineer students...we sure are an attractive group. xD
Half of you are asian and the other half is white...wtf?

TM, CHARIZARDs! They are so cute >_<

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Uhh that's not exactly out of the ordinary. I suppose it depends on where you live though.
True, I live where it's mostly Mexicans (including myself, but I'm a white one). I just thought it was kinda funny how stereotypical it seemed for an engeneering class:lick:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
True, I live where it's mostly Mexicans (including myself, but I'm a white one). I just thought it was kinda funny how stereotypical it seemed for an engeneering class:lick:
I live in Melbourne, Australia and my commerce subject lectures are about 80% Asian XD

Top Bottom