• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Scott!

Smash Lord
Whateverrr dude.
I'll just stick to donating it then. =P
Do it. It'll make you feel all happy and stuff. It's like being helpful by being too lazy to get a haircut. Seriously, easiest charity work ever. Though, if it's been bleached, Locks of Love won't be able to use it. They can use dyed hair, just not bleached. Check their site.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Lol, girls love gay guys for some reason.
It's because gay guys give girls the opportunity to act like a **** without being labeled as a ****.

For example, every time I've seen gay guys hanging out with a girl, they are always juggling her cans or touching her in some way inappropriately. But then they say, "It's ok, he's gay"

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They don't feel sexually threatened by gay guys.

Yeah, it's because we're not thinking "**** Look at that ***! Mmm I'm gonna **** **** **** you."

It's because we're not thinking these things that they let us do these things. Something like that anyway.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Actually, THIS is quoted for truth. I'm with you bro:-p.
Don't bank on it, the second they smell the scent of ****, you're getting kicked in the nuts and a stilletto heel in your larynx.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
They don't feel sexually threatened by gay guys.

Yeah, it's because we're not thinking "**** Look at that ***! Mmm I'm gonna **** **** **** you."

It's because we're not thinking these things that they let us do these things. Something like that anyway.
Yeah. **** is my number one worry when hanging out with straight dudes.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. **** is my number one worry when hanging out with straight dudes.
I think he was making reference to the poster saying something about always seeing gay guys touching up girls.

And yeah me and Zero and now gay, guys. Even if it doesn't work at least we've got each other, right Zero? And failing that it seems that like 75% of the Pool Room is homosexual so at least we'll fit in.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Come to OTL. A new person comes out per week. I kid you not.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
It's odd how many gay people there are on SWF. I swear there's a disproportionately large amount. Maybe there's a gay chemical in the ink that they use to write the posts or something. I can't actually think why. It's probably just the anonymity of the internet or something.

What is OTL?

EDIT: And come to think of it, Australian moderators. Did Australia want to take something over but had to be realistic so just settled for SWF?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Online Tournament Listings.

Me and Chaco are the mods there. And its true, several people have come out there.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Smashboards -> Internet forum -> Nintendo game -> Nintendo -> Gay.

If this was a Halo board it would be full of tough guys. no joke.

/faillogic

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Smashboards -> Internet forum -> Nintendo game -> Nintendo -> Gay.

If this was a Halo board it would be full of tough guys. no joke.

/faillogic
What about those of us who play both?
*hides from halo haters*

Top Bottom