• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hahahahahahaha victra thats a pretty funny picture. I have clothes like that somewhere...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Not sure where you live - I'm an Aussie and its at the Bunya Mountains.. pretty beautiful place..

Large trees like that are great, just the fact that they have been around for hundreds of years is awesome.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm in love with that place.
Large trees that are 100's of years old fascinate me for whatever reason xD

As of now, I may officially have to go to Australia.
I live in Canada.
I've been wanting to go to Australia for years now haha
I will go there one day.
I live in Canada too

*Wants in on the submarine adventure*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've never posted here.

Also, wtf at Dekuu's hair. >.>

Scott!

Smash Lord
I've never posted here before, but today was a big day for me. See, I have this thing where I go a long time without getting my hair cut. But today, I finally did it. Got it cut big time. Here's the before and after.

Monday-ish:

Today:

Told you it was a big change. Got all the length cut off, and I'm going to mail it off to Locks of Love so they can let cancer patients wear my hair. It's the second time I've done it. Good stuff. Also, it seems that I am terrible at focusing my camera, but improved greatly in a short amount of time... Kinda wish I had a picture of the hair I had cut off; maybe tomorrow.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I've never posted here before, but today was a big day for me. See, I have this thing where I go a long time without getting my hair cut. But today, I finally did it. Got it cut big time. Here's the before and after.

Told you it was a big change. Got all the length cut off, and I'm going to mail it off to Locks of Love so they can let cancer patients wear my hair. It's the second time I've done it. Good stuff. Also, it seems that I am terrible at focusing my camera, but improved greatly in a short amount of time... Kinda wish I had a picture of the hair I had cut off; maybe tomorrow.
Funny Same thing for me. They actually said I look better with my hair cut..

But my head feels so light now.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
So I went to Samoa at the start of this year for a mission trip...

This guy was the pastor.. he was hilarious.

Hmm.. maybe itd b cooler to show a pic of the sea turtles...

Top Bottom