• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Greenstreet

Smash Champion

To swim with them was about 5 tala, which at the time was about $2 (AUS)...
Which was awesome. There were about 10 or so just swimming around and u had to find them in the rock pools... which was suprisingly hard, but there were awesome. Pretty strong, in most of the photos my face is grimaced from them slapping me.
So yeah... good times.

The biggest one (which i think is in this picture) cud drag me under and i had to let go to get air. So yeah, really fun trip.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
My new babe:-p...

Got her about 75% tinted windows, and new power lock. Next up is the sound system and slightly dropping it.

lolz florida palm trees.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

To swim with them was about 5 tala, which at the time was about $2 (AUS)...
Which was awesome. There were about 10 or so just swimming around and u had to find them in the rock pools... which was suprisingly hard, but there were awesome. Pretty strong, in most of the photos my face is grimaced from them slapping me.
So yeah... good times.

The biggest one (which i think is in this picture) cud drag me under and i had to let go to get air. So yeah, really fun trip.
^_^ that's awesome. Esp because the locals use them as a revenue stream instead of killing them.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Too bad we never see his face! :mad:
Do you have any pictures of it short? I wonder what you'd look like D=
I've seen him.
Sucker.
He's pretty handsome too, you might have kittens if you saw.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
*huge picture of a guy in sand*
You don't know how much he went through, just for you.
WOHA 0_0 A turtle with hair on it's head!!!! That is stranger than a platypus.....he must have felt really light when he got out of that.

Green, I envy you even more now -___- Nice turtle though:)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My new babe:-p...

Got her about 75% tinted windows, and new power lock. Next up is the sound system and slightly dropping it.

lolz florida palm trees.
Oh god, you're just fulfilling every latino car stereotype ever, aren't you? What's next, gold rims?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Oh god, you're just fulfilling every latino car stereotype ever, aren't you? What's next, gold rims?
Huh? Really? I thought Chevy Impalas and Monte Carlos' were blacks' cars. Oh well. My mom left it for me so I'll definitely take a free car:-p.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Told you it was a big change. Got all the length cut off, and I'm going to mail it off to Locks of Love so they can let cancer patients wear my hair. It's the second time I've done it. Good stuff. Also, it seems that I am terrible at focusing my camera, but improved greatly in a short amount of time... Kinda wish I had a picture of the hair I had cut off; maybe tomorrow.
That's cool. I'd do the same thing but I can't imagine it working out very well. XD

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
You have long hair as well? SELL IT ON EBAY
I have long hair. D:
Actually, donating my hair doesn't sound like a bad idea...or selling it, lmao.

This is the longest I have ever had my hair. It is time for a cut. :3

I apologize now for the bad quality. I do need to get myself a digital camera. :/

My hair has so many colors, and because of all the times I've dyed it, it has become so damaged.

Top Bottom