• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
My user name is derived from my real name, Olivia. Olivia, Liv, Livvers.

I'd love to play you in Brawl, but I'm going back to Paris two or three days after it comes out =( And who knows when it'll be coming out in Europe =P

Here's a normal picture of me:

Haha, excuse lame the pose.
I am not hitting on you but you look fine, I am sorry for what that troll said. They are everywhere, if only real life had a banhammer. LOL

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I am not hitting on you but you look fine, I am sorry for what that troll said. They are everywhere, if only real life had a banhammer. LOL
Girls like that give me a bruises. No cushion for the pushin' = busted pelvis

Seriously, have you ever nailed a toothpick? Well you can just forget about doggy style.

Probably why I like black girls so much. Not only are they so much faster, but the super fine ones have cushion just where you need it!

Fawriel

Smash Master

Seriously, have you ever nailed a toothpick? Well you can just forget about doggy style.

Probably why I like black girls so much. Not only are they so much faster, but the super fine ones have cushion just where you need it!
Whoosh!
And there goes my respect for you.
Bye-bye, respect!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
My user name is derived from my real name, Olivia. Olivia, Liv, Livvers.

I'd love to play you in Brawl, but I'm going back to Paris two or three days after it comes out =( And who knows when it'll be coming out in Europe =P

Here's a normal picture of me:

Haha, excuse lame the pose.
Hey, you look way different from your other picture. And if you ever watched that Bourne Identity movie, you look exactly I mean really identical to the girl Matt Damon was dating.

Anyways, looking good! Looking real good lady!

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I hope this year it's a three-way between me, Azua, and Thundermistress. I think I could live with that.
Wow, you and two girls in a threesome. Let me guess, you'll be the one with the video camera and "personal" lubrication.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace

I am black, you have insulted my race and every other woman to breathe god's air. Really, was it that important to try and make her look bad! I dont care if you are black, she did not deserve that or any other girl. I know for a fact you are lonely and a monster of a man if you would dare to spew forth such slanderous filth towards a women. If you are black, give up your hatred for those of lighter complexions and your disrespect towards women! If its a bias against white people know this that more than half of all black people in america has mixed ancestry, hate me too while you're at it !!!!! DON'T QUOTE ME FOR YOUR RACIST VIEWS. Be glad that i am not a moderator.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
CHAOSDRAGON88...

Don't take Internet seriously

Zapdos is making a joke (a "offensive-for-some" one), but its nothing more than that. Chill :)
I am not over reacting, putting all that in caps would be saying alot but i assure you i am not overreacting. I merit your efforts of trying to cool down this thread. Jokes are supposed to be fun not questionable. Lets just forget this happened okay :).

Cinder

Smash Master
CHAOSDRAGON88...

Don't take Internet seriously

Zapdos is making a joke (a "offensive-for-some" one), but its nothing more than that. Chill :)
I don't think he was overreacting...Zapdos was being a complete douche if you ask me...I mean, hey, I'm white, and I was pissed off by what he said...racial slurs and injustices like what Zapdos said always piss me off...what little respect I had for Zapdos is gone now...

@CHAOSDRAGON: dude, I'm sorry you had to put up with this jack***...

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I don't think he was overreacting...Zapdos was being a complete douche if you ask me...I mean, hey, I'm white, and I was pissed off by what he said...racial slurs and injustices like what Zapdos said always piss me off...what little respect I had for Zapdos is gone now...

@CHAOSDRAGON: dude, I'm sorry you had to put up with this jack***...
QFT. Thanks man(or girl), I am allergic to stupidity and that's what happens. I appreciate what you said.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I am black, you have insulted my race and every other woman to breathe god's air.
I was complimenting black women, how did you get an insult out of that, you are confused at what I said? On average black women have more muscle tissue in their behind than white women, it's science! A part of science that I love.

CHAOSDRAGON said:
Really, was it that important to try and make her look bad!
Wasn't makin' anybody look bad, just stating that I don't prefer super thin girls. Get off it if you don't think I'm entitled to my opinions.

CHAOSDRAGON said:
I dont care if you are black, she did not deserve that or any other girl. I know for a fact you are lonely and a monster of a man if you would dare to spew forth such slanderous filth towards a women.
I don't know how you know me personally enough to state facts about me, but I don't mind if you bring my lifestyle into perspective, as I couldn't really care about "facts" you "make up".
Slanderous filth? No, it's called vulgarity. Expressing vulgar preferences does not make them slanderous or filth. As a linguist I think that vulgarity in the proper context enhances a conversation where other less vulgar words would not get your point across as accurately.

CHAOSDRAGON said:
If you are black, give up your hatred for those of lighter complexions and your disrespect towards women! If its a bias against white people know this that more than half of all black people in america has mixed ancestry, hate me too while you're at it !!!!! DON'T QUOTE ME FOR YOUR RACIST VIEWS. Be glad that i am not a moderator.
You are the one playing the race card here, not me. I love all skin colors and nationalities of women. Did I say otherwise? If it's racist to prefer girls with big butts then I guess I'm just a big racist then.
I'm not even hating on anyone, you assume these things. I definetly don't prefer skinny girls but that doesn't mean I hate them for their lifestyle choice.

I am also glad you're not a moderator, as you clearly misinterpret just about everything I said.
I said I prefer this type of women, and don't this other type.
You heard, "I'm hating on this type, this specific person is slanderously filthy, and also I'm friggin racist!"

You might need reading glasses.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
I finally found the time to snap the photos of me (Snow Days Rule!).

Here's my first pictures:

^^ I'm reading Jane Eyre for English. I'm more of a Catcher in the Rye person.

Maybe more to come...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Oh my god, every shut up.

Chaos, Zapdos has been here over 5 years and you have been here barely 3 months. He hasn't been able to stay for being a douchebag and snapping all the time. It's called a joke, if you can't handle it, leave.

Now stop talking and post pictures. I won't close the topic, but I will warn you double for any more spamming in this thread.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
So at one point yesterday I wanted to be epic...

Zomg, Jesus rite? lolol

Then I went inside for a snack...

And got more then I bargained for :ohwell:

Got a haircut as well...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahaha, pineapple pants.

im on the right. =/

my heterosexual life partner Dan

dan! :D

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Awesome drums, Plasma. I'm always sad that I stopped playing drums when I was really young.

Lmao, Vicious. Sadly, any time I see a "walking on water" joke, I think of Arrested Development before I think of Jesus. Points for anyone who knows that episode.

Tres adorable, Tom.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
What? Someone said Drums there?

That night we played (in no particular order): Warning, When I come around, Basket Case, Minority, No One Knows, What's my age again.
Yeah it was a short concert
All songs from Green Day except of What's my age again (Blink 182)

We also play Offspring, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Old covers, cartoon songs (just for fun, you gotta see audience when we play 'em... rock on!)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Heh, I wasn't even thinking of that, Livvers :)
It just rained, and each of those... ditches? I guess you would call them that... Anyways, they're only like 4 inches deep, so the rain was just low enough to stand on the concrete without getting too soggy. The ground is visible if you look closely enough though, so it isn't quite as awesome as it could've been...

Jammer

Smash Lord
She's a cutie, Tom. But I always pictured you as having darker skin and hair, like the Brock in your avatar. Oh crap--I hope that didn't just insult anyone's race or something.

Vicious Delicious, it's nice to see you went with that name (which I voted for--yay!). Although I don't even remember who you were before changing it...

Nevermind, it's in your title. Unsung Master.

And Plasmawisp: Catcher in the Rye, the drumset.... You're an awesome person.

Top Bottom