• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
In his defense, I don't think he knew that Azua was a mod. Although, I guess it was still disrespectful even if it was meant for a normal member.

My sister. She was adopted from China, she is five.

Here is my other sister. She is adopted from China. She is 16 months.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah, I'm a bit pale, but it's mostly the lighting. ^^;

And Jammer:
No, it's not those meds, but methylphenidate, Ritalin so to say. And I have ADD, but not this form of ADD (you know, with hyperactivity).
These meds keep me talking, though, so you're right about that.

And about my pics: Thanks for the compliment ^^ I look good with a ponytail and broads, but I prefer open hair. I don't plan to let my hair grow, though. But I won't cut it shorter than it is now, since my face is a bit round. ^^; I don't like my face, but eh, I live with it. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in my mind ;)
Don't listen to him Crystallion!! You're styling and profiling! Yea yea!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Lol, shadenexus ^^ Well, he's only giving me some tips, nothin' against that I say x3

And Wikipedia, she's so CUTE!!! *head asplodes* No really, that is one cute girl there, and the pose only adds to her cuteness ^^

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Needs more you.

Adoption is great and all but sometimes I'm bothered when it seems people are only adopting asian kids. The're like the "it" kid of the season or something.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Needs more you.

Adoption is great and all but sometimes I'm bothered when it seems people are only adopting asian kids. The're like the "it" kid of the season or something.
China practices female infanticide. Several organizations rather get them out of the country than have them suffer that fate.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Needs more you.

Wow...

I thought I was the only one who noticed that bro. Well it does seem like they get adopted over alot of other races. I....I dunno why that is.

Still though Wikipedia, she looks precious and full of so much innocence. Fine, since you've shown one of your siblings, I shall do the same in my next post.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Dude, for some reason you always look to me like you're cosplaying. Even if you probably aren't in that picture. It made me wonder who you are dressed up as.
Either that means that you seem to pose unnaturally much or that you are pretty enough to be the hero of an RPG. Made by Square-Enix. Which becomes popular in Japan.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Dude, for some reason you always look to me like you're cosplaying. Even if you probably aren't in that picture. It made me wonder who you are dressed up as.
Either that means that you seem to pose unnaturally much or that you are pretty enough to be the hero of an RPG. Made by Square-Enix. Which becomes popular in Japan.
Haha, wow, I pose unnaturally? o_0

Although, my friend found out I look like the main bad guy from Bleach, so if you watch that show you may be familiar with me there.

....Or it could be that I'm arguing with a Centurion that throws you off.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Needs more you.

And on top of what CK said, adopting a white baby can take years(unless you're a celebrity, hurhur), and it costs well over $10,000.

Crystallion

Smash Ace

Me after I went to the hairdresser today ^^ The picture quality's better, but I still haven't figured out how to set the lighting.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Duke, you've got an awesome sister!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Needs more you.

You have no idea what my parents went through to get her. And by the looks of it, you have no idea what the situation in China is. My parents had to go through hell to get her. But that story is for another time. You make it seem like they went to the toy store and followed a crowd of people to the TurboMan aisle and just thought, "Hmmm, they're 'in'...let's get one."

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You have no idea what my parents went through to get her. And by the looks of it, you have no idea what the situation in China is. My parents had to go through hell to get her. But that story is for another time.
Of course I don't know what happened. I didn't ask and you haven't told me. I wasn't saying anything bad about your family and I think it's great they adopted a child.

Livvers, I didn't say anything about a white baby. What I did say was there are other countries besides China where kids need a family. The $10,000 bit is a tad dubious though.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You are trying real hard to be offended right now. Do not try and start some stupid argument that orphans from one country are more deserving than orphans from another country. They are all orphans.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I never stated that the Chinese are more deserving to be adopted, I'd appreciate not having my words twisted. It's very logical, there are more children available to adopt from China so that means more are going to be adopted from there.

Regardless, that doesn't address that an orphan is an orphan, by definition of having lost their parents, but one orphan in worse living conditions is in greater need to be adopted than one in better living conditions.

Nice straw man argument though.

EDIT: Whatever, this is my last post about this. I'd rather not get banned, and seeing how you are mod, there really isn't much risk involved for you in instigating an argument.

SmashChamp

Smash Cadet
I think I'll go ThunderMistress'ed and put some landscapes

Rome

Hot ****! Always wanted to go to Rome if'n the weather is just right want to see the leaning tower of pizza or Pisa. Something sounding with a "P" in it :laugh: Don't want to forget about the historical "Roman Colloseum" *spell check failed me* :mad:

Well it's my turn so don't want to appear off topic! BAM!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Hot ****! Always wanted to go to Rome if'n the weather is just right want to see the leaning tower of pizza or Pisa. Something sounding with a "P" in it :laugh: Don't want to forget about the historical "Roman Colloseum" *spell check failed me* :mad:
Just wanted to say, I don't think the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Rome..

I think it's in Pisa.. :laugh:

Jammer

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure you could figure out where the Leaning Tower of Pisa is from the name alone.

But here's what I did with my father during a rare moment of actually getting along:

It's name is Pele No. 1. It's a snowy interpretation of my pet cockatiel (I don't know if you can tell it has a beak) and I'm about 6 feet tall (the one on the right), to give you a size comparison.

Holy crap, I look skinny in that picture. Weird.

But the main point is: SNOW!

(and leaves)

Jammer

Smash Lord
^y'know, it's kinda funny...this is the first time I've seen you post a pic, and I can't tell which of these guys is you >.<...a little help...
The guy with the dark, curly hair, I believe.

But Pluvia, like none of those pictures had the whole face. If you're going for artistic effect, I admit it was completely lost on me. Those pictures are very disorienting, if you know what I mean.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
^y'know, it's kinda funny...this is the first time I've seen you post a pic, and I can't tell which of these guys is you >.<...a little help...

That's right! I look nothing like what you expected me to look like! :laugh:

Ignore the date, it was actually June this year I think..
Phew, took me a while to find this post. It's back on like page 282 I think. :)

EDIT:

The guy with the dark, curly hair, I believe.

But Pluvia, like none of those pictures had the whole face. If you're going for artistic effect, I admit it was completely lost on me. Those pictures are very disorienting, if you know what I mean.
Actually, my camera screen was broken, so I couldn't see any of the pictures I was taking. :laugh:

My camera broke at the end of the night.. :(

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

Kirsty and Robert
Robert's so awesome, I don't think I've ever seen him angry.

John
Otherwise known as Jawn. That picture's from last year I think, but all his new pictures are blurry, and he looks exactly the same anyway. :laugh:

Vikki
It's so nice to see her looking so happy. :laugh:

Yeager
The name's Coghill.. Yeager Coghill..

There he is again! Strange how we look nothing alike, even though we're cousins.. :laugh:

Sean
There's Sean (Pronounced Shaun, btw) and his sister I think.

Louis
Louis! He's great! There we are in Inverness, ignore the date, it was this summer.

He's Single, ladies.

Savannah
My sister Savannah.

Keira
My other sister, Keira.

One of her graduation pictures from University.

Rebecca, Leonie and Maura
Just before the Prom last year.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm seriously wondering what you mean by that. Not trying to instigate trouble or anything, only curious. Thanks.
I've spoke to people, not here, that really have had issues in their lives and internet message boards was all they had going. Friends ignored them, their family just gave them grief, and they needed an escape, thusly, the net.

I always took for granted message boards until meeting some of them. Now, I try to respect people as if it were face to face conversations.

Top Bottom