• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
So like new picture of me and lots of others.
This is my swim team of this year 07-08. I'm the one with the Mr. Messy shirt on and yea I look a mess. It was taken after the first meet and we were tired...getting ready for a 5 hour bus ride back home.
I'll answer questions after you guys look at it XD

Elysium

Smash Lord
That girl on the very left looks like "Why aren't they holding me?" lol
Also that girl in the middle.... well I don't know the age so I'll refrain from saying.... anything. ;)

Go Swim team!

Jammer

Smash Lord
Is that the entire swim team, Seiya? At my school there are twice as many girls on the swim team than guys, but it seems to be the opposite for you.

And it looks like you're growing back your famous mustache. Recent close-up soon, please.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Black people swim?
:confused: Uhm I have nothing to say about that...

But yeah Jammer my mustache is back along with a beard. Well mostly all around my chin and not my cheeks.

This is a high school swim team so like everyone is 14-18. Even tho I'm still mistaking as a 40 year old and sometimes the coach. Also the coach is like on the very left between the black girls and under the big dude. Very small XD

Crystallion

Smash Ace

That's me via Webcam, that's why the quality is bad. I'm currently searching for a prettier photo, but now you know how I look like. And please don't start this "OMG, a girl on the forums!" thing, it's not appreciated. Don't laugh at the picture either ^^; Well, okay, do so, I don't care, it's not my best photo, I admit

EDIT:
Here's a better one until I find a picture taken by digital camera.

Fawriel

Smash Master
That's me via Webcam, that's why the quality is bad. I'm currently searching for a prettier photo, but now you know how I look like. And please don't start this "OMG, a girl on the forums!" thing, it's not appreciated. Don't laugh at the picture either ^^; Well, okay, do so, I don't care, it's not my best photo, I admit
Ahh..
You look kind of cute. The picture makes it rather hard to tell... but, yeah. I think you could look very pretty with a different haircut, maybe something shoulder-length or a ponytail with hair sticking out in the front ... ...uhm... ...
*scratches his backhead* Nevermind. ^^;;

EDIT: Aah. You ARE cute.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I had many different haircuts till now ^^ I'm familiar with ponytails and broads, but also with totally different ones. You might not believe it, but I once had hair twice (trice?) as long, but they looked childish and boring, so I began coloring my hair (I had a very special red-brown combination, but now it's all sorts of things, unfortunately, the color washes out after several months, so I've got to go to the hairdresser again ^^). And then I finally cut them, AND I got a ponytail (my mother hated that idea back then). Unfortunately, my boyfriend found it looked more childish than before, so I changed them again and he loves them. That's why I want to stick with my current hairstyle till it gets boring again.

Then the cycle continues...

(is it just me or do I have way too much to talk about? must be the meds)

EDIT: And thanks for the nice compliment, Fawriel, I appreciate that very much!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord

EDIT:
omg, a girl on the forum... hahahahaha your pic is funny :laugh:

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Yeah, this must be because it's a webcam photo, I assure you, I don't always look like that ^^; And since I'm one of the few girls who wants to look pretty without the use of makeup, I've got it tough. ^^;;

Jammer

Smash Lord
(is it just me or do I have way too much to talk about? must be the meds)
So you started the Adderall? Cool. How's it working out for you? (Sorry if you don't want to talk about it publicly.) And yes, taking those medications does make you talk a lot more if you weren't hyperactive in the first place.

Also, you look nothing like how I imagined. You have incredibly fair skin and small eyes and mouth. I think you're a cutie, but in a unique way, you know?

Fawriel seems to think you'd look good in shoulder-length hair or a ponytail. I disagree: I think the more hair you have, the better, and I don't think an up-do or a ponytail would compliment your face. You could experiment with curling it, but I think you should keep the dark color, or maybe even die it black.

Wow. I sound like the gay stylists on TV.

Well, it's nice to put a face behind the posts.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Woooow, thanks for pointing out the Crocs. I officially hate that photo. Crocs are like the perfect blend of being expensive, ugly and low quality. 50 dollars for colored Styrofoam? No thank you.

Anyone? Anyone?

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer

EDIT:
You look very pale, or is that just the lighting?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

G A$$ SNICKA SAY WHATTT!!???

you, sir, win.
that is all.
and lol no smoking

so i sent Scav a text going 'omg i made my hurr diff'rent' and instead of laspictorasing it like i said i was going to...i'm guessing i just forgot.

durz curly

annnd teh spiky

i'll update the second with a better pic as soon as my email receives it..
stupid camera phones..
edit: hmm...that second pic isn't much better. :\
here it is anyway

Cinder

Smash Master
Attacking people? When?
Why would you post that action line of yourself pondering after having openly expressed what you were thinking about? I mean, I could imagine if you had done some dumb RP thing and said like *rubs chin and cleans monocle* but that's not the case. Not to mention how dumb it is for you to ask your question in the first place.
That's all I'm gonna say...didn't mean anything by it...soz if I offended ya...

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Soz, but I don't place asking others self-examining questions and attacking others in the same category.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I would like to say again that anyone posting in this topic for the sheer purpose of starting **** with other members will be warned.

And this is the last time I'm saying it.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Oh knoez.... Wearing socks with sandals -_-. You better take that picture down before the fashion police show up and believe me, for something that big of a fashion crime they will show up.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I would like to say again that anyone posting in this topic for the sheer purpose of starting **** with other members will be warned.

And this is the last time I'm saying it.
I love how you say "this is the last time guys" like you got authority in this world, but all this is is just a message board. (no beef, no hate, just a random thought that can be said about most moderators :ohwell:)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
You look very pale, or is that just the lighting?
Yeah, I'm a bit pale, but it's mostly the lighting. ^^;

And Jammer:
No, it's not those meds, but methylphenidate, Ritalin so to say. And I have ADD, but not this form of ADD (you know, with hyperactivity).
These meds keep me talking, though, so you're right about that.

And about my pics: Thanks for the compliment ^^ I look good with a ponytail and broads, but I prefer open hair. I don't plan to let my hair grow, though. But I won't cut it shorter than it is now, since my face is a bit round. ^^; I don't like my face, but eh, I live with it. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in my mind ;)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I love how you say "this is the last time guys" like you got authority in this world, but all this is is just a message board. (no beef, no hate, just a random thought that can be said about most moderators :ohwell:)
Be aware we are the police of the forum, and you are here by privilege, not right. Well, you are gone, but let this serve as a warning. The number one rule on this forum is respect. Some people ONLY have websites to keep them going, and in the digital era, I see nothing wrong with that. Respect those people, just as you'd have them respect you.

Now, stop starting **** for the sake of starting ****, post pictures, and respect other members.

Top Bottom