• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I've spoke to people, not here, that really have had issues in their lives and internet message boards was all they had going. Friends ignored them, their family just gave them grief, and they needed an escape, thusly, the net.

I always took for granted message boards until meeting some of them. Now, I try to respect people as if it were face to face conversations.
I agree.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Does....anybody want to see me cosplaying Itachi Uchiha? The only thing I was missing was the Sharingan. Meh....how very ironic...the Mangekyo Sharingan contacts and the other contacts distort your vision just like the real ones do. That's the only reason I didn't put them on. Other than that, expect to see beyond sweetness!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Uh, what?

I was making a joke about the hoods.
Oh...forget what I said then. Darn you Chill, you made me look foolish! *shakes fists* jk

Uh well then....why do you think she should cosplay Peach? Even if she were to dye her hair brown she....wouldn't look like her.

Even so, she'd look that much more prettier in pink. :cool:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Pluvia, in reference to the battle of the bands, you are a terrible photographer. They're not even the cool kind of bad photography! The ones of your friends, however, lead me to believe that you know how to work a camera correctly. :)

And also,

He looks like the kid who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies.

Cinder

Smash Master
Uh, what?

I was making a joke about the hoods.
>_>...it was..funny...in a twisted sorta way...

Anyway, here's a pic of myself from, like, a year ago...it's a lot clearer than the other one I posted...

It was my first day of Teacher Intern...and btw, I can't stand dressing up like that *shivers*...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Pluvia, in reference to the battle of the bands, you are a terrible photographer. They're not even the cool kind of bad photography! The ones of your friends, however, lead me to believe that you know how to work a camera correctly. :)
Well, I wanted to take surprise pictures of everyone, not the boring kind where they have to stand and pose, the fun kind where they're genuinely smiling.

Unfortunately, this required for me to suddenly whip out my camera, and take a snapshot really quick, when they were least expecting it. Being a digital camera, it had a screen in which I could look at the photo I took, but it was somehow broken, and only showed me a bright white light.

So just before the concert, I connected my camera up to my laptop to check if the photos were ok, they were fine, turns out it was only the screen that was broken. So I just decided that I wouldn't need to see what pictures I was taking, and went off to the concert happily. :laugh:

This photo here was a quick snapshot of Yeager. After I'd taken it, Dan replied with "Why did you just take a photo of your cousins chest..?" I hadn't realised that I had, but shrugged Dan off thinking that he was just trying to tease me into thinking all of my photos were going to come out in weird angles.

In my next photo, about half a dozen people were walking down some steps, I poked my head in and said "I just want to get a big group picture of everyone".

This is what I got.

Unsure whether or not Dan was telling the truth, I went back and found Yeager, and took another surprise photo of him, this time a bit closer to his face, to ensure that I got a good photo.

And finally, my last photo of the day, I asked Mumble's if I could get a full bodied shot of him outside of the school. So he went and stretched his arms out to pose, and I snapped the photo.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
When I first came to NYC, half of my camera's LCD screen cracked and I couldn't see anything. The camera didn't have a view finder, either =< I had to take all my pictures with half a view XD

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Firstly, you guys should stop breaking your cameras. Secondly, stop taking pictures with your broken cameras. And most importantly, stop sharing your pictures that you took with your broken camera in your stretched posts with 20 pictures of non-centered human appendages.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
The only thing he has in common with Draco Malfoy besides the hair is the jaw line.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I wish I'd gotten a picture of me on Friday night! I looked super fly. My shoes matched my shirt! How often can I say that? My friend took a crazy picture of me today at work, so ya'll will get to see me apron-clad in the near future. Mmm, sexy.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and

This was... uh... four years ago? Maybe three? High School production of Hamlet. I'm Rosencrantz on the left, middle is female Hamlet (director was a ****, great person IRL though <3), on the right is my buddy Guildenstern whom I still hang out with to this day.

I look funny because I'm sleep deprived from banging the lighting director all night, as well as very pissed off at whatever it was I was mad at. + I was very drunk.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I'm on the right..dude on the left is my best friend Dan. This was the morning he left to Japan for the Navy..lol

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
When I first got my Mac I messed around with the photobooth options for so long =)

And glasses ftw! I wear glasses also, but I don't really have any good pictures with them.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that's just a thread from her shirt, it's a little low for a tattoo

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
OMG, AZUA! Somehow I love your piercings in your lip.

Also, having 2 different eye colors is awesome.

Btw, I have an aunt which has all sorts of colors mixed together in her eyes, so which color her eyes are depends on what clothes/makeup she's wearing as one color is standing out more then. Mostly it's brown or green, but sometimes even gray/blue like xD. I, myself, have green eyes now, but they used to be brown and green mixed and seems to have changed over the years, but I'm not really sure if that's possible actually.

EDIT: FYI, my piercing hole in my neck closed :[ , now I can't put it back in again. I had it out for only a day =[. BUT, I'm going to get it reopened again this week or next week, at least when I have the money for it.

EDIT2: I agree with Xsyven.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Some of you are just getting to know me but I'll post a pic anyway ^.^ ZOMG!!!!!! >.> Excuse the webcam quality lol

Top Bottom