• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257

My nose is screwed up :p

My cousin just published this book, I got a first edition while I was in NY. Idk, thought it was worth showing...

Back in FL, being gangsta again for no reason

Also, I have NY pics from my trip. May be shown on request

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It was a candid, my cousin was just like, "hey Jared look!" so I didn't have time to smile.
He caught you off guard eh? I can't stand it when that happens. Well, atleast you're making a beyond awesomeness fashion statement.

Yep, it's me again looking bad@ss as usual. Sorry about it looking so weird. I tried to rotate it on my photobucket, but it didn't work.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Also, I have NY pics from my trip. May be shown on request
As I'm from Buffalo, I'd like to see what pictures you've taken of my (not really) beautiful city, and the surrounding area (where I actually live).

To tell you the truth, though, the time that you went here, the snow wasn't really that beautiful, like you say in your location ("From the beautiful winter north of Buffalo, NY, to the revolting and sickly south of Naples, FL"). Sometimes, it can be really breathtaking.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
As I'm from Buffalo, I'd like to see what pictures you've taken of my (not really) beautiful city, and the surrounding area (where I actually live).

To tell you the truth, though, the time that you went here, the snow wasn't really that beautiful, like you say in your location ("From the beautiful winter north of Buffalo, NY, to the revolting and sickly south of Naples, FL"). Sometimes, it can be really breathtaking.
I've been in Buffalo; I lived there until about 4 years ago, at which time I moved. I know ;)
It is pretty lame here though... gross, and hot, and humid with stickiness... but I digress.
Pics tomorrow perhaps? I'll edit this post when I have time to do it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you... you can't just leave us hangin like this.

there most be some sort of story.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Zapdos, congratulations on getting a plastic cup for your birthday! You seem to really like it. Also, love the hair, including the facial hair.

Reyairia, you're purty. That dimple on your chin is very cute.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It gave me the ever-cutest puppy dog eyes, I thought it was so adorable that perhaps I over-reacted.
Whoa is that all? I'd have to see it for myself if it was that epic.:suess:

Man, so now I'm really curious. What would be your reaction if you got like a 55 inch Plasma Television. You'd probably feint.:grin:

Fawriel

Smash Master
What I find interesting is that everyone here seems to know and/or idolize Ron Jeremy.

What? This post implies that I know him as well?
........soooo?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
One o f my roomies has a 128 inch tv and the other has a projector

But if I saw a cool skateboard i would faint

or a really rad deWalt sawsall or something cool
I don't skateboard, but I do go surfboarding and sking once and a while!!

But here's some cool images. Go loco!

I like the one on the left. It has an awesome design.:)

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I just got my wisdom teeth taken out(worst experience I've had in a long time). I figured I show you guys how nice and puffy my face is! I look ****ty, but one doesn't care about appearance when they're drugged up =D Enjoy!

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that I had a tooth that was actually growing in sideways. I wish I had the x-rays to show. It was pretty crazy looking.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Meh. Guess I'll pretty this page up with some of my favorite pics of me.

Basic me. My room is very green.

My friends say this is the most awesome picture. I think it's pretty cool, too.

My mom runs a home daycare. And the children there are quite abusive towards me.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I have a wisdom tooth doing the whole sideways dealy, but it's the only one left with potential to grow.

My friends and I were in the park, and we just found random child accessories. I wonder if we disturbed the crime scene of like a child napping or something >_>

It's depressing that even including prom pictures and the like, this is the best picture of me... *sigh* I'm not one for being photogenic, but i'll see if I can find one less creepy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
probably because people have been posting new "swf picture threads", looking right past Las Pictoras.

my cake caught fire

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I can't believe the level of intelligence here is so bad that this thread had to be stickied and renamed. Not to mention in the other thread the guy didn't even understand what everyone was telling him.

This was taken at the same party, I've decided I like it and will post it up. Despite the compelling and horrifying trip up my nasal passage, I like what the 3D glasses do.

And yes, I have since shaved the conglomeration of fluff on my chin and upper lip.

Cinder

Smash Master

OMG!!11 A GIRL?!?!?!?!111
Wow...that's a pretty good picture...but did you write on the mirror, or was that stuff PS'ed in?

Someone made a new picture topic so this needs a bump.

Surprise! My happy 22nd birthday yesterday
That pic is too epic...this made my day :laugh:

>.<...I don't have any good pictures of myself atm...meh, give me a few minutes...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Does anyone have an explanation to why I cant see the pics? It only is showing the image tags, and no photos appear. Any help?
Go to your User CP. Under your Edit Options menu there should be some boxes where you can decide wether you'd like avatars, images, and sigs to show up. Click the one for images.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I can't believe the level of intelligence here is so bad that this thread had to be stickied and renamed. Not to mention in the other thread the guy didn't even understand what everyone was telling him.

This was taken at the same party, I've decided I like it and will post it up. Despite the compelling and horrifying trip up my nasal passage, I like what the 3D glasses do.

And yes, I have since shaved the conglomeration of fluff on my chin and upper lip.
The topic actually fell to the second page, that's when new topics started springing up.

Top Bottom