• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Why would you post that action line of yourself pondering after having openly expressed what you were thinking about? I mean, I could imagine if you had done some dumb RP thing and said like *rubs chin and cleans monocle* but that's not the case. Not to mention how dumb it is for you to ask your question in the first place.
Somebody needs to seriously chillax. Hey if you had a bad day or something, don't take your frustrations out on me. Pfft...people these days...

Shade

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Must be so caught up in my own frustration that I can't sense anything frustrating me. How silly of me. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Must be so caught up in my own frustration that I can't sense anything frustrating me. How silly of me. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.
Right, wrong, what difference does it make huh? Man, you come out of like nowhere flaming me for no reason just because I asked myself a question.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Sounds like you're the one who needs to chill. I'm not flaming you. Right/wrong makes a very important difference.

Here's your problem: "Man, you come out of like nowhere flaming me for no reason just because I asked myself a question."

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Alright, that's enough.
Next person to flame gets warned, I'm not kidding.

Edit:
Shade: I figured you were in the process of posting and didn't see this.
You're fine.

But seriously, that's the end of it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sounds like you're the one who needs to chill. I'm not flaming you. Right/wrong makes a very important difference.

Here's your problem: "Man, you come out of like nowhere flaming me for no reason just because I asked myself a question."
I was chill, until you sort of ruined my mood with a lecture that was completely and utterly unnecessary. Look man, I didn't come here to start a fight. Just go about your business and I'll do the same.

Edit: Just saw that post Azul. sigh....my apologies.

@Eight Sage, looking sharp there bro. Nice!

Mr.C

Smash Master
pic or lie :p
Sorry.... but I don't carry around pictures of girls I don't know :[ lol

But trust me shes a hottie....like if there was a girl version of me and like I'm pretty effing hot she would almost be the equivalent to that. :]

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha, lookin' good Eight Sage.

Roffles, guys. I'm a girl, too. You can't really tell in the last picture, though, I guess? Hahaha.

I see a lot of girls on these forums, though.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Hahaha, lookin' good Eight Sage.

Roffles, guys. I'm a girl, too. You can't really tell in the last picture, though, I guess? Hahaha.

I see a lot of girls on these forums, though.
Wow thats funny i thought you were a guy based on your username, still up for a challenge (Online challenge) when brawl comes out (Maybe 3weeks or less).

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
My user name is derived from my real name, Olivia. Olivia, Liv, Livvers.

I'd love to play you in Brawl, but I'm going back to Paris two or three days after it comes out =( And who knows when it'll be coming out in Europe =P

Here's a normal picture of me:

Haha, excuse lame the pose.

Jammer

Smash Lord
From like 2 weeks ago:

Are you a female, Livvers? As in "Olivia"?
My powers of induction are obviously très magnifique!

I liked the other picture from that scene better than this one, though, Livvers, because your right arm seems a bit awkward in this one. But I have to say that the red hair combined with the blue thing around your neck (I can't figure out if it's part of the shirt or a separate scarf thing) is totalement génial.

Pardon mon français.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I swear to it: Every time I post a picture in this thread, either Azua, ThunderMistress, or some other ridiculously good looking babe posts a picture immediately after. Stop stealing my thunder! >=(

*grumble grumble*

Hey Livvers! I'm going to add you to my Facebook friends so I can ogle more pictures of you. In return, you get to be my Facebook friend. Deal?

Jammer

Smash Lord
Jammer I love it how you're not exactly the best charmer around. :laugh:
Heh, I never try to charm anyone. To tell you the truth, that post was just an excuse to use some French.

But you might be right that I'm bad at charming people--I never really tried. Although you would not believe how well I pull off that "but I thought you were 29" thing with old ladies. But I don't think that counts, because it's never serious.

Crap. It really seemed like I was trying to charm Livvers? While there's no reason a guy shouldn't try to charm her, that is not what I was doing. I hate being misunderstood.

Okay, the more I write, the more awkward this becomes. I shall stop now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You should apply that to more of your posts

Vicioso

Smash Rookie

I'd love to play you in Brawl, but I'm going back to Paris two or three days after it comes out =( And who knows when it'll be coming out in Europe =P

Here's a normal picture of me:

Haha, excuse lame the pose.
eat something thanks

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have a very tedious job... which resulted in me getting distracted and playing with my camera phone. You're not lookin' too excited yourself.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Xsyven, every picture of yours has the faint hint of a mustache. You should shave that, I wouldn't say your hair works well with a stubble

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
eat something thanks
Y hello thar! I always lol at these. The lawl[z] dictate that all thin girls don't eat, AND WE MUST OBEY THE LAWL[Z]!

Quit eating, plzkthx.

Hahaha. Everyone, I'm American. I mainly live in Brooklyn, and I'm originally from Ohio. I just travel a lot for my job :laugh: And I don't understand much French. Also, one of the best things about being in France was being able to order a Royal with Cheese <3 Pulp Fiction <3 And yeah, Paris is a cool city.

I must say I agree with you, Jammer. I think my arm doesn't look natural there, and too pose-y. Me and my room mate were just goofing around. Haha, and don't worry, I didn't think you were trying to charm me. The blue around my neck is a part of the shirt, btw.

Muahahaha, Matt. I live to steal the thunder from people such as you. J/k, of course. And k about Facebook! Added you back. I actually went to Facebook before reading this, and I was like,"Who the heck is this? Oh, there's a picture of him playing GCN, he's probably from Smashboards."

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Also, one of the best things about being in France was being able to order a Royal with Cheese <3 Pulp Fiction <3
That is such an awesome movie!
And he is right about Dutchies putting their French Fries in mayonnaise.

cF=)

Smash Lord
France is so different depending if you travel in the north part or south part of it.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Cool! +1 Friends

*ogles*

I'll get some pictures of me hatless (zomg!) and in a sexy peacoat soon. And with a camera that doesn't suck, perhaps! Sexiest moderator '06. NEVER FORGET

Top Bottom