• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

That's right! I look nothing like what you expected me to look like! :laugh:

Ignore the date, it was actually June this year I think..
I like your hair and no I did not expect you to look like that, plus the colours in that picture are really cool.

Been a while since I posted one so:

This was from my formal back in March.

Jammer

Smash Lord

A less freaky image...

Those red eyes are scary! Other than that, you look exactly like a younger version of my therapist with blond hair.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

A less freaky image...

Those red eyes are scary! Other than that, you look exactly like a younger version of my therapist with blond hair.
I assure you that is just the flash, my eyes are normally really dark brown though unless you're close up they look black, well it's slightly better than red right... right?! So your edit is pretty close.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Thundermistress, it might be just the picture, but you appear to have incredibly muscular legs.

Do you dance or something?

Jammer

Smash Lord
I can't seem to find any recent pictures of me where I'm not trying to show off. :laugh:

Anyway here's Vikki.

Gosh, she must be about my age in that picture.
Oh man! I just realized that this Vikki, the Vikki whom Pluvia is constantly talking about. When I first saw it, I thought she was your sister or something. I don't know why. But, she's the love of your life, correct?

(They had sex. Tee-hee.)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Uh, those are not muscular legs.

Also, what the hell. "(They had sex. Tee-hee.)" How old are you, 14?

Jammer

Smash Lord
Uh, those are not muscular legs.

Also, what the hell. "(They had sex. Tee-hee.)" How old are you, 14?
Are you joking? She's ripped! She must be a dancer. Or else she does DDR a very large amount (the kinesthetic game, not the steroid).

Also, I only said they had sex because they did. And Pluvia was very excited to tell us how he was posting on Smashboards while sleeping next to her. Post-coitus, of course.

Also, because I'm a 13-year-old when it comes to sex. Sex. Tee-hee.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thundermistress, it might be just the picture, but you appear to have incredibly muscular legs.

Do you dance or something?
I do a bit of ballroom and latin on and off, but I probably DDR more. Although haven't had much time lately :] Go to the gym a few times a week and horse ride once a week, so my legs are fit at least :]

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257

I just found this pic yesterday. Last summer @ Yosemite. I look horrible, and a deer is stalking me.

Yes, the deer is real. Completely still :laugh:

Cinder

Smash Master
@Jammer: uhhh...why are you running around telling everyone Pluvia's private business? I guess he shoulda expected it, but it wasn't necessary...jus' sayin'

@Pluvia: jus' so ya know, Vikki is beautiful...I know that sounds creepy, but I'm just sayin'...you're one lucky ******* :laugh:...

Anyway, here's a pic of me I took a few weeks ago, when I got bored...I know I look like an idiot, but the camera obviously isn't my biggest fan:p...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Also, I only said they had sex because they did. And Pluvia was very excited to tell us how he was posting on Smashboards while sleeping next to her. Post-coitus, of course.
But that was back when I was an insecure 13 year old and she was a flirtatious 15 year old. Now I'm 16 and she's 17, and lying asleep to my left just now.
That's what I said actually Jammer.

And no, I wasn't very excited.

EDIT:

And thanks btw, Cinder.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I just found this pic yesterday. Last summer @ Yosemite. I look horrible, and a deer is stalking me.

Yes, the deer is real. Completely still :laugh:
Aw, I wanna go to Yosemite. Haha, crazy that the deer is that close.

When I went to Yellowstone, there were a bunch of Japanese people crowding around this huge elk. Yeah, not the best of thing to do to something twice as tall as you.

Jammer

Smash Lord
That's what I said actually Jammer.
We all know that you were boasting subtly there, Pluvia. You can't deny it. You're right that you didn't seem excited, but we both know that your heart beat was racing as you typed that up. "They're all gonna know that I had sex, and they'll think I'm so cool for not saying it straight out!"

And, to show that I mean no ill will, here is a smiley face: :)

And here's another one, for good measure: :)

No, really, I'm just joking with you, Pluvia. Please don't be offended. :) :)

EDIT: And Zapdos, why did you choose such an ugly picture to be your torso? It's not even remotely sexy. I'm guessing even you yourself probably have a better body.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I like your hair and no I did not expect you to look like that, plus the colours in that picture are really cool.

Been a while since I posted one so:

This was from my formal back in March.
Dude, you look just like a guy in my class but older. His hair is curly but other than that there's like very few differences. That's weird. I'd find a pic of him but I can't be bothered =/

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OMG you found my long lost twing RE?! Apparently I remind someone else of their psychiatrist too.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I assumed it was some sort of game show. =o
Or, like, one of those games where you have to find all kinds of stuff!
"Find one loose button, a green shirt, a homosexual, an anchovy pizza and a piece of purple yarn!"

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I assumed it was some sort of game show. =o
Or, like, one of those games where you have to find all kinds of stuff!
"Find one loose button, a green shirt, a homosexual, an anchovy pizza and a piece of purple yarn!"
Hahahaaa.

And seriously, don't be a **** xceptional.

Jammer

Smash Lord
roflmao

No it is my torso :lick:
Weird. Why would you doctor your own photo to make it look like it wasn't you?

And sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you "not even remotely sexy". I thought I was making fun of another random person whose picture of their torso you stole.

And by the way, I'm not gay, nor am I an idiot. But I have noticed that many people get those impressions, especially the gay one. I like to say I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
And by the way, I'm not gay, nor am I an idiot. But I have noticed that many people get those impressions, especially the gay one. I like to say I'm comfortable with my sexuality.
Yes/ Those quick to point other's gayness just have homophobia.
I know when a guy is hot. I'm still straight, last time I checked I LOVE Pussycats

Top Bottom