• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Jammer

Smash Lord
I just tried the myheritage thing with the last birdie picture of mine. It said I looked like Lenny Kravitz, William Rehnquist, Gary Barlow, John Barrymore, Jake Gyllenhal, Toshiro Mifune, Jon Seda, Jared Leto, Gary Cooper, Buenaventura Durruti.

Huh?

I look nothing like those people, except maybe a little like Jake Gyllenhal.

It least it didn't list any females this time.

Florida

イーグランツ
I thought I saw you there, that's all.
Whoever that was, they look extremely like you.
(was in the champions bracket with him multiple times)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
U C S D. Pretty embarrassing effort considering we're all college students LOL

but in my defense we had 2 seconds to compose ourselves and i was like 'wtf?'

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Yoinked from Facebook (ppl in the backroom have probably already seen this one):

At an izakaya (bar) in Toukyou a few weeks ago (the white gaijin)

Wearing my fraternity shirt (next to the black girl), on a bridge in the town I'm currently studying abroad in, Tsuru-shi

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Laawl, KO who did you back on cup day? :] I got like $4.5 from Purple Moon xD And got Mahler in the sweepstakes at home, whoo! :B

kiwiii

Smash Lord
bored. so why not? :D

LOL quack quack ^_^

andddd... a few pictures from the summer. dunno why i haven't shared these sooner.
LTEC:2. you may recognize these guys =) smashmac, keepspeedn, dashizwiz. too good!

savedge, chillin, and chu decided to mock this picture. HAHA.

OC3 (by far the worst tournament i have ever attended). i'm with CoK, a midwest crew, who are all amazing.
drephen, frenziefool, anuj, mathos, watty !

this was at a small SOVA tournament.

i just wanted to show off my pink controller that's in horrid condition now so i can't even use it anymore

:D

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah they do, I think they were just facing away from the camera, which made the picture even more funny. I took this pic with my cell phone. I had no idea it'd turn out that good!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Can you actually buy pink controllers or did you paint it yourself or something? I want one D=.
a smasher from north carolina did the shells. he's rly good at them. he's done a shell for cactuar's current controller as well

Keku

Smash Apprentice

Yo. I'm the peep on the right, and that's last summer, and the two others are my older brothers. Oh, and the weird hat is the high school graduation-hat-thing, a tradition y'know.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Azua, you are 30 minutes of hair dye away from being Jack Sparrow in that picture.

Keku, you've got a handsome family. Your one brother (on the left) looks like he's in a disguise or something next to you the other two of you. Is he the wacky one?

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Keku, you've got a handsome family. Your one brother (on the left) looks like he's in a disguise or something next to you the other two of you. Is he the wacky one?
Hey cheers, but as far as I can tell the fine suits and all that sort of stuff might have something to do with it, too. And haha yeah, people tell us that Miikka (the one on the left) doesn't resemble us as much as we do each other with my other brother. He's also something like 179cm tall, whereas me and my other brother are more like 191cm. Besides, he just wanted to go a little funky. :D

I suppose can be wacky aswell, though:

One more step and I'll EAT you and your babies!

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap, Keku, are you holding a whip?

I wish my eyes glowed red when I was angry...
Haha yeah. :D It looks like the camera sensed my primitive fury aswell, and added it's way of expressing it on me. Lol, in actuality that was totally posed. :D And uhhh, so was the next picture where I was eating babies. And no it wasn't real blood it was just.. uhmketchup mixed with strawberry jam. Right.

Top Bottom