• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
^ Yes, which can sometimes be difficult to chew through. Why, just today I was having a meat pie, cooked in a conventional oven. The crust was quite tough and simply trying to chew through it spilled hot meat and gravy all over my lips, chin and fingers. Now, if the meat and gravy had somehow been in cake form, this wouldn't be a problem.

Dayum, I could really go another meat pie right now.....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What's with the whole "Internet loving pie" thing? Really, no one in the real world really cares about pie nearly as much as internet goers do.
I know, right? I honestly think there's a Pie vs. Cake debate at least once a month here... cake ftw.

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
What's with the whole "Internet loving pie" thing? Really, no one in the real world really cares about pie nearly as much as internet goers do.
Well, it means like a
"Phrase used to politely decline to engage in discussion, with the implication that the original speaker is deliberately trying to upset you and/or posting flamebait."
but I would assume it was rooted from Invader Zim fans.

Miharu

Smash Hero
There's no such thing as a "cake tin." However, you can throw pie tins at the heads of disliked individuals.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've never really posted a pic on the boards before, so here goes:

Pic of my dog Daisy when she was practically palm sized.

My girlfriend Alicia and I. Her hair isn't usually straight, but I like it straight. Been together nearly 6 years.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I don't understand (what you mean if you're referring to Portal) + (why you didn't space between words or use punctuation etc).

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
TM: Not terribly big. About knee height or so. I'll try to find a picture... She's still adorable though. :)

This is Alicia and I's cat, Haruka. She's sitting in a tower that I built for her one weekend. (From scratch) Alicia painted it, you can see it has Haruka's name on it. She may look pretty, but make no mistake. She's a cold blooded killer... who enjoys afternoons on her porch.

Daisy, however, is a doggy-teenager. This is her after a wild party she threw:

This one is just me and the greater half of northern Phoenix:

Sure wish I could have sized down the pics...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
More pictures from my creepy play.

This is me in the first act.

This is me in the second act. Though my hair is usually sprayed gray. I'm supposed to be in an insane asylum for this scene.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Tip for resizing images: IrfanView. Free image editing program that is nice for resizing pictures without distortion.

Also, mad house residents don't wear hats. :p But that's one insomniac's opinion.

Random sidewalk (drive way actually) chalk art!

Master Sword:

Triforce/Metroid logo:

Also my niece, Angie:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Tip for resizing images: IrfanView. Free image editing program that is nice for resizing pictures without distortion.

Also, mad house residents don't wear hats. :p But that's one insomniac's opinion.
I'm just some random guy who sells birds in the first act, where I'm wearing the hat. The second picture is from the second act, where I'm in the loony bin.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Xsyven said:
I'm just some random guy who sells birds in the first act, where I'm wearing the hat. The second picture is from the second act, where I'm in the loony bin.
Ah ok, the other picture didn't load before. That's definitely more convincing.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Hey Thomaz, what is your girl's last name? PM me if you don't want to show here, or you don't have to at all. She looks extremely similar to a girl I know; to the point to where I think they might be related.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Me:

(click on a thumbnail to see the full size)

I was talking to my girlfriend about taking pictures of stuff. I mentioned that I was extremely unphotogenic, and that I never let people take my picture if I can help it. Little did I know that she was snapping photos of me with her cellphone as we talked...

I know it looks like I was posing for these pictures, but I really wasn't. I guess my face does silly things when I talk.

I first notice the phone camera pointed at me.

What I look like when I try to smile for a picture.

I apologize for the hair--I hadn't washed it in about 3 days, and I had pretty much just woken up. Also, I hadn't shaved in a day or two. I forget why.

Also, that cell phone camera is quite impressive. A little blurry, but it was like 4 megapixels or something.

Florida

イーグランツ
Your pictures have better quality if they aren't enlarged.

Lots of pictures of the same style = no no :(
You know nothing of photography! =P

Jammer

Smash Lord
Lot's of pictures of the same style = no no :(
You know nothing of photography! =P
Yeah, I wasn't taking the pictures. They were taken in secret with a cell phone, because as soon as I see a camera, my face takes on this really weird/awkward smile.

That's why I haven't posted any pictures of myself before: They all showed me really badly.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I still say he looks like Matthew Fox more. :laugh:
Personally, I don't see it.

You know, somebody should make a website where you can upload your picture, and it'll do facial recognition to find famous people that you look like. That would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom