• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
awwww...

I don't know, I suppose they're normal eyes like the eyes that everyone else has. They're not freakish or anything, perfectly normal. But I've just never, what's the word, flaunted them.

But I think I look great otherwise :laugh:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
NO.

We are not having another ****ing discussion on this.

I don't care if I'm not a proom mod, anyone who responds to him about "No this is how you get girls" "No this!" gets warned. No exceptions.

Post pictures

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman

I'm skinnyyyy

Hot and sweaty after stealing a road sign one summer night. My girlfriend wanted it for her graduation present (it's her middle name). :p That thing was a b*tch to get down, and even more of a b*tch to actually get apart.

Edit: no, I do not have any pictures of me smiling.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Who me? lol, I don't think they were clenched, just closed. Maybe slightly in the second picture. *shrug*

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Haha, your road sign is funky lookin' due to the color drain and the flash of the camera. Looks like there is a weird gradient on it.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Well those pictures were taken with a camera phone, so any crappy quality is due to that. My digital camera broke, and then it was stolen. I didn't care that it was stolen very much since it didn't work anymore anyway, but the fact that the SD card went with it p*ssed me off quite a bit.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha, yes I have seen that movie. But no, I am not manipulating my mouth in any way in that picture. Are you commenting on my lips? Because I do have kind of big lips.. I'm not pursing them or anything, and my teeth aren't clenched, I just have my mouth closed. :(

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
NO.

We are not having another ****ing discussion on this.

I don't care if I'm not a proom mod, anyone who responds to him about "No this is how you get girls" "No this!" gets warned. No exceptions.

Post pictures

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

the seriousness on this board is hillarious

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Or maybe he is a giant!

Don't eat me please

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Take a picture of you pursing your lips.

^ not pursing; normal closed mouth. I understand that I have bigger than normal lips and that my mouth structure is perhaps also out of the norm.. HOWEVER.

^ THESE are pursed lips. Are you happy now?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Your post made me remember a random thought I had the other day regarding the saying, "You cant have your cake and eat it". What a stupid saying. Having an unedible cake, be it made of plastic, imaginary, or radioactive, is about as lame as having no cake at all. In fact, having a useless cake that just sits there is simply a sticky mess waiting to happen. If I cant have my cake and eat it, I may as well have no cake at all. Good day. Humph!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
no to correct you, but i believe the quote u are thinking of is "You can't have your cake and eat it too" which i believe means not everythign can be your way, but that you have to comprimise. perhaps a different quote?
It's still a stupid saying.

"Hey, dude! Here's your cake!"

"Thankyou! OM NOM NOM NOM"

"AW MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"What? I'm eating my delicious cake"

"Naw, man, you can't do that!"

"What? Why not? It's my delicious cake."

"Yeah, but you can't eat it too"

"Well that's just ridiculous. What's the point of having cake if you can't eat it? It's delicious cake! One must eat it or it'll go to waste!"

"Guess you'll just have to accept that you can't have everything your way"

Hopefully I've demonstrated the astounding idiocy of the proverb.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What's with the whole "Internet loving pie" thing? Really, no one in the real world really cares about pie nearly as much as internet goers do.

Top Bottom