• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Jammer

Smash Lord
Hmm... I think you just showed me with someone using a similar facial expression.

Well, I guess we do have very similar-shaped heads. And you know what? That guy looks a lot like a couple of my uncles. Maybe I'll look more and more like him as I grow older or something.

Still, see if you can do the same thing with John Mayer and me, Pluvia. I think that would be a much better match.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I can't stop laughing after looking at those pictures! :laugh:

Am I the only one that finds that funny?! :laugh:

And I only think it's the hair that makes you look like John Mayer. To me, you look just like Matthew Fox! :laugh:

You have now entered my book of awesome!

Jammer

Smash Lord
You're being facetious, yeah?
No way! I'm being serious. That would be a pretty cool site to have.

Why would I be being facetious about that?

And oh man it is so hard to sound serious on the internet when you're trying to sound really serious.

</totally seriousness>

Crap. Now it sounds even more like I was being sarcastic.

I hate that we can't show facial expressions over the internet to show we're serious.

Wait! Idea!

Imagine me having this (serious) facial expression while making this post. There. Now you know I'm being serious.

Jammer

Smash Lord

Jammer

Smash Lord
Angle, space, and expression are mostly what it goes by.
Those three variables have absolutely nothing to do with the actual faces. It needs to do bone structure, skin color, eye color, hair, etc.

We currently have facial recognition software that recognizes the faces of people--even if they're wearing fake beards or have cut their hair or something--nearly as well as humans, and it does it about 100 times as fast. You'd think the site could do a better job.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You have the same face build as Matthew Fox, though not much else. I see a resemblance, but not much of one

Fawriel

Smash Master
Me:

[lots of photos]
I was going to comment that these would make good smilies.

I hate that we can't show facial expressions over the internet to show we're serious.

Wait! Idea!

Imagine me having this (serious) facial expression while making this post. There. Now you know I'm being serious.
And then you went ahead and did it. o_o

I can't stop laughing! :laugh:

Maybe I should put this in that thread about things I find really funny but others don't! :laugh:

Jammer is now just made of awesome!
Now I laughed about you because you laugh about him.
It's a vicious cycle!

Actually, what's the opposite of vicious?

Other than the angular position of the two on the photos, I only see two similarities.

1)They have the same hair color,
2)They have faces.
=D

Unfreakish picture
Lies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If everyone posted pictures of their facial expressions when they posted longer (not 1-line) posts, it might add length to the thread, but it also might add quality, which is frequently needed in boring threads.

Sporkman

Smash Ace

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
One of my matches for that My Heritage was Vin Diesel or however you spell his last name =S

I don't think it's very accurate ^_^

At least I hope not =o

Jammer

Smash Lord
Are you a female, Livvers? As in "Olivia"?

As in, that's why it wouldn't be good to look a lot like Vin Diesel?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw a picture of you a few pages back (yur a grl). I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think you actually do look a very tiny bit like Vin Diesel.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Okay, I admit it. This post is mostly to make egruntz mad (he hates it when you have multiple similar pictures--he calls it a "no no").

Pelé, moi, Louie.

Pelé, moi.

Pelé, moi, Louie.

Pelé, moi, Louie.

Louie, moi, Pelé.

It's pretty sad that every single picture I took looked like utter garbage, except for that last picture. I mean, I was using a $600 camera. Egruntz was right: I'm a horrible photographer.

Also, I don't know what's up with my hair today. It's not its usually awesome self.

In case you're wondering why I didn't lean toward Louie in any of these pictures, it's because he goes mental and bites my ear every time I try.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you all why I posted this. It's so you can definitely tell what famous person I resemble. That's why a have a neutral face: to make it easier. Also, to show off my birdies.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^if you ever walked outside with those birds would they fly away? just curious if there are actually birds who are actually committed with their keepers.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I think their wings are clipped(but have grown back some, probably enough to flap and fall slowly).

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Nice birds. I used to have a parakeet named Skittles. It had a heart attack or something and died. So sad.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Actually, my birds are pretty stupid.

They don't talk, they only sing songs for like 10 minutes each day. They poop a lot. They get very nasty sometimes, and bite my fingers. Louie won't let me put my hand near him, and Pele takes a lot of coaxing before she's calm enough to not nip at me every two seconds.

Their wings were clipped a couple years ago, I think. Their feathers are still a bit uneven (the left side is shorter than the right), but they can fly around pretty well. The often run into walls and stuff, though.

I don't know what would happen if I brought them outside. I'm not going to risk it.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman

Okay so I did that little MyHeritage thing and used this picture..

And so I'm surprised they didn't put OJ Simpson

50 Cent was the first one they gave me XD

Okay it was hard to get a picture of 50 Cent with his shirt ON...

and another one they gave me which I lol'd at..

Bonnie Pink..Since they gave me her I'm going to go and listen to some of her music :p

Little extra picture I have..

Me as a Simpson :D!

Florida

イーグランツ
Seiva, did you go to E for All?

EDIT:
That was the fastest reply I've ever seen.

Also, Jammer, your pets are awesome.

Top Bottom