• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm starting to regret not wearing a hat with cane to my valedictory dinner, you look like such a pimp :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Your number of piercings increase every time you post a picture. How many do you have now?

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
The killer dude? Awesome.

That is a gag shot that I thought was cool. I'm being hyper-illuminated by a florescent bulb that was within a foot of my face. I don't even know how I got my eye to be that way.

This is probably a better picture of mine, though it looks a little junky. It's around a year old, but it'll do. Ignore the haze of sideburns and unshaven glory.

cF=)

Smash Lord
5 months old picture : Myself at a beer tasting festival in Montréal. I'm not tipsy yet, if you guys were wondering...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol i cant believe that i finally posted in here. I've been looking in here since I joined...and i finally posted. Popping my cherry everywhere...

me and my girlfriend shun

Skywalker

Space Jump
sugarpoultry, lookin' good.

In other news, I'll post a picture, you know, after I get a haircut. -.-

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I dig the blonde better, but hey. Gotta do what you gotta do for plays.

I was born blonde, then when I was around 5 or 6 my hair just turned brown all of a sudden, and been that way since.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master

I'm so emo. (Not really. I just suck at smiling. alawt.)

EDIT: Taken with crappy digital camera. Gah, I hate how I look >_<
Alright, first things first - you're 13. You'll get better with age. Don't worry about it. Secondly, if you want to work on how you look now, get fit and work out (but not too much at your age or it'll stunt your growth). And most importantly, don't try to fix things by putting yourself down so much, it just draws attention to your insecurities. Joke about it occasionally in an I-don't-care kind of matter, sure, but don't be constantly whining about how much you suck every time you are embarrassed.

Now go, my child, learn!

I'm totally not speaking from experience.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
You go to a free picture-uploading site like www.photobucket.com, you register, upload the ones which you wanna show us. Then you copy the image url(you can find that under the picture @ photobucket) and put it between tags so it should look like this:
[ img]"image url" (note that the first space in the img tag should not be there).

bored

Smash Ace
My hair is dark now. For a play.

Before

After
Haha..Wow... you look like one of the Beatles (well kinda), no offence. Although, I'm not sure if you will take that offensive or not.
I like the blonde better though. The black looks a bit harsh, I don't know, might just be the lighting.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'd have to say I love the hell out of the blonde but the black doesn't look half bad.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'd have to say I love the hell out of the blonde but the black doesn't look half bad.
That's been the common reaction. Oh well. I've always wanted to see what I looked like with dark hair, anyway.

I totally Azua'd.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
We're a bunch of good lookin' folk on the SWF.

Azua, your piercings are awesome. I'm completely jealous.

Xsyven, you look like someone who went to my school =o It was someone I never talked to, though.

And here's a picture of moi:

Fawriel

Smash Master
Livvers! <3

Since I'm here already, might as well go all the way and post some photos of me.

^- reading out a quickly written story in the role of a smooth noir detective

^- Fawriel's natural state: tired and grumpilicious!

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Livvers, I really like that blue on you, it looks nice.

Fawriel (I assume you're the dude =P) the glasses make you look bad *** and the facial hair contributes to that fact.

Is it me, or does Fawriel have a nanomullet?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Fawriel (I assume you're the dude =P) the glasses make you look bad *** and the facial hair contributes to that fact.

Is it me, or does Fawriel have a nanomullet?
Yes, I'm the dude. XD
Thanks for the kind words... except.... what on earth is a nanomullet? O_O
If you're referring to the fact that they are long and the ones at the top kinda stand up, that's actually just the way they grow. No idea, why, but there's a kind of loop around my hairline consisting of hair that just refuses to grow at all.
It also naturally comes in two or three different shades of brown.
No wonder I became an anime fan with a bizarre head like that...

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'm the dude. XD
Thanks for the kind words... except.... what on earth is a nanomullet? O_O
If you're referring to the fact that they are long and the ones at the top kinda stand up, that's actually just the way they grow. No idea, why, but there's a kind of loop around my hairline consisting of hair that just refuses to grow at all.
It also naturally comes in two or three different shades of brown.
No wonder I became an anime fan with a bizarre head like that...
I my hair has multiple colors too, and yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. Haha, sorry for the mullet crack, I thought it was pretty funny.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

Figured I would be cool and post a picture of myself. I was caught off guard, but it is the most recent one I have.

Also, I put up a thumbnail because the original was just too big.

Matt

Banned via Administration
[really hot pic]

Gee guys, I feel the sudden impulse to travel to France and I can't explain why.

New pictures of me lately have other people in them and I don't want to edit them out. And besides, I'd look pretty weird standing there alone smiling my drunken smile.

But yeah, I pretty much look like Daniel Craig so I may as well post a picture of him:

I am such a dreamboat.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Fawriel, you're pretty much my guitar teacher's clone, right down to the shirt. Seriously so. Just thought I should say something :p

In the end I was debating if it was really necessary to take a shot with my shades on in my own house. I went for it though; I hate my eyes...

joshisrad

Smash Lord
How could you hate your eyes? Eyes are ALWAYS complimented on because they're always unique and beautiful. Even if you're an ugly person you can usually hear good things about your eyes. Be more confident!

Top Bottom