• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's tournament january 24th!

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Linguini, you should change your password too, lol.

People basically throw away there accounts with this **** LOLOL

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
this tournament rocked so hard it was just ftw and then some
btw i seriously dont deserve 9th in melee singles out of 14 lol

but i do have something to say for all the brawl peeps next biweekly i might host the brawl portion of the tournament (like just organize it) it will still be at iamugis place

btw hungrybox took my sheik out in like 45 seconds in a 4 stock match and i got like 70 damage on him (even though i dont play sheik)
hes freakin good

OverLade

Smash Hero
this tournament rocked so hard it was just ftw and then some
btw i seriously dont deserve 9th in melee singles out of 14 lol

but i do have something to say for all the brawl peeps next biweekly i might host the brawl portion of the tournament (like just organize it) it will still be at iamugis place

btw hungrybox took my sheik out in like 45 seconds in a 4 stock match and i got like 70 damage on him (even though i dont play sheik)
hes freakin good
Na next time I'll organize the brawl tournament. I prefer anti gay rulesets.

And next time Im gonna **** melee. Everyone got lucky this time.....

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
wow i have this to say:

i thought that recently i had gotten pretty good at melee, and the fact that i ***** almost every1 i played here in singles friendlies validated that. otru was bascially the only one i had really really close games with, good **** that was really fun..

but queen...omg you have such a deep comprehension of melee its disgusting...u 4stocked me with falco which downright embarassed me...i nvr get 4stocked by ne1 and u completely ***** me..good **** man u really knew how to work my samus hopefully i'll get better so i can keep up with u

besides that i had a really fun time thanks lamugi for hosting this ish..i was drinkin brews the whole time and at one point smoked a blunt with joetru lamugi and sym. lajin got the second hand gaschamber!! again really fun and cant wait to move to tampa

OverLade

Smash Hero
ok like no infinites?

ice climber stuff is ok ect.
Wall infinites are legal, but standing infinites arent. I prefer the 5 throw IC rule so that its actually worthwhile to play them. I wouldn't ban it if I was hosting a real big tourney though (but hey, it's tampa).

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Man, This was a lot of fun. I haven't played seriousies in Melee in forever and I'm glad I did. I twisted Monk's arm into joining Doubles, but I think he had a little bit of fun.

Anyways, I an still rusty as all hell, but I just need a little bit of practice.

Lamugi: Thanks for holding this, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Hiroshi: **** dude, your Falco wrecked me. Good stuff.
Slim: It's been a long time, good to see you again.
Smash Your Mom: It's always good to chill with you Gabe, we need to hang out again soon.
Crusher97: Dude, you're good. Sorry about that last match, that was unacceptable. I had to end that as painless as possible.
Hungrybox: Good seeing you again and thanks for messing with the bracket so I didn't fight Polmex first round.
Ed: You're Zelda/Shiek combo in Brawl is too good. We have to Help Monk get all of Tampa to counterpick Luigi's Mansion.
Otru: Good to finally play you in Melee. I hope to get the chance to play you again in the future.
Laijin: I got to fight your Young Link and I walked out of the fight bruised. Good Stuff.
Polmex: Good job, and what about that warehouse, fool?

anybody I missed, good stuff see you guys again soon

Life After Death

Smash Champion
wow i have this to say:

i thought that recently i had gotten pretty good at melee, and the fact that i ***** almost every1 i played here in singles friendlies validated that. otru was bascially the only one i had really really close games with, good **** that was really fun..

but queen...omg you have such a deep comprehension of melee its disgusting...u 4stocked me with falco which downright embarassed me...i nvr get 4stocked by ne1 and u completely ***** me..good **** man u really knew how to work my samus hopefully i'll get better so i can keep up with u

besides that i had a really fun time thanks lamugi for hosting this ish..i was drinkin brews the whole time and at one point smoked a blunt with joetru lamugi and sym. lajin got the second hand gaschamber!! again really fun and cant wait to move to tampa
he learned his deep comprehension from me lol jk

limebackwards - i though u quit?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
limebackwards - i though u quit?
I said I quit and then reconsidered and figured I would be bored as all hell and I just need to reassess the way I go abouts thinking (meaning don't care as much) and reimmerse myself. Plus I was just depressed and needed to get out of the house.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm way too impatient vs Sheik I just run at them and shffl!

This was fun but pritty much confirmed that I'm not into smash enough anymore to travel more than 30 mins.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I'm way too impatient vs Sheik I just run at them and shffl!

This was fun but pritty much confirmed that I'm not into smash enough anymore to travel more than 30 mins.
you just got fluked this time. our matches are usually either way.

yeah i also lost to sheik... not holding it down :(
my sheik has that UUAAAAA training, lol. great seeing u again otru.

-hiro

Top Bottom