• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's tournament january 24th!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
9226 spyglass ct. tampa fl 33615

yes we're meeting up at my house then were heading over there, i will have his house keys!!!!!
Wait? So is this the address to your house or the address to the house the tourney is at?

If its the address to your house can u post the address to the tourney house in case were late or something?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Uh, guys, this can't be stressed enough,.... don't go to the address,... go to the park, there's absolutely no way we can all fit on that tiny *** street in Lamugi's neighborhood.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If someone can pick me up from the mall at 12:30 and drop me back at 6:00 I can come.

Text me if u think u can. If u dont have my number get it from Ed/petey/lamugi/polmex etc...

Im leaving 4 plant in an hour so dont message me on the forum. >_>

OverLade

Smash Hero
T_T Have fun guiz. I have a family party followed by a band concert...so there's no way I'll make this.

Looks like I'll have to **** everyone in melee later. :p

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This definitely happened... it did start unreasonably late,... but it ended up running smoothly after everybody started to yell at the people not playing their matches.

anyways, I'll post shout outs later.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This definitely happened... it did start unreasonably late,... but it ended up running smoothly after everybody started to yell at the people not playing their matches.

anyways, I'll post shout outs later.
A successful tampa tourney??? HAX.

I hear Hbox won singles and Hbox and QDVS won dubz. That's all I know.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, i guess it was a good breather coming out to a smash tourney again. i went like 3 weeks there with no smash, and just that does feel like kinda a while. but i had fun, and it was fun hanging out with, frames, hbox, qdvs, and garbanzo in the car there and back.

btw, the spelling game "ghost" is too good.

-hiro

Top Bottom