• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's tournament january 24th!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Dammit, everyone wants to come to this for no reason...

Also, Otru said he wanted to come a couple pages back, so contact him I guess.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK...funny but let me correct...

1. Green Mario
2. Colbol
3. QDVS
4. Samus Abe
5. Me
5.Dop
7.Danny
7.Otru
9.Petey
9. Lamugi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ill be there, how far is this from Orlando? an hour?
ill try brawl too and get owned
I'll roll with you but theres like 2 parties saturday night so lets be back atleast by 8?

We can team for brawl just don't suicide.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Smooth Criminal can't come because he has to werk. Poor guy's going to miss a giant day of fun.

edit: I hope all the people on the list make it here.... that's alot of people for some random smashfest/tournament.

double edit: Mike, you riding with us over there,... or in your own vehicle?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight heres the dealz

ryan i might also need to team w u for melee cuz i dunno if louie is gonna be able to go, if he does go i might team w him instead ill let u know by friday night cuz thats when he'll know... would u be ok with throwing like 5 bux for gas?

and laijin i could take u if u manage to get to ryans place by sat morning... would you mind throwing down like 5 bux for gas? i still got 1 more spot in my car so if anyone in orlando wants a ride, holla at ur boy tru!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
iight heres the dealz

ryan i might also need to team w u for melee cuz i dunno if louie is gonna be able to go, if he does go i might team w him instead ill let u know by friday night cuz thats when he'll know... would u be ok with throwing like 5 bux for gas?

and laijin i could take u if u manage to get to ryans place by sat morning... would you mind throwing down like 5 bux for gas? i still got 1 more spot in my car so if anyone in orlando wants a ride, holla at ur boy tru!!!
Sure. I can give some gas money. no prob.
Ryan's on saturday morning. I'd have to find a ride, so I dunno yet.
I still live down the street from UCF by full sail. Its only a few miles away. So in case I can't find a ride, you think you'd be able to come by my place?

Hey Ryan. In case Otru's partner shows up, wanna team up for melee?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
iight heres the dealz

i'll pay gas money if you pick me up, or give me a spot in your car...

Anyone wanna team with me for this if I go?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo hungry sorry thats really outta my way, i would gladly take ya if u find a way to get to ucf on sat morning, and laijin i can pick u up if its by ucf just lemme know where, send me a pm or something

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Omg!!!!im Goin To This!!!!!!!!!off Work Imma Goto This Tampa Thing Early Than Imma Be There Im Not In The Torney But I Will Own...best Olimar Has Spoken...
And I Will Do Melee Also...

For The Love Of The Bair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
So did I mention...I might not be able to make this..... >_>

At least not for too long. Mabye 4 hours ish. Not before 12 and not after 7.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
my predictions

1. green mario
2. weed
3. dop
4. me
5. polmex
5. qdvs
Token Mcgee you token this time...ima use the reservse peer pressure...

Ima kidnap you....than youlll only option would be to kill me or smoke...

I know youd **** me....but not kill me xD

Top Bottom